News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife vs Barista fight at home

• 0 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Wife vs Barista fight at home
« on: January 25, 2022, 10:29:25 AM »
Julia and Irina barista
Irina. Good barista. A girl with a beautiful figure, a bright smile. Well built, blonde, cut under the bob. Height meter 70 centimeters, weight about 65 kg. A good opponent for Julia. .we had been negotiating with her for a long time about a fistfight with my wife. She is a brunette, 165, weighing 60 kg, with a good figure. Both girls are not thin, there is meat on the bones, breasts too. The third size of the wife and the second for Irina. .a month later, Irina nevertheless agreed, taking another month to prepare before the fight.
 We knew she did some boxing, but just for fun. But in a month we also made up. .Julia trained on the bag and in sparring, far from a professional, but she still knew how to hit. We didn’t see Ira in action, only on the video how she hits the bag, I’ll tell you there is something to see.
.We prepared the room for the fight, took out all the furniture, only the walls and nothing else, threw sports mats on the floor. We agreed to fight on bare fists, over bandages. The whole show had to be filmed. And the show was supposed to be spectacular.
.on the day of the fight, we met already there ... The girls undressed. Julia was in a beige top and black leggings, Irina was in a black top and gray tight-fitting shorts. They stood barefoot in the center of the room, the camera was one at the door and the other at the window. .Ira smiled, but Yulia was nervous. The opponent was a little bigger and taller, which could lead to problems. They went to the center, bumped their fists and dispersed. Ira jumped on the spot.
- Well, bitch, ready to cry?
- Except for laughing, baby!
.Julia replied with a smile. They raised their fists to their chins and began to converge a little. Winding circles around the center, I look at each other. Ira jumped on her toes, throwing straight punches in the face towards Yulia. .they did not reach the target, they only checked the protection. Fucking beat them off, meanwhile Ira came closer, and on one attack her fist sharply and directly drove into Yulia's nose. Julia threw her head back a little and took a step back. .it was clear that she did not expect a blow and it was well delivered. Everything happened quickly... Ira got hit in the nose once again and Ilya gasped in pain, Ira swung her hook on the right with her sword, but Yulia bent down under her arm and sharply hit her liver with her fist. .Ira uttered ohhhh and right there the right side hit her in the teeth. Her head went behind the blow, but abruptly came to her senses and brought her knee forward, right under her chest. .all the air came out of Yulia's chest, she groaned, and immediately, without wasting time, Ira grabbed her head with both hands and hit her nose with her knee. I saw how splashes of blood made a semi-arc in the air and Yulia, throwing her head back, collapsed on her back. .the nose was broken, I was sure of it. While Julia moaned on the floor, Irina quickly sat down on top and began to beat her opponent in the face with her fists. While Julia came to her senses, she missed three strokes, her cheeks became red from the blows. .she intercepted her opponent's hand and hit her nose with the bottom of her hand. Ira gasped in surprise, but then an elbow strike in the bikini area made her get off Yulia. Ira was on her knees and holding on to the bikini area while Julia tried to get up.
.she did it, Ira got up too, full of anger and determination. Julia lifted her leg, and her heel hit the target, breaking through the defense right in Ira's nose. Ira stepped back from shock, drops of blood fell on the floor. .while the defense was broken, Yulia punched twice in the stomach, and Ira doubled over in pain, clasping her stomach with her hands. A well-prepared uppercode hit the target and Ira, spreading her arms, fell on her back. .Julia already wanted to sit on top of her opponent, but then Irina's heel hit Julia in the stomach and she moved away, bending over to the wall. Ira had a chance to get up.
Both girls were now with broken noses, and ruined hairstyles. .I did not know what to expect next, who will pass first.
Julia went forward, Ira was already on her feet tooJulia struck two lateral ones, left and right, but Ira deftly dodged and in response her lateral, broadly, hit Yulia on the right, and her head was thrown to the side, her hair fell on her face. It was evident that the blow was strong, and Blya lost her vigilance for a second. .Ira noticed this and her uppercode from below hit the jaw. Julia staggered back from the blow. The head was thrown back. She managed to take a step back and the blow went through, not so much. But Ira went ahead.
- You're done, bitch!
.Ira hit her in the face with her fists, now from the right, then from the left, and then she herself missed two good side hooks in a row and slightly weakened the pressure. The real meat grinder began. .they exchanged blows first in the face, then in the stomach, they both missed a lot and after dozens of blows they could hardly stand on their feet. Irina's blows were much stronger. And each missed one was much more dangerous for Yulia. Ira pressed Yulia against the wall. .the blows were strong, but it was clear that Yulia was gradually losing strength. The last two right and left blows to the teeth made her rock on her feet, she lost her balance. Her beige top was already dripping with blood, and her lips were smashed into meat. .Irina saw this and went still forward, swinging her arms wide. Julia performed a combination, left to the liver and straightened with the right from the side to the jaw. The blow was strong. Ira was already turned in half a turn, blood splashed on the floor, and she fell on one knee to Yulia with her back. .Ira screamed with anger and with a cry, when Yulia came closer, hit her with her fist in the stomach. Julia groaned and bent over from the blow, grimacing. Ira got to her feet, and her well-prepared uppercode crashed into Yulia's jaw from below. .she threw her head back with force and she almost fell, stepping back. Her hands were lowered, there was no protection, and Ira went forward with a cry, first she hit from the right, then from the left. Yulia stood like a bag for a pear, taking blows in the face. .her head was pulled away with each blow and she groaned at every hit, and Ira screamed at every blow. Yulin's gaze became dull and it was clear that she was about to fall. .Ira noticed this, and grabbing her rival by the shoulders, kneed her in the stomach, then again and again ... Yulia was already thrown up from the blows, and if the IRA had not held her, she would have fallen a long time ago. With the last blow, Julia already spat saliva mixed with blood on the floor. .Ira took her by the hair and, with all her strength, hit her with her knee in the face. Yulia was thrown back against the wall, and she slowly began to slide to the floor.
- uh no, bitch...
Ira grabbed her by the hair with one hand and lifted her to her feet.
- I'm not done with you yet.
.Ira hit straight in the nose, and again and again .... Yulia no longer resisted, it was clear that she had had enough, I ran to stop the fight, and when I was pulling Ira up, she managed to hit Yulia twice more in the stomach and she fell face down on the floor barely breathing.

.the fight was lost, and I was sure that a revenge was needed after such a beating. Ira, still in a rage, was taken out of the room to the bathroom, and Yulia still continued to lie on the floor and moaned. .the camera caught everything and I was itching to look at it, because there were a lot of mistakes in the fight and there is something to work on.