News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker

• 43 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Korean girlfriend vs Chinese coworker
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2024, 05:22:01 AM »

The moment was short-lived. Miyoung noticed a change in the man’s demeanour. The Korean hottie was surprised to see a growling Jessica standing on all four and looking at the dick-sucking office slut with hatred in her eyes.

The fight wasn’t over after all.

-“Come”-It was with this command that William signaled the fight would continue. Miyoung saw Ashley trying to stand up to meet the resurgent Taiwanese challenger head-on only for William to force her down.

Miyoung watched with fascination as William commanded the romantic rivals to snuggle in between his legs and fight for his cum. Neither girl seemed keen on the idea judging by the hostile shoves and kicks, yet the idea of letting William think she was unwilling to participate in such a depraved contest was more detestable still.

-“Whoever makes me cum will be coming home with me tonight and will be my favourite tomorrow night”-stated William-“The other woman will be able to appeal the result tomorrow at the Cowgirl”

Miyoung saw the instant the rival tongues touched William’s meat. Soon the oral organs were clashing against each other, trying to push the enemy tongue away as their free hands pulled hair.

Men loved this type of contests, thinking it a gentler way to pit rival girlfriends against each other. But Miyoung knew better. No woman would countenance coming second best. These contests had a nasty habit to become very dirty the moment the man became too horny to care about the rules he established at the beginning.

Miyoung would know, having just triumphed in one such lurid contest this very morning. Even now, she could feel traces of Mathew’s white cum in her mouth, the memory of having prevailed over her Chinese skank fresh in her mind.

It took little time for the dirty tricks to start. Hair pulls soon became titty grabs, nipple twisting, and cruel attacks to the cxnt. The rival lovers trembled, the incessant back and forth exacting a cruel toll on their already marred physiques.

-“I don’t the winner will be in any shape to fuck William tonight”-noted Mathew, his cock entering Miyoung’s pussy for another round of vigorous coitus.

He was right. It was madness. It was mutually assured destruction. Neither East Asian beauty seemed to care, so long she ensured the destruction of the enemy pussy.

-“And yet, it turns you on doesn’t it”-purred Miyoung-“Just like you loved seeing me tear into the Chinese whore this morning”

-“I couldn’t help it”-wooed Mathew sheepishly-“I wanted to see who wanted my cock more.”

-“I wanted it more”-clarified Miyoung-“I was willing to go farther. I fought dirtier for your cock. And I won’t let go ever again”

-“I hope so”-said Mathew-“You face her tomorrow”

-“I’ll rip off her tits”

-“She plans to do the same you know”

-“She’s welcome to try”-said Miyoung, seeing Ashley and Jessica tearing each other apart as they fought to make William cum-“Let’s see who ends up ripping whose tits off”

-“Will you go this far for me?”

Miyoung moaned. She felt her man’s cock getting even harder, if that was even possible. She knew men loved this type of talk. They loved to compare rival lovers, see who was willing to do more for them. Miyoung was encouraged to go further.

-“I’m your girlfriend, and I’ll defend my claim on your cock whatever it takes”-panted Miyoung.

-“She says your love is false”-panted Mathew, pulling Miyoung’s head up by the hair. The moaning Miyoung put her arms on a rickety table, arching her back as a frenzied Mathew pounded her-“She says she loves me more”

-“She lies”-squealed Miyoung, casting side glances at the fighting bitches besides them as her body shook from the strenuous coitus-“My love is truer. I thirst for your cock is stronger. She won’t best me!”

The dialogue soon devolved into incoherence, the copulating couple surrendering themselves to their base instincts. Complete sentences gave way to loose strings of words “mine” “kill her” “whore.” There was no logical meaning to the sequence, but Miyoung was sure Mathew understood the meaning of her panting ramblings. Miyoung, her battered and scratched tits bouncing wildly, egged him on until he gripped his slim waist hard, groaning as a torrent of cum impregnated the Korean vixen yet again.

-“Mine!”-grunted Miyoung one last time as her cxnt was filled with the coveted white cum for the fourth time today. Proof in her mind that she was still Mathew’s clear favourite. The sweat-covered Korean beauty turned around only to see William had exploded almost at the same time. The warring hens paid little heed, screaming vile epithets at each other as they continued the terrible struggle in the sand.

-“WHORE!”-shrieked Jessica, pouncing at the fallen Chinese wench-“I’ll scratch the cum out of your mouth”

-“Fuck you *cough* wanna be hulijing (man stealer)”-screeched Ashley, her mouth choke full with William’s semen-“His cum*cough* is MINE!”

