News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rumors of a whore war

• 41 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Rumors of a whore war
« on: November 23, 2023, 04:50:54 PM »
I keep hearing things about my old German rival Anne, that she actually wants to risk a battle with me again.  I never credited her with much intelligence, but I am surprised that she would be willing to risk my wrath, especially since I have been practicing with my riding crop.  Humans are even more responsive to the lash than horses!  When I think how vulnerable she was in earlier fights, ignoring the occasional mishap when she got lucky, she would have been totally ruined.

The only reason I credit the gossip, is I hear that the bitch has only one condition 'to fight with pussies totally exposed.'  That sounds like old Anne, but she doesn't know how it will feel when I strike her oily gash.  Anyhow, it is probably all nonsense.  Till I hear directly from her, i'll have to deal with local whores.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Rumors of a whore war
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 10:12:16 PM »
I had decided to take a break from fighting.

Until i heard rumors about Linda.
It was said that she wanted another fight.
A fight whose rules should be harder, rougher, more uncompromising than in any fight before.
And it was said that Linda suggested riding crops as weapons.

Since there is always some truth to most rumors, i call Linda and we find out our rivalry is still burning.
And we want another fight.
I invite her to come to Germany and fight against me.

The location is said to be Anne's Bar,
the arena a circle of straw bales 20 ft or
6 meters in diameter.
Linda actually chooses riding crops as a weapon.
I choose dildos as weapons because i know how much Linda hates them.
The fight can only be ended by verbal submission of a fighter.

We don't agree on any more rules.
Because it is obvious that this fight will only have one goal:
to break and humiliate the opponent.

I can't wait to meet her again.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 03:32:49 AM »
Amazing, Anne really does want to put her pussy on the line in a fight at her bar, definitely a fetishy place, with the 'ring' formed by hay bales.  I suppose our riding crops fit right in, although I am getting used to having a dildo in my left hand, to both lunge and parry.  I know she keeps calling me a 'Brit', a major insult for an Irish American, but that will be the smallest error I will make her correct.  As she is draped over those scratchy bales, I will flog her flabby ass till it burns, while having her say how I am a better woman, how my breasts are finer (as I swat her its), my pussy is tighter (as I stuff the dildo up hers) and she wishes she could be half as good as me.

She invites me to her lair, with her friends watching, and hopes to humble me.  I hope her place is sound proofed, there will be screams.  I wonder how we will start, just tiny shot skirts, and heels?  well, I will let her decide that.  The last time I was at her bar, I left he ass up, begging for me to make her come, after I clawed and wrecked her.  I will do far worse this time. 

Does she have a secret strategy?  doubtful.  I am thinking ll these things as I am flying over.  I hope she is as good a host as I was when she came over to my old bar.  Well, I can't expect her to be as  gracious and elegant as me.  I think of the other nasty bitches I have fought, and conclude that Anne will be easier prey in a fair duel.  I keep visualizing her expressions after I hurt her, and a smile flickers across my face.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 08:56:23 AM »
Although our phone call only came about because of rumors, it quickly became clear that we wanted to meet again in an arena.
Linda wants to prove that her last victory wasn't a coincidence and that she is the better one.
I want a revenge, to point out that she is by no means the better one, but i'm.
Linda accepts the rules i suggested and an appointment is quickly found.

I reserve a room for my opponent in the best hotel in town and i make sure that she doesn't lack anything.

After that's done, i'll take care of the best conditions for our fight.

I've a ring of straw bales built in the middle of Anne's Bar, which are firmly connected to each other.
The wooden plank floor is covered with solid mats.
There will be tables around the arena for special guests and a standing area will be set up behind them.
In the gallery above the dining room there're additional seats with an excellent view of what is happening in the arena.
I'm extremely satisfied with the result.

Next, i'll take care of providing Linda with a selection of outfits.
This includes bodysuits with open crotches and mesh and lace breasts as well as corsets and breast lifts. Plus stockings in various designs and corresponding high heels.
To complete the range, I send her 17 inch double dildos and Feeldoes in different colors and designs to her room.
This should give her enough options to choose from.

Now i just worry about myself and prepare for the battle with the british slut ahead.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 02:32:05 PM »
Harrumph, I expected a dingy place to stay, and begrudging hospitality from the Kraut whore, but I almost cannot find anything to complain about, except she insists on calling me British!  I dart to the place of combat to check it out, and it is somehow nicer than I remembered, the set up arena fitting our duel perfectly, with the hay bales adding a primal touch.  She is expecting a crowd, I can see, by the arrangements.  I leave a note, I don't want to see her, I scurry off to ready myself for the night. 

My note informs that I will be using the turquoise dildo, it ought to contrast well with your muddy lips, and a brown leather riding crop of the same 17" length.  You will be poked, prodded and slashed till you try to clutch yourself and roll up in a ball.  Just remember, no mercy for the loser.  Oh, and the crotchless body suit, mesh and lace are such a nice accent to my lush bod and ivory flesh, I am picking one out, probably be red or black.  Make sure you have appropriate music and lighting.

