News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights

• 55 Replies

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Re: Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2024, 07:34:14 PM »
Go Heather

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2024, 11:33:10 AM »
You jerk the strap and it forces my body to come slamming hard into yours with a loud fleshy huge breasts on breasts smack, and with the leather strap drapped around the back of your head I quickly throw another left fist slamming into the side of your face sending your head twisting to the side, and I quickly grab the other end of the leather strap with my left hand pulling it down from your head to the upper portion of your back as I continue my momentum from you jerking the strap and tighten my grip on the strap as I press my huge breasts hard into yours driving you backwards into the chainlink fence!! Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2024, 09:32:56 PM »
Nice. Can we see a pic of the leather strap?
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2024, 09:47:23 PM »
They both hit hard against the metal fence while I encourage Heather... come on Heather attack that bitch!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2024, 07:04:00 PM »
The loud clang of the metal fence rattles and as my back slams into it, and your heavy cow udders mash into mine, the momentum and give of the fence actually allows my body to bounce into and ram off the fence driving hard back into your breasts with my own heavy firm breasts, and as I feel that leather strap digging into my skin, I ball up my right fist again and slam it hard into the left side of your face hard, and as your head snaps to the side, i quickly snap my head forward with my mouth wide open and as my lips smack into your lower neck and skin I clamp my teeth down hard onto your flesh and bite down as hard as I can, as I hear you scream out in pain!! Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2024, 08:38:52 PM »
Standing outside the fence and hear the clang of the links. Heather and Morgan just pummeling each other as their hatred for each other is obvious.

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2024, 09:20:56 PM »
You both have BIG HUGE bust breasts and pout nipples and your crazy hatred and insane punches that send you both reeling and the leather strap included.     With action like this blinking my eyes would be an insult to this fight lol

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2024, 02:00:56 AM »
Our huge breasts still smashing hard into each others, I feel my thick hard nipples digging in against yours as you bounce off the fence, and I start dragging the leather strap back and forth against your back hard and deep, and then BAM you send your right fist punching the side of my face hard forcing my head to snap to the side and then AWWWWWWWW I scream out hard as I feel you clamp your teeth down hard on my neck, as I stagger back and stumble as we continue to slam our breast together and I quickly release my hand pulling the strap and swing it around between us and send my sharpened nails down to your nasty dirty pussy as I send all of my nails digging into your pussy as hard and deep as I can!!  Yt

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2024, 04:15:32 AM »
Real sexy Morgan

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2024, 11:27:36 AM »
Tasting blood on my lips as I bite down even harder and continue ramming my huge heavy breasts into your own breast we have it seems we have abandoned using the strap other than keeping us locked together, and as we drive into each other I scream out in pain releasing your neck from my death bite as your claws dig into and clamp down on my sweet pussy Aaaaaaaghh "you FUCKING BITCH!!" I scream out in pain and rage "two can play that game BITCH!!" as I send my right hand swinging down between us also and slamming it hard against your dirty pussy with a loud SMACK as I instantly send all of my claws digging and clawing at your pussy lips. Yt

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2024, 11:25:44 PM »
Our huge breasts still smashing hard into each others, I feel my thick hard nipples digging in against yours as you bounce off the fence, and I start dragging the leather strap back and forth against your back hard and deep, and then BAM you send your right fist punching the side of my face hard forcing my head to snap to the side and then AWWWWWWWW I scream out hard as I feel you clamp your teeth down hard on my neck, as I stagger back and stumble as we continue to slam our breast together and I quickly release my hand pulling the strap and swing it around between us and send my sharpened nails down to your nasty dirty pussy as I send all of my nails digging into your pussy as hard and deep as I can!!  Yt

Love this move Morgan!!  You nailed Heather so hard all she could do was let go and try and retaliate...much weaker than your devastating attack!!   Cream her honey!!!  Finish her poor baby maker up before your perfect mellons deflate hers!

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2024, 11:30:15 PM »
Tasting blood on my lips as I bite down even harder and continue ramming my huge heavy breasts into your own breast we have it seems we have abandoned using the strap other than keeping us locked together, and as we drive into each other I scream out in pain releasing your neck from my death bite as your claws dig into and clamp down on my sweet pussy Aaaaaaaghh "you FUCKING BITCH!!" I scream out in pain and rage "two can play that game BITCH!!" as I send my right hand swinging down between us also and slamming it hard against your dirty pussy with a loud SMACK as I instantly send all of my claws digging and clawing at your pussy lips. Yt
Oh Heather!! You were doing so good gouging into her neck....too bad she out thought you on that one!!  She really let into your womanhood!!  Too bad you can't change your vote on this poll, you'd be losing now Heather!! hehehe!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2024, 11:52:35 PM »
As I beat you to the attack and have my thumb nail gouging into your clit while my other four nails dig into one side of your pussy lips and begin to dig my nails into and stretch your pussy lip out as far as I can away from your nasty slit forcing a wicked peircing scream to come out of your blood stained lips! asn as I draw in a deep breath expanding my huge breasts out mashing into yours as press my breath and spit right into your face!! Yt

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2024, 01:23:57 AM »
As a fan of Heather my stomach is turning as Morgan is getting the better of her. She has her in serious trouble. The vicious pussy attacks is going to hurt her bad.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2024, 02:46:29 AM »
Screaming out as your nails dig into my tender pussy as your spit rolls down my cheek that I know is obviously bruised but the battering that we earlier did to each other before the attacks went to all of our sweet tender pussies, and as you dig in with your nails I scream out at you again "Its YOUR PUSSY OR MINE BITCH!!" as I take my razor sharp thumb nail and my razor sharp index nail clamping down onto your clit stabbing on both sides before shoving my other three fingers and razor sharp nails deep inside your pussy as I begin claw at your inner pussy wall with my nails as I continue grinding and ramming my huge heavy breasts into yours as I tilt my head back before opening my mouth and slamming and clamping my teeth back down on the exact same spot as I bit down on before!!  Yt