Miyoung collapsed on top of the sweating Mathew, heaving as she watched if William would intervene now that Ashley had “won,” or as was often the case, he’d just ignore his instructions and let the struggle devolve in a lawless catfight to the bitter end. She looked at him closely, sensing him hesitating for a few moments as the battling bitches continued their struggle.

The Korean beauty saw William rise,  separating the battling wildcats against their will.

-“Let me go Qinaide(dear)! I’ll fuck the Chinese whore up!”-shrieked Jessica. Miyoung saw her hugging William’s naked physique, making sure to rub her mauled yet bountiful tits against his chest-“You can’t possibly be thinking of spending the night with that diseased wench”

-“Come at me Taiwanese saohuo (whore)! Let’s see who fucks whom up!”-jeered Ashley, still raring to pay Jessica back for all her transgressions.

Miyoung watched the tired East Asian vixens trading insults back and forth, seemingly eager to carry the fight to the bitter end. She was fairly sure the Taiwanese vixen was sincere in her appeals for another round of violence: This was the only way to prevent William from spending the night with her romantic rival.

The Chinese Ashley might not be as keen to risk her victory, but Miyoung knew that she could never allow William to see her backing down from the unrepentant Taiwanese slut.

-“Ashley wins”-said William, ending the argument in Ashley’s favour.

-“This is not over”-promised the chagrined Jessica, slamming her tits against Ashley’s pair in a deliberate effort to provoke the Chinese slut into continuing the fight-“I’ll be fucking him at the Cowgirl”

-“I’m not scared of skanks like you”-barked Ashley, wrapping her arms around William’s masculine body-“You’re lucky William doesn’t want me to tear your tits off today”

-“It’s over for today”-warned William-“Ashley is staying with me tonight”

-“Enjoy your last night with him”-said Jessica, now resigned to the fact William’s decision was firm-“You’ll be gone the day after tomorrow”

-“I don’t think so Taiwanese saohuo (slut)”-retorted Ashley as William started pulling her arm away from Jessica-“They’ll have to take you out of Jeju in a coffin”

Epilogue

Miyoung bore witness as the victorious Ashley sashayed away with William in her arms. Her seemingly stoic Taiwanese ally collapsed into a sobbing mess the moment the couple was out of sight. By her moaning complaints it was clear that Ashley had done a nasty number on her.

-“You’ll get her sister”-said Miyoung, standing up to console the young Taiwanese woman-“I’m certain of your final victory over the Chinese skank”

-“I envy you”-moaned Jessica. Miyoung noted her staring aimlessly into the distance, Jessica’s gaze shifted towards Miyoung’s crotch, seeing with envy some love juice sliding out of the Korean’s cxnt-“You stand victorious, your pussy full of cum”

-“So will yours be tomorrow”-consoled Miyoung, wrapping her arms around the crying Jessica-“You’ll overcome her, sister. And I’ll be there to cheer you on as you tear her bald for daring to question your claim on his cock”

-“I will sister”-affirmed Jessica-“I rather die than have him think I’m second best to her. Next time I face her, it’ll be riding on top of his cock. And I’m sure that after you’re done with her slut friend, you’ll be there to see me riding on top of William’s cock”

-“You bet Jessica. We’ll win”-affirmed Miyoung-“You’re welcome with us tonight”-offered the Korean girlfriend-“I’m sure you’ll have William’s company tomorrow.”

Jessica gave Miyoung a faint smile. She’d take her on her offer.

To be continued in day 17...

Notes:

-So this is it. The last chapter before the grand finale. I'm sorry it took so long to get here. I'm right now reviewing the draft I had complete 5 months ago.

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 12:04:25 PM »
Looking forward to the grand finale of this story!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2024, 01:17:21 PM »

Day 17

The atmosphere was oozing with pent-up energy ready to explode. The theme of the night was office girl gear. And yet, clothes were being quickly discarded either in preparation for lurid fornication or as part of a depraved clothes-ripping catfight over cock. The fate of many relationships hung in the balance.

The infamous bar was the climax of any trip to Jeju island, where women from all over the world sought to cement their status as their men’s favourites in bouts of public lovemaking, daring any other woman in the crowd to question their right to fuck that man. The appearance of a sexual rival forcing either a shameful retreat or a savage showdown between the presumptive favourite and her challenger. A successful night at the Cowgirl would see the victress cementing her status as the man’s favourite. Failure meant losing the man for the rest of the holidays and would most likely mean the death of the relationship.

