News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Foxy combat questions

• 7 Replies

Offline Rough

Foxy combat questions
« on: February 19, 2015, 04:42:35 PM »
New to the forum and I was wondering about the foxy combat site. Looks quite interesting with what seems to be sort of a blending of DWW with a glamour style.

Are the catfights good? How easy are they to download...I have an ipadAir tablet. I noticed the 30 day premium membership is recurring. Can you get out of it at anytime?

Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: Foxy combat questions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 05:23:29 PM »
I've followed Foxy Combat from its beginning and while I've never been a member I've purchased probably twenty or so catfight videos. The women, settings and production values are top notch. The catfights, in my opinion, vary somewhat in terms of intensity, action and sexiness. Most of the ones I've downloaded are good, and some are outstanding. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 07:15:16 PM »
    I've downloaded matches from Sharon and Jessica aka Jenny Czech, both girls are really hot and fight hard. I like both the Catfights and Wrestling matches on the site.  Not a fan of the boxing matches as some are really weak.
   Fighting-dolls is another site you should check out, they have a few live shows a year and is a really good time to meet the fighters in person.  Next show is May 1-3rd in Brno/czech rep
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »
Foxy Combat is really fine, I especially love Sarah and Vera, their fights was a very exciting a rough shows.

Offline BigChris

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 01:07:59 PM »
New to the forum and I was wondering about the foxy combat site. Looks quite interesting with what seems to be sort of a blending of DWW with a glamour style.

Are the catfights good? How easy are they to download...I have an ipadAir tablet. I noticed the 30 day premium membership is recurring. Can you get out of it at anytime?

Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes you can cancel the premium membership at anytime.

If you want photos its pretty much unmatched as you have access to around 9 years worth of output. Theyre easy to download too in zip files for whole galleries should you wish.

You used to be able to download the preview clips but now you have to watch them on site, it usually gives you a good gist of whether the download is for you.

Offline womenrule

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 09:37:12 AM »
What a great site foxy combat is, very good looking girls too.

I would love to go to one of their live events, I have been to a few live events here in the UK.

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 04:35:21 PM »
Foxy Combat has some of the most incredibly gorgeous ever to step on a wrestling mat; the matches are all enjoyable, hard fought, skilful and well filmed. The membership is one of the most expensive around and you pay again to download matches, but images, and there are 10000s are free to members. They tend not to update very regularly but their updates are always worth the wait. I tend to sign up for one of their longer terms, download all I want in that time then return in say 6 months as they keep all their matches, pics etc at the site.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 07:08:08 PM »

Foxy Combat is expensive but you are paying for stunning models and fantastic video work. From what I understand they have a very large fan base.

I do not think you'll be disappointed if you check them out.
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/