News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Prefight Hype Anna Kournikova vs. Stacy Keibler

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Prefight Hype Anna Kournikova vs. Stacy Keibler
« on: July 12, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »
Anna "Few years back Stacy and I went toe to toe and I beat her up pretty bad.  Most people say it was a draw, some say I lost because Stacy made me admit she was a better athlete.  Some believe properly that I won the fight but the fact there are questions pisses me off.  Stacy is a big ol wimp and I'm going to fight for the first time in years and prove once and for all that Stacy Keibler is inferior to Anna Kournikova."

Stacy "I walked into this world with a lot of fear, not my own fear but others feared me.  A few weeks back Adriana Lima and I stared at one and another and it was the second time.  The first time she wondered who would win between us and even I wondered it was the first time I questioned whether I could take someone.  A few weeks back those questions weren't in Adriana's eyes, she had utmost confidence.  When I lost to Erin I should  have known ... Now my life is different, i'm single, i'm mad and i'm going to get my respect back by finishing my issue with Anna Kournikova.... Then I'll start being t he legend of catfighting I was meant to be and if that means putting Adriana Lima in her place then so be IT!"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:59:29 PM by Interac »

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Re: WBACCF Prefight Hype Anna Kournikova vs. Stacy Keibler
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 05:04:40 AM »
I think Stacy's tougher than she looks, and there is a possibility she could use her current personal issues as motivation.  I don't see her taking out a top-tier fighter, but I think she could hold her own with a lot of girls.  (In wrestling terms, I see her as a midcard grappler.)  Anna was a professional athlete, but she had to drop out of active competition over a decade ago due to serious back issues including a herniated disc.  She also had ongoing problems with her leg that eventually required surgery, so there's no real question that she is no longer in the condition she was in her prime tennis years.  When she was a top-ranked tennis player, I'd have considered her an elite competitor, but at this point I think she's gradually faded to about a mid-level talent.  As such, I think Stacy has a very solid chance of winning this one.

-JM

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »
Stacy destroys Anna.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 04:18:21 PM »
Stacy
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977