Miyoung was only too aware of the stakes, having come to the Cowgirl twice before with Mathew. Back then no other woman had challenged her claim over him. It was HER whom the crowd saw riding on top of the naked Mathew, HER tits which bounced for all to see. Back then, the implication she WOULD fight tooth and nail over his cock impressed him enough to win her the coveted title of girlfriend.

This time would be different. A shameless Chinese homewrecker was daring to question Miyoung’s claim on Mathew’s cock. This time the Korean goddess would be forced to use her nails and teeth to prove herself.

It was with this thought at the back of her mind that Miyoung sat on her boyfriend’s lap, making out with the handsome office stud as chaos surrounded her. She hugged him, letting him get a feel of her whorish one-piece office-themed minidress that consisted of two white strips barely covering her bulging boobs, a mock tie wrapped around her neck and a miniskirt that barely covered half her round ass.

The Korean eye candy looked straight on, seeing the sexy teacher Jessica Cheng tackling the sultry office wench Ashley Zhou as the piece of meat they were fighting over watched on. The Taiwanese cutie had promised to avenge her most recent loss to the Chinese vixen and prove to the man in question she was the better woman. Ashley, having spent a pleasure-filled night after winning her last encounter with Jessica, met her head-on. Miyoung let out an encouraging cheer as Jessica sank her teeth into her sexual rival’s sore boob.

Only the dirtiest fighting would secure victory.

The Korean beauty scanned the room, seeing no hints of the Chinese office tramp Linda Wang. She gave Mathew a knowing smile as she unfastened his pants. She sat him down and then dropped to her knees. She felt him shiver the moment her tongue reached his hardened tip. The shiver gave way to a deep sigh as her warm mouth gobbled up his twitching manhood. Miyoung’s head bobbed back and forth, her mouth sliding up and down his hard shaft with gusto. He egged her on, resting his hand on her hair, panting “good girl” as Miyoung fulfilled her girlfriend duties.

Duties only she had any right to perform.

Five minutes passed. Mathew was grunting, his half-naked body trembling with pleasure as Miyoung lathered his cock with her saliva. Then the Korean slut felt her boyfriend tense up. Her feminine intuition was ringing the alarm bells. Miyoung stopped her enthusiastic blowjob. She slowly got on her feet, arranging her dishevelled attire before turning around in a slow, deliberate fashion.

In front of her was the hated homewrecker. The woman who would love nothing but to take the title of girlfriend from her, to claim Mathew’s cock for herself. Office wench Linda Wang come dressed as a slutty secretary, clad in a striped top that failed to hold her jiggling boobs in place, a tiny black miniskirt, black leggings that enhanced her sensuality and the obligatory high heels. 

For 16 days the bitches in heat had fought nonstop over the right to call themselves Mathew’s girlfriend. It had truly been a war of attrition. Much hair had been lost, many pieces of clothing torn in two, expensive lingerie now nothing but tatters. It had truly been a festival of violence. Even with the help of painkillers, the battered Korean beauty could still feel the lingering soreness. The cumulative bill of the non-stop catfights in defence of her relationship. Miyoung knew this would all end today. One of them would certainly leave the island tomorrow, leaving the victress to claim the spoils. There would be no more rematches, no more appealing to Mathew’s caveman instincts to win him back. The Oriental goddesses circled each other while chaos reigned around them. Miyoung could see some copulating couples turning their heads around, curious about the coming clash of wills.

-“Man stealing whore!”-screeched young Korean girlfriend Miyoung as she tore into the Chinese bimbo. The jealous Korean hottie managed an early win, pulling down Linda’s barely adequate top. Linda’s cow tits sprang forward in a pleasing jiggling fashion.

-“Fucking Korean skank!”-came Linda’s angry retort. Miyoung groaned, her nubile physique quaking as the Chinese wench hammered her belly.

-“Puta!”-shrieked Miyoung as she sank all ten talons deep into her sexual rival’s exposed tits, twisting and jerking like they were a piece of dough she wanted to rip apart. Linda’s agonizing cries egged her on. All around her women were fucking, fighting or cheering in various stages of undress.

Miyoung gasped as the flimsy strips covering her hardened nipples were pried apart, causing her delightful orbs to pop out. The Korean vixen held onto dear life, raining slap after slap on the Chinese bimbo until she felt Linda letting go of her flimsy top. The girlfriend was about to attack when she felt Linda’s sharp stiletto stabbing her exposed right foot. Miyoung let out a high-pitched shrill as she felt the Chinese wench maliciously twisting her heel into her skin.

