News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sexy fight, but not exactly MMA

• 4 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
sexy fight, but not exactly MMA
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:30:36 PM »
I'm not sure where this is from.  It's like an MMA format, but the fighters are far from being experienced.  Could it be from the lingerie fighting site?  Regardless, it's very sexy.  Check out the girl as she puts her hair up in the cage before the fight starts!  And the body to body action against the cage if simply amazing!!  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6VPn7Xj3bo

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: sexy fight, but not exactly MMA
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
Very nice!

Here is Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGDWbdpZckk

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 10:49:27 PM »
Tony!!!!  My brain was temporarily AWOL.  I didn't even check for another round!!  DUH!

Thanks for posting.  It is from lingerie fighting, at least that's what the lettering at ring center says.

I like watching MMA fights, but I really LOVE seeing inexperienced women fighting in the cage.  Their inexperience makes the fight more exciting to me.

Did you notice the ring padding, where it indicated TUFF TV?  There used to be a TUFF organization, Tidewater Ultimate Female Fighting, out of Virginia I believe.  I don't know if they're still around or not, but the thing I really liked about their early bouts is hair pulling was allowed and encouraged.  I thought it was kind of a combination of MMA, grappling, and wrestling, with hair pulling thrown in for good measure.

Thanks again for correcting my lack of attention!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »
SWEET!!!

;)
Cheers!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 02:13:44 AM »
This REALLY makes me miss extreme catfighting.