News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 109 Replies

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2024, 08:08:17 PM »
I have to be honest! One, I always thought Top Mommy was all talk. She never posted anything about her prior fights. Two, she is putting on an impressive display of her fighting ability. I hope we get to witness her fight again. Both women are giving their all and it is as exciting a fight as I thought it could be. Thank you ladies for a great battle.

I agree with you on this statement. I thought Top Mommy was scared of Kelly but she is giving Kelly all she can handle. I do think Kelly will get this under control but it has been a wild back and forth fight.

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2024, 10:08:54 PM »
Close match and fight so far, but I don't know why.  There is no way in hell that The Top Mommy will ever beat Kelly, wait and see.
Mia is waiting...

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2024, 01:25:04 AM »
Close match and fight so far, but I don't know why.  There is no way in hell that The Top Mommy will ever beat Kelly, wait and see.

For once in my life, I have to agree with Mia. And we don't agree often!  I have called out The Top Mommy before to fight, but all she did was run away.
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2024, 03:01:45 AM »
Seeing this top mommy get her tits beaten out her top in her "castle" will be quite sweet to watch.

I'll be hoping to get a few of my own beatings in there, and I'm sure her men would need a bit of company after this ????

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2024, 03:12:48 AM »
We started the fight by smashing our fists into each other's faces until we were both gushing blood. Now we have both started a full out assault on each other's breasts by pounding them into each other's. I start the one two three combo with my breasts slamming into yours and you follow up with your own, the weight of your first one slams into mine but I stand my ground, the second one crashes and I moan out in pain and I lose some position, then the third hits and knocks me back and nearly sends me hunched over grabbing my tender breasts in pain. UHHHHH...Once again I start to ball my fists up and I wildly swing my right into the left side of your breasts then My left swings hard into the side of your right breast. Both hitting with a smack and a thud. Get the fuck off me you ugly bitch or I'm gonna pop these saggy titties like water balloons!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 03:17:55 AM by The Top Mommy »

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2024, 04:15:16 AM »
As my big breasts slam into your breasts and overpower you and yours, I see you losing your balance and bending backwards on your knees!!! "See BITCH, thats why your soon to be exhubby wants me!!" as I hear your one son behind me whisper "finish her off!!" and I see your hubby smiling at me as his cock grows hard in his sweat pants, then in a desperation move "Bam!" My left breast gets slammed, then "Bam!" My right breast gets slammed "YOU FUCKING cxnt!"as I take both my left balled up fist and my right balled up fist, and with you still bent backwards over your knees I scream "you want to slam breasts bitch, ok!!" and like two hammers I begin to lift my left fist and like a hammer slam it down hard onto your right breast, then my right fist and slam it down hard onto your left breast, and I continue doing that, over and over and over again, as I lose control and just keep hammering my fists down on you harder and harder!! Yt

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2024, 03:26:49 AM »
I'm definitely pretty proud of myself for how powerful my punches are hitting. First busting your lips open like a squished grape then I pounded that pussy and now my left right combo hits the side of your saggy tits with a loud thud smack sound. I know the hubby and the boys are proud too. I see them strip off there shirts and then their pants to encourage me for what I am fighting for. After tagging your titties with my fists I can't follow up the attack quick enough and that's when you send a non stop barrage of fists hammering my tits like they are punching bags. They feel like they are gonna pop from the assault. I start to moan out in pain and bring  my arms up to try to give them some protection. I fall to my back from the assault. I bring my right leg back and then kick to straight up trying to catch your chin with the bottom of my bare foot.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:28:26 AM by The Top Mommy »

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2024, 03:31:02 AM »
Mommy is in a tough spot but I'm built tough. I think you boys agree.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2024, 10:02:09 AM »
Kelly all the way

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2024, 07:02:27 PM »
As I slam my fists like hammers down over and over again and again onto your tits left one, right one, left one, right one, I see the reddening and discoloration already forming, and as I see your soon to be ex hubbys cock stiffening and both your boys cocks stiffening, I smile and wink as I get ready to unload a double fisted slam down onto your right breast, you draw your right leg up towards your battered tits and then "BAM!" you send your foot outward slamming it hard into my chin sending me staggering backwards several feet as I see stars and blink my eyes several times trying to keep the water from building up and tearing!!  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2024, 10:10:55 PM »
This fight is a cock rising experience for sure to witness
But, the fight is as nasty as it can be. You can’t beat that!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2024, 01:35:19 AM »
It’s no secret I like both ladies here.

Wow Ya top Mummy you are hanging in there, I honestly thought Kelly narrowly had this now I am not sure, this is a hot sexy fight

Offline marief

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2024, 12:50:21 PM »

Wow Ya top Mummy you are hanging in there, I honestly thought Kelly narrowly had this now I am not sure, this is a hot sexy fight
I thought that Kelly had this too !

Offline Catfighting Stud

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM »

I thought that Kelly had this too !

I am with you both but she might be in some trouble here. The Mommy is fighting with every thing she has to keep her empire. Those hot hung step sons are giving her that extra motivation.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2024, 03:25:30 PM »
A lioness defending her pride (both meanings) will claw a tigress to shreds.