Miyoung managed to limp away. The Korean siren saw from the corner of her eyes that the Chinese wench straightened her back, hatred oozing from her feminine frame.

The Korean seductress didn’t hesitate. She rushed headlong into the Chinese skank, her battered body painfully crashing into Linda’s sinful figure. She gritted her teeth, wrapping her arms around Linda’s hourglass figure and setting her nails to the task of shredding apart what remained of her nemesis’ office-themed minidress.

-“You’ll never be his favourite”-proclaimed Miyoung through gritted teeth as she felt her nails bypassing the flimsy fabric and making direct contact with her foe’s skin. 

-“Hulijing”-moaned Linda in Chinese. It was an insult that Miyoung now knew meant “fox spirit” in the literal sense, but what Linda really wanted to say was “whore.” her hands sneaking under Miyoung’s miniskirt and pulling up Miyoung’s thong-“Everyone will see me ride his cock tonight”

Miyoung wailed as her crotch burned. Deep down, the pretty East Asian vixen had always known that her bitter feud with the Chinese succubus would end here: Two bitches in heat battling it out at the seedy Cowgirl while Mathew and a crowd of horny onlookers egged them on.

-“As if!”-retorted Miyoung, tearing apart what remained of Linda’s top, leaving the Chinese office worker naked from the waist up. Miyoung recommitted her nails to the struggle, this time unimpeded by fabric-“They’ll see ME fucking his brains out, just like I’ve always done”

Miyoung shrieked. She was vaguely aware something had snapped. Then came the searing pain in her crotch. The Korean beauty fell into a foetal position, bringing her hands down to massage her pussy. Her glassy eyes glanced at Linda raising her arm, showing off Miyoung’s torn thong like a war trophy.

She tried to rally only to be on the receiving end of Linda’s pointy heels.

-“He is mine!”-said Linda. It was a phrase repeated over and over throughout the bar as several pairs of women tore, kicked, bit and scratched with wild abandon.

The downed Miyoung sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks as kick after kick weakened her will to fight for her man. The desperate Miyoung kicked up, her high heel landing squarely on her attacker’s crotch by sheer luck. The Korean siren heard a heart-wrenching cry and then a loud thud. The merciless stomping had stopped.

The Korean belle ignored the piercing pain, hurtling herself on top of the prone Chinese tramp. She was received with a 10-nail salute ripping through what remained of her short dress.

She didn’t stop. Nor did she want to. She was pissed. She was angry. The cock starved Korean goddess ploughed headlong into Linda’s violent embrace and hugged back. The angry catball trashed and rolled on the floor, violence now the only language in which she could communicate with her bitter sexual rival.

Only one of them could prevail.

To be continued...

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2024, 04:46:52 AM »

She didn’t stop. Nor did she want to. She was pissed. She was angry. The cock starved Korean goddess ploughed headlong into Linda’s violent embrace and hugged back. The angry catball trashed and rolled on the floor, violence now the only language in which she could communicate with her bitter sexual rival.

Only one of them could prevail. Her senses caught glimpses of the pandemonium all around her. From the corner of her eye, she saw a Russian girlfriend squaring off against a Taiwanese usurper. Before her senses could gather more info, she was pulled in the opposite direction.

The Korean minx screeched, feeling enemy nails poking ever bigger holes in what remained of her slutty office wear. Miyoung clenched her teeth, trying to pin the Chinese whore despite her vigorous bucking and scratching. Her advantage was precarious, having to withstand Linda’s catty attempts to dislodge her.

Miyoung raised her right hand, whacking the intractable Chinese cow in the face. She repeated the process over and over again, trying to overwhelm the struggling Chinese warrioress.

-“He’s mine!”

-“His bed is mine!”

-“His cock is mine!”

Such declarations were repeated ad nauseum all over the bar. But every woman in the bar knew that it was a message everyone had to hear. Mathew was her man and that was it. Miyoung would brook no rival claim.

The Korean vixen was tossed up in the air. She yelped, diving headfirst to the floor. The cute receptionist turned around as quickly as possible. The Chinese wench pounced like a hungry tigress. Miyoung reacted, her long legs trapping Linda’s tiny waist in a vice grip. She locked hands with her wiggling nemesis.

-“You’re not worthy of his cock”-huffed the Chinese bitch as she tried to overcome Miyoung.

-“You wish!”-countered the sexy Korean vixen-“He’s filled my pussy with more cum you will ever get!”

The girlfriend cried, her dishevelled mane exploding in pain from a vicious one-handed pull. She then felt her cheeks burning as slap followed slap.

