News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cougars Nhb catfight : Martha Vs. Rose

• 8 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Cougars Nhb catfight : Martha Vs. Rose
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:24:36 PM »
Martha : Chez Reb 55yo 5'7 147-150
{alt}

Rose : Sweden 43 y/o 5'7 143p

{alt}

Martha a former world champ and winning many tournies put her reputation on the line , facing Rose , the new power in cougars catfight scene.Who will win and be the real ruler?
QUOTES BEFORE THE FIGHT :
Rose said :
" I'll happily give your ass a good slapping again in a NHB fight bitchh!And as always i'll show you all who is top bitch  ! "
Martha said  :
" i think that is fair to say if she manages to beat me a second time i will accept that shes the better woman !"
POST YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR OWN VIEW PLEASE !!!

NOTE :
If the poll difference in votes is over 3 - eq 33-30 and over this regarded as submission win.If its 1 or 2 votes difference , this regarded as points win .Its interesting to see who wins and how !!!! ;)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:56:42 AM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Cougars Nhb catfight : Martha Vs. Rose
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 08:04:52 PM »
" i think that is fair to say if she manages to beat me a second time i will accept that shes the better woman !"

Although I'll go with pretty Martha, her command of English falls far short of the above.
This is gona be a great fight!Ooohhh this is so going to be a corker of a scrap with both ladies going for this one
 :D

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:01:14 PM by bilboy12001 »

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »
This is a tough one to call, both have the experience, desire, looks, and the strength to win. I pick ????????????

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 04:11:26 AM »
I hope Martha whips Rose's ass and then gives her a strap on fucking like she's never had before. Martha you have one fine body, especially your awesome ass. You should plant it directly on Rose's mouth also. Speed

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »
We are all gathered here to see Martha -a former world champion from Chez Reb , fight Rose from Sweden- the new power to milf catfight scene recently.The spectators began to yell madly while the two ladies clumsily raised their hands in guard. They had both fought before, but this didn't mean that they could "perform" a ruled fight. They only knew that they needed the reputation plus the glory so bad that each had to destroy the other one.
The organizer looked upon the audience and asked:
"Who will win? The 55 year old lady  from Chez Reb , or the 43 years old lady from Swedeni?  So, look hard and think well because you still have one minute before betting!"
The spectators rose from their chairs, talking loudly. Smiling, the organizer motioned Rose and Martha to approach each other. He evaluated them from head to toe and, from their wild looks, he realized that the audience's urgings, the money at stake and bilboy's liquor had already fuelled them. These two shall go to the very end and we'll see a hell of a fight. Which one will WIN ? - he asked himself...
Suddenly, the referry looked at Bilboy -  simply nodded at him.
"Go on,!" he said . "No mercy and let the best one win!"
The next moment, the two ladies rushed forwards, greeting each other with a shower of punches. Their breasts dangled madly while they kept on closing in on each other, hitting as hard as they could, landing blows on each other's faces and shoulders. Soon they began to let out brief moans of effort and the people in the patio began to urge them to go on.
"Punch her down, Martha!"
"Beat the hell out of her, Rose!"
For awhile, they kept on punching each other, facess contorted in fury, toe to toe, breasts poking forth, without taking the least precaution to protect themselves. After some moments, realizing that none got the upper hand, they split, throwing wild glares at each other, while their breasts jiggled in their bras.
"Fuck you,  cow! I'll blow your head off!" hissed Rose.
"I'll tear you in two, whore!" came back Martha's answer.
The next moment they rushed in, getting each other by the hair and delivered hard punches to the face. Rose had a longer reach and her blows always snapped Martha's head but, all of a sudden, the Chez Reb fighter delivered a most powerful kick that got Rose in the belly, shaking her from head to toe. Martha's husband howled with excitement, raising his arms in the air. He encouraged his wife and Martha clutched her teeth, delivering another kick to Rose's belly before rushing at her and getting her in a side neck lock, to the wild hoorays of the spectators. {alt}
For awhile, the two ladiesl tossed each other from side to side, giving loud moans.
The audience began to shout, fuelling both of them to greater efforts, and the two fighters kept pulling on each other. They parted their strong legs, they pushed each other in bursts, they got in the middle of the patio and, suddenly, as they twisted madly, they bumped against the big table where stood Bilboy  and the rest of the organizers of this fight. As they struggled they moaned louder and louder, breathing through clenched teeth, their faces went red and they strained as hard as they could.
"Throw her down, Rose!" shouted one of her backers "Throw her down!"
"Crush her neck, Martha!" yelled another one from the opposite field. "Squeeze the air off her!"
Suddenly, the younger Rose strained, bending Marhal backwards on the table, but she  parted her legs wider and, enwrapping Rose's  waist, she managed to raise her from the ground, hooking her strong legs from behind. A loud yell erupted from the audience as she was held in the air, unable to keep her soles back on the ground. She let a yelp of helplessness and, the next moment, Martha twisted forcefully, slamming Rose to her butt and falling on top of her. The Sweden fighter let a bewildered shout, but she kept on applying the powerful nec on Martha . After some seconds, they rolled on the grass and got to their knees, side by side, squeezing each other with all their might, letting brief moans of effort.
They hissed louder and louder and, suddenly, Rose remembered what she did in a similar situation, two months ago, when she had fought a Russian bitch . She feigned to be overwhelmed and, yeeah, the stupid lady fell in her trap: she pushed against Martha who, expecting her opponent's outburst of energy, rolled Martha over her, forcefully slamming her against one of the thick pillars. Then, she hastily wrestled the confused Chez Reb fighter  on her back and mounted on her fat padded belly.
"Gotcha', native cow! Gotcha'! You're on my territory, here, scum!" yelled Rose
"Fuck you, city bitch! I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" replied Martha
"Go on, Rose! You're stronger than her!" shouted another backer from the mad crowd Wai. "Punch her, now! Punch her!"

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 07:48:04 AM »
I would like to pose the question who decided these 2 women were the ruling and the up and coming cougar? I would like to be included in that little contest , but between these 2 i would vote for rose , just one ladies opinion (sweet smile)

Hello Michelle !
I have said about Martha"s ruling , because she have won many tournies to my groups (old group) and to this arena : freecatfights arena in the past.Rose , a newcomer beat Martha last October here , and thats why i "m talking about ruling.
Offcourse, i ll be very pleased if you like to fight in my future poll cougars matches here or to my site :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bilboys_Cougars_Catfight_arena/

I hope that my explanations are quite enough to reply to your question.'
Thank you for posting.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:07:39 PM by bilboy12001 »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 09:01:40 PM »
Rose is taking an adv of 5 votes...lets see :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:56:10 AM by bilboy12001 »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 05:58:24 AM »
THE OFFICIAL RESULT IS A DRAW : 50 - 50
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:05:02 PM by bilboy12001 »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 04:51:34 AM »
sorry mate, poll still going but if you want to keep making up more for people to be less interested in, so be it.
VOTE HERE PLEASE :
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19345.0.html