News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF 10: Lucy Hale vs Kristen Bell

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 10: Lucy Hale vs Kristen Bell
« on: February 11, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
{alt}
screenshot program
“So I heard all these rumors of Jennifer Love Hewitt being a stepping stone turns out she turned a corner.  I got my ass handed to me, I wasn’t prepared for someone like her not just in my own experience but mentally.  I wanted to fight again especially after Ashley beat Tracy then Troian got into a amazing battle with Leighton.  I am not going to be recognized as weak but then I got to fight a woman I look up to in Kristen.  Its going to be strange to say the least but I’ll go in there and find a way to win.”

{alt}
photo hosting
“I don’t like that it’s lucy I have to fight, I really truly don’t.  Kristen Stewart I understand that you don’t want to give a rematch afterall it was a lucky win you got on me so why bother with a rematch.  Live with the thought you are better than me, you’re not.  I’ll get you some day and you know that and then we’ll see which is the better Kristen? Lucy I like you, I do but I can’t lose again.”

Who is the favorite in this fight Lucy/Kristen vote here
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37893.0.html