News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #360 on: August 03, 2017, 02:15:53 AM »
Rolling under the ropes, then as I begin to get to all fours, I stay closely to the ropes, as my focus is on Tiffany as she hoists Carmen up into the air, a sly smile crosses my face, but then before I know it,,I'm getting stomped to my lower back,,my body arches, then sprawls out onto the canvas,,chest first....As my fingers curl into the canvas, my body bounces up and down the settles in, as Carmen rocks the ring with her impact....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #361 on: August 03, 2017, 06:09:18 AM »
The ring rumbles as Carmen lands roughly into the canvas, and a mighty cheer rises up from the fans as her sexy body bounces off the hard mat. I thrust my hands out to either side of me and face the crowd, indulging in their applause with my signature taunting pose, and after a moment of soaking up their cheers I turn to Carmen and saunter over to her spread-eagled body. Again I reach down and grab a handful of her dark hair, yanking her up roughly and not in the least bit concerned with her well-being. I barely wait for her to get to her feet before I bend her over and roughly SHOVE her head down between my thighs, the skirt of my tight, skimpy dress riding up a bit on my shapely hips as I bend over her bent over body. Wrapping my bare, toned arms around Carmen's waist, I lock my hands together beneath her belly I snap back, lifting her up as well. I flip her up onto my shoulders, looking to POWERBOMB her into the mat -- instead, I let her sit up on my bare shoulders, her sexy thighs on either side of my head. The tip of my nose presses into her crotch and I have to take a moment to pause as I get a whiff of her sex - my my, looks like my lovely rival getting pretty wet down there! Smirking into Carmen's crotch, I return to my plan of action and start RUNNING toward the corner turnbuckle! I'm 'bout three feet away from it before i just LAUNCH Carmen in the air - her gorgeous yet limp body goes SAILING into the turnbuckle pads! Running Buckle Bomb, or the SRS (Seth Rollins' Special) as I like to call it!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #362 on: August 03, 2017, 09:26:09 AM »
Getting helped back up to my feet, only to fell Evas knee slam into my belly, a loud gasp as air rushing past my lips, doubling over, as my body rocks back into the ropes,,My ass resting on the middle rope, my left hand going out in front of me,,looking to keep a little distance between myself and Eva, while my right hand massages my abs...Slowly raising my head, as I say..."Ok, time out, time out, let's talk about this" Just as I finish saying that,,the ring RATTLES once again, as I see Carmen slamming into the turnbuckles...thinking to myself..."Oh that's going to leave a mark"
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #363 on: August 03, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »
Sneaking in the ring with Tiffany's back turned towards me, i try to stay all quiet as i see pinya and eva going at it before rushing at Tiffany after she gets up and hope to raise my right foot right between her spread legs knowing this might give me an upperhand if this blow does land like i want it to...
Submit to me!!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #364 on: August 03, 2017, 04:32:10 PM »
Recovering from a big press slam by Tiffany, she doesn't give me much chance though as she yanks me up by my now wet long black hair and shoves my head between her thighs so that I am bent over.  She yanks me up by my waist flipping me up and sitting me on her shoulders in a powerbomb position.  My wet aroused and sweaty pussy in her face fortunately or unfortunately for her still covered by my tight black leather bottoms and a gold thong under that.  She seems to enjoy having my pussy in her face as she walks around with me before finally charging the corner giving me a turnbuckle powerbomb.  I land on it awkwardly, up high as my body slides down with legs spread.  My legs hook over the middle rope on either side of the turnbuckle leaving my legs spread wide and exposed as my arms hook over the top rope leaving me in a shattered dreams position. 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #365 on: August 08, 2017, 12:01:44 PM »
I giggle at the sight of the Sinful Senorita as she's stuck in the corner in that "Shattered Dreams" position. Spread out atop the turnbuckles, her legs wide apart, her juicy womanhood all on display and just BEGGING to be attacked. I smirk and take a few steps back until I'm standing in the center of the ring. I then taunt Carmen with another sexy lil' dance, bringing my hands up above my head while shaking and grinding my hips, wiggling my shapely ass in my skimpy skirt. I make slow, sensual circle while grinding my hips, eliciting catcalls and whistles from the rowdy crowd, and once I complete that turn I face Carmen and CHARGE at her! Like punting a field goal, I rush at my helpless rival and WHIP my right leg forward, slicing it through the air to connect my shin with her crotch!!