-“Slut!”-said Miyoung, returning the favour. Hands flew up and down as the almost naked ladies slapped each other silly. They trashed on the floor, insults and moans drowned by a cacophony of cheers, shrieks and lovemaking sounds.

Miyoung heaved, trying to suck as much air as possible. She willed her tiring body to carry on the vicious struggle, for everyone knew that the woman who flinched first in these gruelling catfights would lose her man.

-“Argh!-screeched Miyoung, having been spat on the eyes. The blinded Korean vixen felt her hair being pulled as punch after punch hammered her fatigued physique. She howled and moaned, her messy tresses impeding her view as she set her nails on her attacker’s broken skin.

Miyoung was pushed against the wall. She wailed, feeling knee after knee hitting her with relentless cruelty. Her talons gnashed her tormentress’ hips one last time before her face was hit. That was it. Miyoung knees gave way under the strain, her lovely figure sliding down the wall.

Miyoung writhed, in too much pain to resist the Chinese slut sitting on top of her tits. She cried, her hair being jerked in different directions as slaps rained on her face. She fought back with what remained of her strength but soon found her consciousness slipping.

In a last-ditch attempt her nails roamed her tormentress’ oppressive thighs. Her womanly intuition guided her talons. She felt the Chinese wench shiver when her finger entered a warm, wet place. Miyoung hoped she found the right spot. She curved her finger into a hook and pulled out in one smooth motion.

The office sow let out a distressing shriek. Soon the beleaguered Korean goddess felt the Chinese cow crumbling sideways in a quivering mess. Miyoung raised her upper body sluggishly, her eyes resting on a mirror. Long gone was the cute Korean eye candy who had come in a daring office outfit to impress her man; replaced by an almost naked woman, her looks mangled beyond recognition: The result of Linda’s attempts to diminish her sexual appeal.

Still gathering her breath, Miyoung looked up, setting her sights on the half-naked Mathew. He was sitting with his pants down, his hardened cock waiting for her to ride it. She heaved, sluggishly getting on her feet. She drew cheers from the leering audience looking at the two bitches in heat tearing each other apart over a piece of cock. They were shouting for her to tear the Chinese skank apart.

The haggard Korean cutie turned around, seeing her nemesis standing up. Miyoung willed herself forward only to get a withering punch to the belly. She faltered but continued anyways, replying with a direct hit to Linda’s right tit. Her fist sank into the meaty titflesh, causing the maimed boob to sink and expand in a grotesque way before its perkiness repelled her punch.

The Chinese whore wailed, reeling from the heinous attack on her sexual organ. Miyoung pounced, throwing caution out to the wind only for the dirty skank to sink her teeth into Miyoung’s side abs. Now it was the Korean beauty’s turn to scream, frantically slamming her fist on the small of Linda’s back.

The angry catball careened towards the wall. Miyoung arched her back in agony. The Chinese slut uppercut her right tit. Outraged, Miyoung hit Linda’s marred face only for the Chinese whore to retaliate with a cheap kidney shot. The perspiring East Asian vixens slugged it out, each hit seeming to make the slant-eyed bitches angrier while the chanting crowd bayed for blood.

Miyoung howled, folding forward after another punch to the belly. She panted, struggling to put herself together before sending a powerful uppercut to the belly that knocked the air out of her attacker. The young Korean goddess wondered how long she could keep going on like this.

She was fading fast. And yet, she’d not cede an inch of ground to her nasty love rival. She knew deep down that the Chinese cow had succeeded in casting doubt in Mathew’s mind. His heart wavered between her and the Chinese usurper, and the bitter sexual war had almost destroyed their relationship. Losing here would be the final nail in the coffin.

Overcoming the Chinese homewrecker would assuage his doubting heart. Each terrible blow against the Chinese slut was a step back into his bed. Each strand of hair she ripped off the other woman gave Miyoung an advantage in the looks department. Each scratch she left on her enemy's skin was a blow against the idea the Chinese slut could ever replace her.   

So Miyoung struck. Over and over again despite the agonizing pain. Bloodlust took over. She ignored whatever harm came her way in favour of destroying Linda’s once beguiling looks.

She’d never cede an inch of Mathew’s cock.

-“Chinese cow!”-groaned Miyoung through gritted teeth, punching Linda’s scratched face once again. The Chinese succubus cried, staggering backwards.

-“Cheap slut!”-screeched the sagging Chinese shrew, sending a dirty uppercut that sank deep into Miyoung’s abused right tit. The Korean girlfriend bayed like a wounded animal, wobbling back as she grabbed her boob. Her knees threatened to give way.