Again I scowl, as I leave, her bar is frankly nicer than mine, but we will be there to fight, not socialize.  As I pace my room, I practice lunging low with the dildo, and swatting high with the crop, turning swiftly, and practicing how to block her countermoves.  I have that tingling sensation, every nerve alive, and I can feel my pussy glistening.  Well, only she and I will know how wet I will be getting.  I await any last minute notes or 'instructions' as I finish my makeup, and look myself over.  This is what she will be lookin up at,as I review my appearance in the mirror.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 05:25:04 PM by linftr »

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2023, 06:03:33 PM »
that red is some outfit
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2023, 10:31:29 PM »
I make sure that you are well and that you are not missing anything.
During the day my private secretary comes by and lets me know that you have inspected the arena and gives me the note you left behind.
I read it and smile.
Then i take a piece of paper and a pen and write you a message.

"Linda!
I hear that everything is to your satisfaction, which makes me very happy!
I like your selection, i also think the dildo goes well with my pussy.
I chose a purple Feeldoe. It's so easy to handle when i beat and fuck you hard.
My riding crop will be the same length, but braided with brown leather.
My outfit will consist of stockings,  open panties and a bra.
You don't have to believe that i'm afraid.
Not from pain and certainly not from you.
I'm looking forward to meeting you today at 11 pm in the arena.
You're free to enter the bar at any time.
With kind regards, Anne."

I give the message to my secretary with the order to send it to you as quickly as possible.
Then we'll discuss some things regarding the lighting and the music, which will be more conservative.
Then the meeting with her is over because i want to use the remaining time to prepare.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 01:41:52 AM »
She is so arrogant, with her purple feeldoe that will only serve to lug either her ass or mouth.  I finish with a dab of makeup, but a few more wispy curls in my hair, and wear bold gold hoops and a pendant that looks like a swooping eagle around my neck.  I take a slow swirl to look myself over, and wrap a full length coat around me.  fortunately, it is cool over here in Germany.  Especially since i am carrying a massive plastic dong and a riding crop, I need some way to conceal them.

Arriving at her place, an hour ahead of time, I saunter in, eyes following me, as I head to the bar.  Plonk, plonk, I put my weapons on the varnished wood for all to admire.  The patrons, Anne's patrons, stare and gesture.  I let my coat hand open, but do not remove it, the glittering pendant catches their eyes, as they try to glimpse my almost covered breasts, and I request my traditional pre fight drink, or something close to it, as Irish whiskey might not be available.  I allow a girl to pick up the massive double headed dildo and she exclaims at the heft of it.  I myself pick up the crop and strike the bar.  The cracking sound has everyone getting closer and watching.  Of course, what I want, and know is happening, is Anne is watching me take her fans away from her.  The can already feel that the Irish redhead is the dominant woman..

For how long will that brunette slut endure me being the focus in her bar?  Not long, she is too impatient and impetuous.  I start loudly stating that I came to fight, and ruin and humiliate your champion, and yet here I am, and she does not even show up.  She keeps you waiting, as if that will save her.  It is 10:30, and more and more people are entering, wondering why there is a crowd around the elegant redhead.  I betray my tension though, as every time there is a noise from the back, or the office, I glance over.  I am starting to sweat, not what I intended.  Come on Anne, I saay to myself, come on
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:51:09 AM by linftr »

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 08:50:32 PM »
I enter in the bar and see the two women entering on the ring, "this will be interesting" I say asking for a dring while I keep my eyes on the dangerous cougars.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 09:25:56 PM »
I'm in my office early, i calmly put on my combat clothes and have a drink.
When i look at the bar's surveillance camera,
i see that Linda has already arrived and is gathering a crowd of guests around her.
I think it's time to show up there.

Grab the Feeldoe and the riding crop and set off.
A black leather coat covers my body and
i carry the "weapons" in my left hand while my high heels run clack, clack across the wooden floor.

I approach the people from behind.
"Welcome Linda!"
I shout and everyone turns around in surprise.
"Well? Are you encouraging yourself?! You're still welcome to withdraw!"
I grin.

The tension between us is there immediately.
Two Cougars whose rivalry has grown over the years.
Who value each other, but want nothing more than to defeat the other in this new competition.
The spectators who are already there hold their breath in anticipation.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 09:26:25 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2023, 01:58:46 AM »
There is another noise, but the reaction from the crowd means this is the real thing, Anne is swishing out, announced by her Teutonic heel clomping.  I make sure I take my time to turn around, but do so with enough motion so she can see my mesh body suit from my open coat, revealing the superior breasts and pussy.  Her eyes dip, and of course I comment "still jealous Anne?  even after that last defeat I inflicted on you?  I thought you were going to make everyone wait forever.  I am glad you are ready to meet me".  I walk up to her, my breasts a little lower than hers (not because they sag, but because I am 5'5, and she is 5'9 !) and bump forward, and again.  "Aren't you going to get in your hay bale arena?"