The scream that erupts from Carmen's mouth is exquisite. I've put quite a bit of force between that kick that I find myself leaning against her and the ropes. I can feel her whole body convulsing in pain, shuddering in agony as I press against her. I smirk widely and grab a handful of her dark hair, licking my lips as I yank her head back. Her face is so beautiful, twisted in pain. I lean forward and shove my mouth over her gaping mouth, moaning softly as I kiss my delicious, wicked long-time rival..

• God Member
« Reply #366 on: August 10, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »
I land in a very dangerous position, my legs hooking over the ropes leaving me spread wide and my pussy exposed with just my tight short leather shorts to protect me.  Tiffany sees the opportunity and comes at me with a brutal cxnt punt between my legs

Me:  AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I start to whimper in Spanish as my hands go to protect my aching pussy when Tiffany comes over and grabs me by my wet black hair while I am still trapped like this.  I start to beg her

Me:  Please no more kicks to my pussy.

The busty tall blonde instead leans against me and sticks her tongue down my throat.  Even though I am a little sore, she can kiss me very well as I feel myself getting a little bit wet again through the pain.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #367 on: August 11, 2017, 08:06:03 AM »
"Mmmmhhmmbbbmmm.."

This sinful Senorita tastes divine. Despite my mouth crushing hers, I can feel her reluctantly begin to kiss me back with a whimper. Gawd, you're one sexy bitch! I know we've got our differences, and you've been a thorn in my side for a long, long time. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ever attracted to ya! Our tongues begin to wrestle within the confines of our hot mouths and my grip on her silky dark hair tightens.

"Nnhh..mmmm..baby.. ya should ditch Eva.. and be MY partner...mmmmmm.."

After a sweet eternity it may seem I finally break our steamy kiss, grinning sheepishly at ya while the look on your face speaks volumes of how dazed ya are from our lil' makeout session. I can still taste ya on my lips as my hand leaves your hair, running down the side of your smooth, sexy and defenceless body. My other hand does the same to the opposite side of your luscious figure, and soon both my arms are wrapped around your waist. My large, firm breasts press firmly into yours as I clutch ya tight to me, then with a deep breath I step back and pull ya out from the corner. You're deadweight in my arms, still weakened from both the cxnt kick and that hot kiss, and I carry ya with ease. I smile sweetly as we take a few steps backward until I'm near the center of the ring, sinful Carmen still dazed in my arms. I purr against her mouth, "first comes the pleasure, sugah."

I pucker my lips and plant a kiss to the tip of your nose, before i pop my hips and SNAP back, THROWING ya over my head with an Overhead Belly-to-Belly Suplex!

"Then comes PAIN!"

The crash landing of Carmen's body into the canvas echoes loudly throughout the ring! I quickly roll onto my feet and see Carmen laying there in a heap, writhing in pain. I don't let up. I make my way to her, snatch her by her hair and roughly pull her to her feet. Bullying her backward, I push Carmen into the ropes and throw her arms up and over the top rope. I grin wickedly as I reach behind her and grab the middle rope, pulling that up and over her outstretched arms. I let go of the middle rope and now I've got my lovely rival all tied up in the ring ropes with no where to go! I take a step back and regard my sexy foe with a wide devilish smirk. She is completely helpless and at my complete mercy. Licking my lips, I step in close to Carmen and lean forward until my breasts brush against her chest, my lips rubbing along her ear.

"Mmm.. looks who's all tied up now? Heheh, ya know, I always wondered. Y'all LOVE to tie me up, like ALL the time..why's that? Hmm?"

I slowly run my hand down the front of Carmen's shorts, gripping the waistband of it firmly as my tongue now darts against her lobe.

