News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 109 Replies

Offline Big Booty Jenni

• My body is soo Bootylicious for you baby!
Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2024, 04:20:59 PM »
This looks to be an epic battle between these two.. can't wait to see who comes away with the win

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2024, 07:26:35 PM »
You're throwing and landing haymakers one after the other driving into my breasts. A left hits then a right a left and then a right a left then a right. I feel helpless and am being driven back with each one as the sound of flesh on flesh smacking with a thud until I am finally knocked on my back and I drive a power kick to your chin and it hits. The bottom of my bare foot connecting under your chin slamming your teeth together and almost knocking your sorry ass out. It's a relief as my titties are redening and already starting to swell and bruise. I come back to my knees holding my titties and moaning in pain. I  look and see the hubby and the boys stripped down and hard as can be as they salute their Mommy and encourage me to fight to protect them. I moan and get myself to my feet and put my fists up and start moving in your direction. Cum on! Get up cxnt! I'm gonna fuck your face up some more!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 07:27:27 PM by The Top Mommy »

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2024, 07:41:59 PM »
As your barefoot connects to my chin and sends me staggering backwards dazed and dizzy, more blood comes rolling down from my lips over my chin and dripping down onto my big full breasts! Blinking, blinking, blinking, as my eyes finally clear and focus on you bitch!! I see all three of the men, not boys rock hard, and stroking their cocks as each one takes their turn smirking and smiling at me!! "Thats right my strong rockhard men, stroke those cocks for me till I can take care of them myself!"

"We are gonna end this bitch, once and for all!!" I get up to one knee then both and we both head towards each other, fists up naked bodies, breasts heaving in and out with each breath, and as soon as we get close enough you quickly swing a right hook at my cheek, but in anticipation I duck just in time as your fists flies over, ever so close to my head but missing, and as it clears, and before I stand all the way upright, I send my left balled up fists harder than ever smashing into your chin with a loud "CRAAAACK!!"  Yt
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 07:42:59 PM by Kellymadison »

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2024, 08:21:56 PM »
As I start to step forward you are able to make your way back to your feel. Now is my opportunity to take control and knock your ass out. My fists are up and I hear the hubby say finish this bitch off!!! I my right fists all balled up and throw a right power hook towards the left side of your face but to my surprise you are able to duck. The punch was so powerful and you can here the wind and the air as I throw it into now blind air. With my body somewhat turned and coming back to the set position when you tag me with a right. It cracks it into the side of my face knocking spit and blood out of my mouth as my body goes limp and gets knocked back from the power. Expecting to hit the ground but I don't I feel one of the boys catch me from the back side and holds me up  as I moan in pain.His big cock head rubbing on my ass and his arms around me holding me up massaging my breasts as he whispers in my ear " come on Mommy you've got to fight! Now go finish her for us!!! It gives me the strength I need as I stagger back towards you with my fists up. I bring my right fist back as we lock eyes but instead I lift my right foot and drive it right under your pussy in a cxnt buster kick!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 08:24:33 PM by The Top Mommy »

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2024, 09:14:59 PM »
Top Mom will pound the hell out of Kelly’s bigger tits, forcing her to submit. She’ll then drag her naked body out the door, kick her in the ass and dare her to ever come back. Speed

Offline fchman

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2024, 10:51:14 PM »
Top Mom will pound the hell out of Kelly’s bigger tits, forcing her to submit. She’ll then drag her naked body out the door, kick her in the ass and dare her to ever come back. Speed
:o

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2024, 10:56:48 PM »
My left fist crashes into your cheek and chin so hard that it sends you stumbling backwards and if it wasnt for your thick cocked son catching you, you would have fallen down hard onto your ass! As I see him whispering into your ear, I hear your other son speak up and say "Kelly finish her off, make sure she knows that this isnt her castle anymore!!" and I see your soon to be exhubby smiling and just stroking his big fat cock!! and as your being held by your son, I see you stand up, still weak kneed and and as you draw back your right fist, I glare at you, and as I get prepared to block or attack, your right foot comes crashing up into my pussy "Mmmmmphhh!!" and under normal circumstances it would have been alot harder, but after this long exhausting brawl and my vicious last punch that almost dropped you, it wasnt nearly as hard as it could have been, but it was still hard enough to send a jolt of pain through my body and drop me to my knees "you fucking cxnt!!" My legs sore and shakey as I kneel on them, but also my body is exhausted and in hatefilled anger I draw swing my right fist downward and then in a nasty right fisted uppercut, I slam my right fist hard up into your own nasty pussy and pelvic area "HOWS IT FUCKING FEEL cxnt!!" as I hear the nasty "Cruncching!" sound from my fist!!  Yt

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2024, 11:45:25 PM »
Great move Kelly, get her now, a few blows to her head and she won’t know where she is Kelly.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2024, 12:29:45 AM »
When two women pour everything they have into total war......it's about who can take the pain and dig just a little deeper into her pride.......

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2024, 04:20:58 AM »
This has been an incredible vicious and brutal fight by both of them they are fighting with every ounce of energy they have but the way Kelly is using her fists and the power she is packing with each punch is so dangerous. She is going to land one that puts Top Mommy down for good. It's  not if but when.

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2024, 12:20:34 PM »
This been a great fight! I just had to catch up on it. I would certainly take either one on.

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2024, 05:01:38 PM »
Kellys fists are absolute weapons. She punches with so much power! She has been the aggressor this entire fight so I am betting on her to end up on top.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2024, 06:05:39 PM »
great action from  both, it's hot  when the claws really come out
the prez tramp

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2024, 06:38:50 PM »
My body still drained and weak from the brutal hook you delivered to the side of my face but I am able to get enough strength together to deliver a hard kick right smack dab into your cxnt. It wasn't nearly as hard as I would have like or capable of but it brings you to your knees. My body has taken a beating and I can't follow up with my attacks as quickly as I need to and it gives you a chance to once again use your fists to do damage as you land a hard uppercut with a crunch to my cxnt. I shreik out and moan out in pain and once again drop to my knees. Your fists and power are becoming too much so I know I have to change how I fight. As we are both on our knees I allow my body to collapse into yours. My right hand slides down and my fingers and nails gets ahold of your cxnt and I lock the claw in and start to rip and tear while my head leans on your shoulder I sink my teeth in and chomp down! I feel your blood squirt into my mouth as I start to tear you apart as I attack two seperate parts of your body at once.

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2024, 07:25:53 PM »
My body aching, exhausted and pussy on fire, but also numb from your kick, and as my fist has hit its target sending you screaming out in pain as your beaten body drops to its knees in pain right in front of me, and we both glare out in hate at each other, I begin to scream "LETS FUCKING END THIS YOU NASTY Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii!! BITCH!" as you send your claws into my pussy and I scream out in pain and then I feel your nasty teeth clamping down onto my neck as my body jerks and head snaps!! "YOU WANT THIS ENDING LIKE THIS BITCH, FINE BY ME!!" I quickly swing my right hand and claws down and slamming my palm onto your pussy and sending two of my fingers and nails inside your pussy clawing away as my thumb and other two fingers stab and grab at your loose pussy lips and start yanking on them, my left hand goes quickly to your right beaten breast, stabbing my nails into it and yanking your tit hard out to the side, as I screaming in pain from your attack and your teeth, I press my lips first against your giving you a hard passionate kiss, before grabbing your lower lip with my teeth and clamping down and pulling your lip out away from your face!!  Yt