News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Sponsorship - 3 Girls, 2 Fights, 1 Champion - August 21, 2015

• 162 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights

SHOOT DATE: Friday, August 21, 2015

Greetings everyone! Got a couple of new fights upcoming:

First, bleach blonde busty bombshell JEMMA (1-0) returns to face LEXI (1-0), also blonde, also busty, and also making her long-awaited and eagerly anticipated return since her complete domination of VICTORIA over a year ago, to determine the first-ever SuiteFights Champion!

Next, the lovely CRYSTAL (5' 8" 125 lbs) will be making her SuiteFights debut against the winner of the JEMMA/LEXI encounter!

Some details:

1. It's REAL ("real" is defined as both ladies vying for victory via submission using any and all tactics allowed)

2. It's TOPLESS (however, panties can and do often get ripped  ;))

3. It's SHORT & SWEET (best three-out-of-five submissions wins; the goal here is to find out who the better woman is, not to stage a 30-minute exhibition)

4. Breast attacks, pussy attacks, and hairpulling are ALL PERMITTED

Pricing is as follows:

$30 for the match of your choice, or
$55 for BOTH fights

As a sponsor, you will receive:

WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER SHOOTING:

- Behind-the-scenes video of both ladies rendered at 720p resolution
- All photos in high-resolution format
- Vidcaps taken directly from the 4K source footage
- A 30-second sample of the fight rendered at 720p resolution taken from each camera (2 clips total)

WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER SHOOTING:
- The complete edited fight, watermark-free, in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution
- ONE WEEK EARLY ACCESS before general release to the public

HOW TO SPONSOR (PayPal account required)

After logging in to your PayPal account:

- Select the option Pay or Send Money
- Select the option Send money to friends and family (no fee - VERY IMPORTANT)
- Enter owner@suitefights.com as the recipient and the amount that corresponds to the option you want
- In the box that says Add a note, please include the email address where you would like your content delivered AND which match (or matches) you are paying for
- Click Send and you're done!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:52:15 AM by SuiteFights »

Mandarin

WOW  I am all over this one  I am in for both !!   https://t.co/pceBSgtYfG

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
JEMMA
5' 8"
130 lbs
32E - 28 - 33

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
LEXI
5' 6"
120 lbs
32DD - 28 - 30

(It should be noted that LEXI is currently blonde)

{alt}

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
CRYSTAL
5' 8"
125 lbs
32D - 24 - 36

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
As long as you keep up the two for one deals...I'M IN! After the way you handled the last situation you've earned much respect from me so expect my sponsorship within a couple of days. As far as the match ups go....  :o :o

Offline jaybee

• God Member
Sorry to double post but had to throw this in, Crystal is a lucky girl (or perhaps unlucky depending on your point of view) to be a complete rookie and snag a title shot on her first fight. I hope she doesn't back out after seeing how rough these can get. I'd get Jess on the phone as a stand by I'm sure she'd like another shot at jemma if she wins the first fight. ;)

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Crystal will either back down or get destroyed by either of the two blondes.  Bank on it.
 ::)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Awesome!  Jemma v Lexi is going to be awesome....,, way to go! And better yet.....no chance of Jemma nor Lexi flacking.out.........the new girl......maybe.....we shall see......

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Sorry to double post but had to throw this in, Crystal is a lucky girl (or perhaps unlucky depending on your point of view) to be a complete rookie and snag a title shot on her first fight. I hope she doesn't back out after seeing how rough these can get. I'd get Jess on the phone as a stand by I'm sure she'd like another shot at jemma if she wins the first fight. ;)

It's a pity Jess and Rosie are not invloved in this.

I thought they were both great in the last release, which, for me, was easily the best fight Suitefights have filmed so far.

Offline jaybee

• God Member

I thought they were both great in the last release, which, for me, was easily the best fight Suitefights have filmed so far.
I personally didn't like the last fight. Don't get me wrong I like a little hair pulling but that was ridiculous the two girls were at a complete stalemate for a majority of the match. Funny thing is I just commented on the pulling apart of a catfight in the videos forum only being acceptable when one girl is taking too much punishment or they grapple to a stalemate example being both girls on the ground just tugging hair with no action going on. This fight was a prime example of when the phrase "stand them up" would have been accepted. That was truly a fight only for hair pulling fanatics. BUT I still would recommend a watch just for how ridiculously hot the two girls were.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member

I personally didn't like the last fight. Don't get me wrong I like a little hair pulling but that was ridiculous the two girls were at a complete stalemate for a majority of the match. Funny thing is I just commented on the pulling apart of a catfight in the videos forum only being acceptable when one girl is taking too much punishment or they grapple to a stalemate example being both girls on the ground just tugging hair with no action going on. This fight was a prime example of when the phrase "stand them up" would have been accepted. That was truly a fight only for hair pulling fanatics. BUT I still would recommend a watch just for how ridiculously hot the two girls were.

Stalemate? Are you serious? The whole fight only lasted 6/7 minutes, and there were three submissions!

And nothing ruins a good catfight like some guy making the girls stand up when they take it to the ground.

For me, the last release was much better than the one before, and better than Jess' first fight too, which was more like a wedgie competition than a catfight.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:59:09 AM by kafkod »

Offline jaybee

• God Member

Stalemate? Are you serious? The whole fight only lasted 6/7 minutes, and there were three submissions!

And nothing ruins a good catfight like some guy making the girls stand up when they take it to the ground.

For me, the last release was much better than the one before, and better than Jess' first fight too, which was more like a wedgie competition than a catfight.
Yeah three submissions  by hair pulling. The girls  would square  up and go straight  to the hair and down to the ground only really  tugging  at each other's  hair at least before  the thongs were torn there was a little  variety in the fight with the attempted  wedgies. The only real  suspense was wondering  who would give in to the hair pulling  first. The other fights  at least  had varied attacks  and after rewatching numerous  times  the Brook/Charlie  fight I've  grown  a whole new appreciation for just how epic that fight actually  was. Also as I stated in my last post I've already mentioned  in another  thread how I hate when catfights are pulled apart just because  the fight  has gone to the floor while there is real action still going  on but two women lying  still  on the ground  just tugging  on each other's hair albeit painful in my book is classified  as a stalemate.

Offline maebus

• God Member
This seem exciting,  Even if one of the girls doesn't come through.  My pre fight predictions are gonna have to go with Lexi.  I just feel shes a tough chick who just is relentless with attacks.  Then again we could be surprised.  Jemma might turn it on a bit more for a more aggressive fighter.  I look forward to finding out.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Hi are those pictures with lexi her and Victoria it looked like a great fight also i'm afraid I have to agree with the post about jess's last i thought i was the only one  it was a good fight for hair pulling fans granted it's painful hairpulling I needed to see more variety they did well in what they did each to there own.