News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight story video

• 5 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: catfight story video
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 01:02:20 PM »
This was fantastic! I used to own this one. It got lost in a move years ago  >:(
It's part of the Violent Grudge series from California Wildcats (back when they put together some of the best catfight videos in the world). Great story and scenario. It was one of my top 3 videos at the time. I wish I had the entire series! Thanks for sharing this one with me. That Warren was a VERY lucky man. ;D

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »
I hadn't seen that one....it was fantastic!

That's a great video of what my "fantasy" catfight would be like; two voluptuous women in a hair pulling, body to body fight, legs entangled, and they fight until one can't continue.  Then the winner stays on top of the loser, continuing to pound her body into the loser's.  Amazing!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 08:21:30 PM »
That is a classic! My husband and I loved watching it together. I only wish there was a movie that featured 2 couples going at it. Thank you for sharing chrisstevens.

Nickie, I'd love to see you battling another girl in this type catfight... Like to see you win and then fuck the other girl with a strapon.. Speed

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 03:45:06 AM »
Glad you all liked it, and yes JT that Warren was indeed a very lucky man :), and nickie, I'm sure you could find someone to re-enact that scenario for your husband ;) and wasteland, i'm with you all the way in this would be how I see my fantasy catfight going ;D

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 07:22:55 PM »
Great find, Thanks.  Seen the first one but not this one.