But Miyoung would not back down. Even as she felt the terrible aftershocks coursing through her battered physique, the desperate Korean girlfriend stepped back into the fray and caught her equally faltering rival into a neck hold. The wobbling Oriental beauties went at it with wild abandon, slugging at each other’s quivering bodies without mercy or quarter, each fist raised against her sexual rival bringing them ever closer to the brink of collapse.

Miyoung shrieked, feeling the Chinese cxnt biting her bare shoulder. The Korean hottie clenched her teeth. She craned her head and bit back, leaving a nasty dental impression on Linda’s neck. Miyoung raised her arm, which then became a target for Linda’s white teeth. She screeched, tears streaming down her face. And yet, the pain didn’t dissuade her from chomping at Linda’s hanging tits.

Miyoung heard Linda’a agonizing cries as her mouth pulled Linda’s cow tits with wanton savagery. The battered Korean cutie put her arms up, trying to withstand her prey’s desperate reprisals. Not even the feeling of Linda’s talons marring her face deterred her from seeking to destroy her sexual rival’s sagging tits.

Linda’s teeth reached her cheek. Miyoung’s quivered, her skin turning pale with excruciating pain. This was just too much. But Miyoung wouldn’t cede an inch, having known since her teenage years that a woman had to fight as dirty and nasty as needed to win the guy. That the woman coveting her sexual partner deserved nothing but her unadulterated hatred. That only the winner got the man, while the loser was a failed woman.

Linda upped the ante one last time. Miyoung felt prey of a dirty nail tearing into her wet cxnt. She felt her knees growing weak as her sight became blurry. Her body wanted to give up, but the thought of that underserving Chinese sow riding Mathew gave her the strength to withstand the merciless attack. The Korean girlfriend gathered what little remained of her strength to launch an equally devastating counter-attack. Linda’s inconsolable cries as Miyoung’s nails tore into her pussy encouraged Miyoung to do more.

To finally destroy her bitter sexual rival once and for all.

To be continued...

Notes:

Stay tuned for the last part. Finally, one girl crumbles under the strain of 17 days of non-stop fighting and will lose Mathew's affections for good.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2024, 05:22:31 AM »
I think Linda has got enough to claim her prize against all odds. Nice story have enjoyed the back and forth battle and one winning then the other.

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2024, 09:54:43 AM »
I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for the final victor to be decided! Still cheering for Linda to defeat her rival after everything that has happened.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2024, 01:02:35 PM »
I think Linda has got enough to claim her prize against all odds. Nice story have enjoyed the back and forth battle and one winning then the other.

I can tell you that if Linda can't get Mathew, it wouldn't be for lack of trying. Even in the bitch eats bitch world of the duel room, Miyoung has been particularly stubborn in relinquishing her man. And Linda is tired of this shit. You can tell by how the dirty tricks started from the moment these vixens started pulling her.

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for the final victor to be decided! Still cheering for Linda to defeat her rival after everything that has happened.

I'm also looking forward to the end of this rivalry. The story was never meant to be this long, but the modular design of the story lent itself a lot to adding more and more parts. I wait until I have a rough final draft to start posting. In this case, I had a final draft, only for me to add 30% more story to an already long tale.

I think the only problem, if Linda wins, is that we won't get her POV of the fight. The thrill of finally crushing that obstinate girlfriend and pushing her out of Mathew's bed. Her exhilaration of finally making Miyoung's man hers. Her joy at humiliating the beaten Korean wench in front of her man. Her pride at being seen riding her new man for all the Cowgirl to see.

Instead, there's a real danger that the readers who have cheered Linda from the start will have to see how Miyoung lands the final dirty blow and starts wrecking the Chinese homewrecker for going after her man.

JL9000

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2024, 01:09:35 PM »

Linda upped the ante one last time. Miyoung felt prey of a dirty nail tearing into her wet cxnt. She felt her knees growing weak as her sight became blurry. Her body wanted to give up, but the thought of that underserving Chinese sow riding Mathew gave her the strength to withstand the merciless attack. The Korean girlfriend gathered what little remained of her strength to launch an equally devastating counter-attack. Linda’s inconsolable cries as Miyoung’s nails tore into her pussy encouraged Miyoung to do more. To finally destroy her bitter sexual rival once and for all.

The cxnt attacks started a war of mutually assured destruction, from which neither love rival could shy away without losing the fight and Mathew. There was great excitement in the crowd as each successful cxnt attack landed like an atomic bomb, desolating the once fertile land Mathew’s cock irrigated with his bountiful semen.

