News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erin and Laurens second encounter, part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline meow157

Erin and Laurens second encounter, part 2
« on: February 06, 2013, 01:15:30 AM »
Hey guys, here is the second part to a story i had started writing back in october. I apologize for such a long lapse beteen the installments, but i was tied up with some things. Ill post the link to pt1 here for anyone who would like to go back and read it. As always, let me know what you think of it. Good and bad.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,26393.msg192288.html#msg192288

Friday night had come much faster than Erin was expecting, and it was nearing the time she would be heading to her high school exes apartment to finish things with Lauren. Erin was getting nervous. Although she had won the last time they had fought, this time Matt and Zack would both be there to see it. She was certain this would change things a bit and would make both her and Lauren fight a little harder than the first time.
   While neither girl had any sort of real fighting experience, apart from one or two minor catfights during the time they were in school, Erin was determined to get the upper hand on her blonde rival. Earlier during the week she had told Matt about what had happened at the hospital, and what was going to happen later that week. Matt was excited but also concerned.
“Erin, you don’t need to do this. I mean, I understand you and Lauren basically hate each other, but there’s no good reason for you to go over there and fight again.”
   “Listen Matt,” she said “she started this and I am going to finish it. We have a history and we need to settle things.”
   Matt knew Erin wasn’t going to back down and he was excited to see his girl filled with determination and even more excited that he was going to witness two gorgeous girl go at it. He showed Erin a thing or two about throwing some good hits.
“If you keep your hands up and wait for her to open up, you can land some good punches and take advantage fast”
Roughly around seven that night, Erin and Matt arrived at Zacks apartment where the two girls would fight. They rang the doorbell, and Zack met them at the door. After inviting them in, Erin noticed that Zack seemed to be there alone.
“So where is Lauren, she didn’t back down did she?” Erin sneered.
“She will be here in a couple of minutes. I actually wanted you two to come here a little early so we could discuss some pretty basic rules and make sure everyone is on the same page.”
“Well, what are the rules?” Matt asked
“Pretty simple Matt. I’ve moved some stuff around in the living room so they can fight. We will sit and not interfere until one of the girls says stop.”
Erin and Matt looked at each other and all three had agreed to what was said. Just as they finished talking Lauren had walked thru the door.
“Well Erin nice of you to come! I’m going to enjoy beating your ass sweetheart” said Lauren in a very sarcastic and catty tone.
Erin’s blood had begun to boil. “Too bad it going to be just like last time hun, you begging for me to stop”
The two girls stared into each other’s eyes. You could feel the tension in the room rising with every second. Finally, Matt spoke up.
“Ok, I guess were going to let you two do what you need to do.” Both girls tied their long hair up into big messy buns. Zack and Matt took a seat on the couch on one side of the room and they both stared at their girls for a moment. Erin was wearing tight black short shorts, and had a pink tee shirt on that fit very tightly around her beautiful breasts. Lauren was in a white sports bra and yoga pants and looked stunning.
And then, for a moment, it was as if time stood still. Both girls stood on opposite sides of the room hands on their hips starting intently at the other, with hateful eyes. The two men were sitting on the couch and at any moment it seemed that either of them would explode from excitement and anticipation. It lasted for only a moment, but it was the last calm moment that was going to occur.
Lauren smiled and walked quickly at her adversary. Erin remembered what matt had said about hitting her hard when she was open. Just as Lauren was within arms distance Erin wound back and threw a wild haymaker at Lauren. Erin however had swung so hard she managed to throw herself off balance and stumbled and missed the punch. Lauren quickly reached out and grabbed Erin’s shirt and slapped her in the face twice. Erin panicked and started to throw a flurry of wild fists at Lauren.
She hit Lauren a few times in the face, and Lauren released her grip on the busty brunettes shirt as she turned away to cover her face. Erin let out a scream of anger as she grabbed the shorter blond by her hair and yanked her backwards.
“Ouch, you fucking bitch!” Cried Lauren as Erin had snapped her back.
Erin pulled harder and pulled Lauren backwards onto the floor. She quickly climbed on top and dug a hand into the blonde’s hair whose bun was now coming loose.
“Get off of me!” Lauren screamed as she quickly raised her hand to Erin’s eyes and raked them with her nails. Lauren then grabbed Erin’s hairdo with her free hand and started to yank wildly. Both girls screamed and rolled around the room wildly pulling hair and screaming insults at each other. Both matt and Zack were yelling and cheering as both of their sexy girlfriends rolled across the room with legs tangled and hands buried in hair. Lauren managed to straddle Erin and released one of her hands from Erin’s hair. She backhanded and bitchslapped Erin several time while still tugging on her hair. Erin’s death grip on Laurens blonde mane loosened and she quickly rolled off Erin to catch her breath.
Both girls rested for just a second and then scrambled to their feet running at each other. They went for the hair again and stumbled as they both grabbed two fistfuls of their respective rival’s hair. Both girls buns which they had taken a few minutes to do were now completely undone.
“Let go my fucking hair you bitch” Erin cried.
“You let go!” Lauren said. After all you’re the one who grabbed hair first you fucking cow”
Erin yanked Laurens head down by her now messy and matted golden blonde locks and kneed her in the face. Lauren let out a blood curtailing cry as she immediately released her grip on the brunette’s long dark hair. Lauren grabbed her nose, where Erin’s knee had connected and went reeling backwards onto the wall. Erin was getting tired. She knew she had a chance to end this now, so she took it. She ran at Lauren and hit her in the mouth with a strong right hand.
Lauren was backed into a corner and all she could do was cover up as Erin threw another series of wild punches at her head and back. Lauren was in trouble and Erin knew it. She grabbed the blonde’s hair and yanked her head up.
“What wrong Lauren? Not so fucking tough after all huh? You wanted a catfight well you got one bitch!” Erin yelled. Lauren was spent, but she was determined not to be humiliated like this in front of Zack. She used everything she had and blasted Erin in the stomach as hard as she possibly could. Erin let out a sharp cry of pain and she fell onto her back clutching her stomach. Lauren fell back into the wall and slid down onto her ass, sitting holding her face. Both girls were down for the count. They were sore, scratched, and sweaty and were both exhausted.
Matt looked at Zack as they were both breathing heavy from the excitement.
“Well now what. I don’t think either of them can keep going”
“Let’s let them decide what they want to do” Zack replied. Both girls got on their hands and knees, only inches away from each other. Erin threw herself on Lauren and the two rolled around feebishly and slowly for a brief moment until they were on their sides, holding onto hair.
“Are you done now, stupid bitch? Erin gasped.
Lauren sarcastically laughed “Me? You’re the one who started this all in the first place.”
The two guys got up and separated the girls, who didn’t put up much of a resistance as they were both too exhausted to continue fighting.  Matt helped Erin to the car.
Later that night after helping Erin clean up from her intense showdown, they made incredible love and Matt confessed how incredibly turned on he was from watching Erin get into the catfight. As they were ready to fall asleep, she turned and whispered in his ear.
“You know what, there still wasn’t a clear winner. Maybe one day you’ll get to see it one more time babe”
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.