"Why do y'all enjoy tying me up? Is it cause y'all can't beat me in a fair fight?"

I start to YANK down on your shorts now while I purr these questions into your ear. My voice is hot and heavy, my nipples hard and solid, pressing firmly against your tits. I rip down your shorts until your sexy gold thong is revealed. I give your ear a lick, then press my lips to your cheek, kissing it wetly.

"Or.. maybe it's cause y'all love to see me tied up? Is that it, sugah? Answer Mama Tiffy ya naughty, naughty brat.."

• God Member
« Reply #368 on: August 11, 2017, 04:20:18 PM »
the liplock leaves me shocked as you free me from the corner, only to drag me out part way, grab me around my waist and fall back giving me a belly to belly or tit to tit release suplex that sends me flying across the ring.  I land hard on my back lying spread eagle ring center and not moving much but just moaning.  You pick me up by my soaked black hair and push me back into the ropes spreading my arms out over the top rope before pulling up the middle rope and hooking it above the top rope so that my arms are trapped spread out and I can't get out of the ropes.

Me:  GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!  I DON'T WANT TO BE A TIED UP BITCH LIKE YOU!!!!!

You whisper in my ear as I try to kick at you, but I am otherwise defenseless.  You come over and pull down my black patent leather short shorts and sliding them off of my legs and feet revealing that I am wearing a tight gold thong that is showing my camel toe.  The thong is soaked in my sweat and my arousal juices as the crowd enjoys the view.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »
I smirk at your defiance, seeing the flaring anger in your face just excites me. I peel off of ya and take a step back before I SMACK the taste outta your mouth! Then, I follow that hellacious slap up with a wicked backhand! Finally, I LICK the palm of my hand, still stinging from the first slap, getting it all nice and moist before I fire one last SLAP to the side of your burning face!

"Didn't wanna play nice, sugah. Fine by me, Mama Tiffany likes to play rough anyhow!"

Pressing up beside ya, I lean down over your right arm and ya can feel my tits brushing into your side. With a devilish grin, I reach down with my left hand and while ya reel from the slaps, ya can feel my palm moving over your firm stomach, downward until ya can feel my fingers running along your inner thighs. I purr into your ear, my lips smiling wickedly when ya feel my fingers CLENCH your pussy, barely concealed by that sexy golden thong! I CLAW your pussy for a few long, agonizing moments, then finally I release ya, letting ya squeal and moan in pain and dismay. I look over your ravaged, battered yet still undeniably sexy, trussed up body. You're still quite tied into the ropes but earlier ya managed to kick me. I avoided your wild kicks but I don't want ya to get away at all, so I give ya a kiss on your cheek and slide outta the ring. Quickly looking under the ring apron, I find what I need and yank out a coil of rope and a roll of duct tape.

Sliding back into the ring, I grab your legs, bunch them up together and start to tie your ankles with the rope. I glance up at ya as I tie your ankles together, that wicked grin still on my glossy lips. After binding your ankles together, I stand up and reach for your face, taking your cheeks in both my hands as I lean in close until our foreheads press together. My lips so close to your kissable, delicious lips, I purr softly against your mouth:

"Let ya go? Ooh ya ain't going NOWHERE, sweetheart! You're gonna stay right here, all tied up, and I'm gonna force ya to watch as I DOMINATE your partner Eva like I dominated you..."