I can see by her face that she thought we would throw a few remarks and prattle on awhile, but she is rudely surprised.  I poke her right in the belly with my dildo, and lash her face, lightly , with my crop.  I turn around and stride onto and over the bales, go to the other side and drop my coat.  She is open mouthed, as if I insulted her or something.  "Aren't you coming, you German hag?"  I lash the hay bale next to me with my crop, and dust and broken strands fly in the air. 

The crowd is stunned, as they watch their champion gather herself and try to figure out whether to obey me, already.  "i don;t have all night" and slam the dildo down on the hay bale to the other side of me.   I raise my weapons in the air, and sneer at her.  I await.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2023, 09:21:24 PM »
You see me and your british shameful mouth starts spouting a lot of rubbish.

You touch me with your dildo and stroke my face with the riding crop.

"If only i hadn't let you win the last one. That's not good for a red-headed britishwhore like you."
I retort after you've shot your poison arrows.
Push my breasts into your bust, which is only a little lower because i'm only 2 inches taller.

"Don't worry, i'll come to you in a moment. Then i'll teach you a lesson.
And when you finally beg for mercy, i'll abuse and rape your body.
Then you can bring your british carcass back home!"

The exchange of words is nothing more than the usual banter and more of an incentive for me.
If Linda hides her british inferiority complex behind it, that's fine with me.

During the verbal foreplay the bar becomes increasingly full and as soon as the guests realize what is happening between us, they hurry to their seats.
I watch you enter the ring of straw bales and take off your coat.
Your body, like mine, shows traces of
a not-so-young life, but in its red packaging it's still... let's say attractive.
The audience applauds as you take your place in the arena.

I'll follow you a few minutes apart, stopping just before you enter the arena.
Place my utensils on one of the straw bales, open the leather coat and let it slip from my shoulders.
Then i take up my "armament" again and enter the circle.

Slowly i walk along the edge of the fighting area, greet many of the guests personally and also pass by the crazy british woman.
When she gives me her typically cold british gaze i stop for a second, smile and press a quick kiss on your mouth.
Then i finish my walk and stand in front of you.
The murmur in the bar slowly dies down.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2023, 10:02:44 PM »
My foe is not fazed by my taunting and the threatening of my weapons, although I snicker at her purple feeldoe.  it is so pitiful next to my long double dong.  I though I would make her feel inferior in her own bar, but her constant chant of 'British" , so hateful to me, makes my ivory complexion flush.  I swear I will make her pay , with an extra swat or thrust for every time she calls me that.  Even as i am thinking that, she looms in and kisses me, her lips kiss me.  I stiffen and shudder, and her crowd says that 'I am scared of a kiss'.  How dare they say that, don't they know I owned that black haired slut when we last met?  I'll never run scared of her.

As we separate my red bodysuit surely looks more attractive than that motley arrangement Anne is wearing.  Perhaps if she were twenty, a mismatched outfit would go over better.  I fluff my bush for luck, as my left hand clutches my dong, and I make sure the look of my crop is around my wrist, so I can claw or hit with my hand and not drop it.  Her openly wagging breasts seem coarse, next to my enticingly covered pink tits.  I truly feel I outclass this Kraut.

There are cries to begin, and I am not one to wait.  I lunge at her, my  long dildo held diagonally  to block any slashes, as i aim for her cheek with my crop, it whistles, as I want to leave a welt or worse.  I immediately twist, to make a counterstroke harder, as the adrenalin pumps.  "Eat my leather, you sloppy pig!"  Crowds always like an aggressor, and I am giving them action.  I will show them more soon.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2023, 09:05:00 PM »
I've barely taken my place when the british monster pounces on me.
Before i'm able to react, she slaps the riding crop on my cheek, it turning red and burning like hell.
As Linda turns for her lash, i've the opportunity to whip my braided leather on her ass.
Then does my hand feel over her whipped cheek and i look at Linda angrily.

The crowd cheers enthusiastically at the first blow.

I grip my crop tighter and hiss,
"wait and see!"
I take my right hand on the left side of my body to hit you from left to right.
I've taken the defense of your dildo into account and immediately hit you again from right to left.
With this tactic i should hit your belly or your thighs with the riding crop.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2023, 09:40:50 PM »
I have striped her face, a deep red streak shows, too bad it is not bleeding.  My eyes light up with fire as I seek to hit her more.   Yipe!  I jump a little, as he braided whip cuts into my ass cheek, almost sawing through my bodysuit, she hit me like I was a barnyard animal!  We are shifting, she attempts two more stokes, one backhanded, and evaded my blocking dildo with one of them, hitting my upper thigh.  My body suit will be in tatters if this keeps up.  There are many shouts of encouragement, urging us to hit certain spots, but our most tender areas are covered by shifting arms and legs, or our weapons.

Even as we duel, she keeps up her chatter, and while I pull my crop back to hit her face, I instead lunge my long turquoise dildo right at her half open mouth, happily crying "stuff this in your cock sucking mouth'" I square up to her as I stab my plastic dong at her face, and brace my feet to lash her face yet again.  A double score to her face will make her hide and retreat, especially as I add it to my first hit.

I am so much smarter than her, and I will just have to wait before I strike her waving breasts, or that glistening pussy.  First I will make her weep and cry by ruining her face!