News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Megeve gr. pr. : 1st tourney of nhb toefight (Mistress D. vs Wildcat Lena)

• 0 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
PLACE :
{alt}
STATS - RECORDS :
Mistress D. (Uk)  is 5'4" 180 lbs 42 yo      -             12 fights : 9 wins 2 ties 1 loss (7 consecutive wins recently)
Wildcat Lena (Greece)  is 5'6" 175  lbs 50 yo        7 fights : 6 wins 1 tie ( 4 consecutive wins recently)
PICS :
comparison
{alt}
Mistress D.

{alt}
Wildcat Lena

{alt}
 RULES :  The aim of this spectacular toe fight is to force your opponent to submit as many times as possible within the 5 minutes  toefight.
The competitor who gains the most submissions by forcing her opponent to submit  the most times by the end of the toe - fight wins.
If there is no clear winner ,extra time will be added utill one woman gains a submission.
if its a dead tie , a rematch will be take place
VOTING - POLL : Please use your 10 votes to decide the outcome (result) .The woman that wins the most factors would be the winner (e.q. 3-2 or 4-1 or 5-0 )If a tie e.q. 2-2 and 1 tie  (factors) , the winner is the competitor with the most points in general (e.q.A vs B =  7-3 / 2-8/5-5/6-4/4-6)Winner is the B competitor as having 24 votes in general and A  has 24 If its a tie in votes too , the the final result is a draw and the same contest would take place in the near future (rematch).i allow you to have 10 votes because there are 5 factors and in case if in one factor you think both are similar , so you can click bothcompetitors ( 5 factors x 2 votes if you think its a dead draw in all factors)
Please also feel free to leave your comments on why you think one competitor is a better fighter than the other. It's always nice to hear catfight fans views on which of the two female rivals they think is the best and why. This always makes these polls worthwhile and far more interesting to read. Thanks.
ANALYSIS : The moment of truth for both those spectaculat toe fighters and the stakes are high.
Mistress D. is a  High-class performer who fought brilliantly last time and is nearly unchallenged in those contests.While  Wildcat Lena comes here on the back of a romp in the Betfair Championship  but must prove she can achieve anything like that form on better opposition.Both women puts those superb legs to good use andi its a crushing vs crushing toe fight till one is finished. Very...very closed contest. Mistress D. just has more exp and she is younger. Is it good enough ? Wildcat Lena goes from strength to strength and her stats are very similar to her opponent.. Is it good enough ?
Interviews
Wildcat Lena said in her last interview :
"I get a chance to be the first toefighter beating Mistress D this period of time ; I get
to continue to make history. How many times can an athlete do that ?
Winning is
the most important thing. There is no tomorrow. No excuse. I am not going to
embarrass myself. A lot of people believe that I can and will win this fight.I
am going to dissect this bitchh. I am going to take her apart. Take her out of
her comfort zone. I have to show that this toefighter is talented, but show a
different level of education on my part. I am going to do the opposite of
everything she does.Toecatfighting is mental. The car doesn't run the engine,
the engine runs the car. The wear and tear have not taken their toll on my
intellect."
Mistress D.  said :
"I'm fully prepared for the biggest fight against this Greek bitch.
I'm ready to go now. I'm prepared, I'm not nervous, I'm ready to fight now. I
can't wait.Everybody's got their own opinion. When I win the fight, I don't
expect people to say, <Mistress D. shocked the world>
Those people that believe in me are not going to be shocked, but those people
who don't believe in me - they're going to be shocked.I'm going to go there and
win !I'm going to finish her!!"
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result