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2017, 12:56:46 PM »
As Eva steps away from me, and makes her way across the ring to the opposite corner, I grab hold of the ropes and make my way up to my feet..a sly smile crosses my face, as I see her tap the BIG blonde on the shoulder...thinking to myself, "this should be interesting" I lean back in the corner of the ring, my arms draped on the top ropes, ass pressed back against the middle turnbuckle.. Taking this moment to collect my breath, and also enjoying my VIP, in ring, seating, if you will...As I survey the ring, I get a lovely view of the ladies, a smirk crosses my face as I see Carmen all tied up and helpless..."Awww, you poor thing, you" An evil laugh escapes my lips, as I can't help but think, Eva is going to face the same demise... Relaxing, enjoying the view.."Ahh, yes, life is good"...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #371 on: August 13, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »
I lean back from taunting the tied-up Carmen, feeling satisfied that I've gotten this lil' minx all trussed up and properly humiliated. That's when I feel a tap on my shoulder, and a sexy voice in my ear, albeit this new gal was throwing on a forced Southern accent, probably to try and mock my own. Before I can make a snap comment 'bout that, I feel the newcomer's arms wrap around me, and a pair of luscious breasts push up against my back. For a brief moment I relish in this gal's tight embrace, enjoying how snug she's holding me, even giving her crotch the littlest grind of my shapely ass.. I know who's holding me, I recognize her voice despite the terrible imitation she's pulling off, and I do so enjoy being held in her arms. However, the moment's only in passing, and immediately I realize what she's got planned. She starts to LIFT me off the mat, and in that instance I realize Eva's practically my equal in strength - she can toss me around the ring pretty easily, as she's doing now!

I drop the roll of duct tape to the mat - I was planning on using some of it to gag Carmen - and I let out a YELP as Eva manages to hoist me up into the air and just TOSS me backward with a German Suplex! I brace for impact as my upper back and the back of my head collide roughly into the unforgiving canvas!

"OOOHHHHHHH!!"

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2017, 06:39:14 PM »
"Nnhhhh..gawd..damnit.."

I groan as I shakily get to my feet after a few moments of laying on the mat, groggy and disoriented after landing roughly on the back of my head and upper back. I wasn't expecting Eva to get herself free for a while, and I was just starting to really enjoy tormenting her partner. She caught me off guard is all. When I get my bearings I'm gonna--

"H-hey!"

Just as I stumble to my feet, Eva is there AGAIN, behind me, arms wrapped snug around my waist, clutching me tightly! I gasp softly as her strong, but smooth arms lace around my shapely hips and she once again presses her lush breasts into my back, making me blush all over again. I'm still weakened and groggy from the first Suplex, so my big buxom body leans heavily against my arch-nemesis. I lean back against her tits, my shapely ass wiggling back against her crotch, my head rolling back against her shoulder until our cheeks press together. These hot, tingly feelings inside me start to rev up as she holds me close to her from behind, and for the briefest of moments I relish her embrace.. I even let out the softest moan.. then, I feel her trying to hoist me up once more, and I snap outta my arousal, shaking my head.

"N-no..ya, don't..sugah.."

Before she can really lift me, I sneak my left foot back and slip it around her left calf. I hook her leg firmly, while my body goes dead limp in her arms, hoping that'll be enough to prevent her from throwing me back. In the meantime I reach back with both my hands, blindly trying to grab a handful of Eva's soft, dark hair..

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2017, 06:59:55 AM »
Before Tiffany can get ahold of Eva I walk in and I grab the busty blonde. I pull her into my arms as I start to kiss her. Hesitant at first she starts to kiss me back. Then after break off the kiss I make sure that our clothing is gone. We then go to our knees and we continue to kiss. Her hand warps around my penis and my fingers goes to her pussy. We start working each other over but then she pushes me backwards. Before I realize it she has my cock in her warm mouth and she is expertly sucking me off.  I don't know whether to fight back or let her have her way. After a bit she released me but then we go into a sixty-nine. I start eating her out as I feel her going to town on me with her tounge, lips, and fingers. After a while I stop and lay my head back as a familiar feeling arises. Tiffany must sense it as well because I escape her mouth but she increases the tempo of her hand. Soon I'm cumming all over my belly as Tiffany had beaten me in our sexfight.

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2017, 05:19:27 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

(for the note DoubleJ I don't participate in mixed sexfights, and I will speak for my friend Carmen too as I know she is against them, I don't know about Tiffany - but if you want to get involved with Carmen or I in here it is going to have to be pro wrestling only)  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I understand but the title of this thread isn't "pro wrestle the person above." It's  "Cat, Wrestle, or Sexfight the person above." So basically it was up to me whether I wanted to post me wrestling or sexfighting Tiffany.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:20:21 PM by DoubleJ »