Miyoung let out a wretched howl. There was no rational thought; only primal pain forcing her to pull back from this most heinous of contests. She retreated from this most womanly of contests, hoping she could stop the Chinese skank from defiling her pussy.

But Linda would not stop. Miyoung paid dearly for blinking in this supreme contest of wills. Her pussy endured wave after wave of heinous attacks. The rabid Chinese whore was out to destroy her as a sexual prospect. The rapidly crumbling Miyoung tried to mount a desperate resistance. It was too little too late.

This time Miyoung knew that Mathew would not stop the fight like the other times. Tradition at the Cowgirl demanded one woman get full satisfaction, and no one should be allowed to interrupt the fight until one woman had clearly renounced the man for good. It was too much. The once haughty Korean hottie no longer thought of keeping her man. Forgotten were her loud proclamations to fight to the bitter end. Instinct took over. Her mouth moved by itself -“I give. Stop!”

It was a desperate plea for mercy. The battered Korean hottie screeched as she felt Linda’s merciless nails tearing her cxnt one last time.

-“Repeat it”-Demanded Linda. Miyoung whimpered, struggling to breathe under her tormentress domineering pin-“SAY IT!”

The shivering Korean beauty could feel Linda’s sweat dropping on her spent body. Miyoung looked up only to be faced with a crazed-looking Linda glowering at her. The Chinese office whore pushed Miyoung down even harder, repeating her demand for surrender.

-“I give”-gaggled Miyoung, only for her oppressor to squeeze even harder. Miyoung understood Linda’s demand-“He’s yours”

Miyoung wailed as Linda pounded her head against the wooden floor-“That’s right Korean wench. He’s mine. His cock is mine.”

The naked Korean girlfriend was in no position to challenge Linda’s assertions any more.

The battered Korean vixen found herself left alone. The beaten Oriental beauty quivered and moaned on the floor as the reinvigorated Chinese shrew sauntered towards and expecting Mathew while the adoring spectators cheered her on. In another setting, the triumphant Linda might have tied Miyoung up to prevent her from rekindling the flames of discord. But such a practice was heavily discouraged at the Cowgirl, for it was seen as a show of fear. No, the man’s favourite had to show herself willing to run the risk that her carnal rival would rally for a second or even third round of violence.

As if to emphasize the point, the half-dazed Miyoung could see through her blurry vision a blonde French girl groggily standing on all fours and launching herself at the brunette Spaniard bombshell riding her man. Miyoung had caught glimpses of their vicious catfight as she herself battled the cock hungry Chinese skank, seeing the Mediterranean goddess biting the French beauty into submission 10 minutes ago. 

The Spaniard slut saw her coming, having never taken her eyes from the French wench. The bitches in heat crashed into each other in a desperate struggle.

The proud girlfriend, who for 16 days had contested every drop of cum coming from her man’s cock, now watched helplessly as Linda claimed Mathew’s manhood for the whole Cowgirl to see. It was the moment of glory every woman hoped for when she set foot on the Cowgirl. And that moment belonged to Linda Wang.

Linda’s loud moans grated Miyoung’s ears. It wasn’t the first time Linda Wang had done this after a raunchy catfight that ended in Miyoung’s loss. For 17 days, when faced with such a prospect the haughty Korean girl had always responded with wanton violence, a jealous zeal to win back her man and restore her womanly honour.  Only Mathew’s endless interdictions had prevented the Oriental beauties from engaging in a war of total annihilation.

The spent Miyoung watched them, wondering if she had what it took to risk another round of depraved fighting for Mathew's sake. She labourously supported herself by her arms, glaring at the moaning Linda with hatred. Linda glared back, her body visibly tensing at the prospect of restarting the fight.

Miyoung heard a pitiful screech. She turned her head, seeing the French vixen pinning down her Spaniard foe. This could be her. And yet, she stood paralyzed.

This would be the first time in 17 days that the once haughty Korean girlfriend stood petrified, unwilling to start another round of wanton violence to win back her man. She just stood there, watching listlessly as Linda coaxed Mathew into an orgasm.

It was then that Miyoung Park understood she had lost. No longer was she willing to fight tooth and nail for Mathew. No longer did she feel enough lust for his cock to fight to the bitter end for it. After 17 days of non-stop warfare, Miyoung had had enough.

Epilogue

Miyoung Park panted, gazing at Mathew. Whereas before he’d occasionally steal glances at her even whenever she lost to Linda, this time he was ignoring her. He was enthralled by Linda’s body, his sole focus was on fucking the Chinese skank.

It was all Miyoung needed to know. She had been bested one too many times. She had lost the title of girlfriend for good.

Miyoung tried to contain her tears as her heart sank into despair. She blamed herself for not being woman enough, for losing his cock to her gloating carnal rival. Overcoming her pain and exhaustion, the crying Korean ex-girlfriend crawled towards the exit, ignoring Linda’s mocking insults and angry complaints: The cute Korean receptionist knew it was no good to linger any longer and suffer a post-coitus humiliation, where she’d surely forced to lick Linda’s pussy clean.

She looked around her, seeing whimpering losers too tired to leave the bar. Their triumphant sexual rivals would not be kind once they finished claiming the disputed man. Speaking of victresses, they were busy fucking. On the public beds, against the wood columns, on the beach, on the tables, on top of the quivering bodies of their beaten foes. Even now there were still some islands of violence. Women who were too stubborn to give up the fight. Women who were already in their third round of fighting. Miyoung looked back, this time seeing the Spaniard stunner making another go at the French cutie.

She looked to the main door, from where she had made a glorious entrance with Mathew wrapped in her arms. She shook her head. That door was reserved for the incoming guests and the winning women. Instead, she looked at looked like oversized dog entrances. This was the exit reserved for the losers. If she wanted safety, the Cowgirl demanded she humiliate herself this way, crawling like a whipped bitch through the small door to signal forfeiting her man.

It was a devious little device to encourage further strife. Faced with such a humiliating prospect, many a tired loser would stand up and go back to the hall, preferring to double down in the struggle for their men than to acknowledge she had been bested.

Miyoung thoughts were interrupted by a fellow loser. The Japanese girl stood up, imbued from a young age by a combination of bushido spirit and a deep sense of womanly honour. Battered and beaten, the Japanese nurse stood up erect and proud as she turned around, glaring at the Latina tourist being railed by the man they just fought over. The Latina bombshell was soon staring back with undisguised contempt. Even from afar, Miyoung could see the Japanese vixen had done a nasty number on the Latina goddess. She saw as the hot-blooded Latina stood proudly, fresh from claiming the man’s semen. The bruised harpies limped towards each other until they engaged in a mutual bear hug.

Neither would cede an inch.

But even this impromptu show of defiance wasn’t enough to persuade the exhausted Miyoung. Soon she crawled through the dog door and into the beach. She could no longer turn back. She would not be allowed back this time. She had forfeited her right to seek a rematch against the Chinese wench. Around her were around 10 women already out. Some in shock. Others crying uncontrollably. They all knew this was the end of their romantic aspirations.

Miyoung finally collapsed in tears as a medical team took care of her.

The End.

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2024, 06:42:18 PM »
Fantastic end to this amazing tale! It took a while to get here, but it was well worth the wait. Now I’m looking forward to the conclusion of the other battle to see if Ashley can defeat her love rival as well!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2024, 11:27:48 PM »
Fantastic end to this amazing tale! It took a while to get here, but it was well worth the wait. Now I’m looking forward to the conclusion of the other battle to see if Ashley can defeat her love rival as well!

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm not quite happy with the ending, but I feel it was a step in the right direction for me. I even toyed with the idea of Miyoung receiving a taunting letter or voice mail from Linda rubbing the loss in her face. However, I needed to face the fact that I just don't have as much free time as I used to. This is to say, don't expect Ashley and Jessica to face off any time soon. I'm in the middle of very busy stretch that might take me offline 2-3 weeks.

JL9000

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2024, 09:25:29 PM »
Kind of got the impression you originally planned on Miyong winning, but personally, I am so glad that Linda won.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2024, 04:12:34 AM »
Kind of got the impression you originally planned on Miyong winning, but personally, I am so glad that Linda won.

I don’t know if she was suppose to initially or not but Linda was my pick to win as well.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2024, 05:07:25 AM »

My intention from the start was to have Linda win. I think the impression you guys had was because I'm almost always rooting for the legitimate girlfriend over the woman who wants to replace her in bed. I'm very conscious of this bias and make an effort to have an even win/lose ratio for the "good girl." Nevertheless, I feel I still unconsciously write the "good girl" in a more sympathetic light.

JL9000

Offline Duke

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2024, 08:22:05 PM »
It's been a while since I read your story..
And, as always, a wonderful piece... it was fantastic work again, Thank you
Two women fighting over a man is the best for me~~
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 08:22:47 PM by Duke »