News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Losing Stakes

• 4 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Losing Stakes
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:33:24 AM »
Hypothetical question that's probably offensive but suppose two women had an arranged catfight, one was lesbian the other is a straight married woman with her husband watching. The agreement is that the loser would get fucked by the winner; the lesbian brings her strap on since this isn't the first time she's had this kind of stipulation but the straight wife says she has to get screwed by her husband should the lesbian lose?
Even if it was changed to oral only but the wife includes the husband as her stakes would this be offensive to read about should the story involve the lesbian losing?
What possible scenarios do you see or does the loser just lie there and let the man have his way? What if she had to blow the winner's husband; either way would this be extra humiliating or too offensive to put into a story?
And if so, why is the other way around fine?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Losing Stakes
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:41:47 PM »
From the perspective of offensive, I don't think so. We're all adults and we know what we're getting into with stories, as long as everyone is legal and consenting. For humiliating, I can't say for certain, but I'd say the lesbian being forced to do oral and have sex with the husband would be pretty humiliating. However, as the winner, the wife should be involved. Kind of curious to see what you're planning as far as rules and style.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 04:06:24 AM »
There was a video I saw a few years back that pitted two lesbians against each other and the loser had to be fucked by a guy.  Was a very hot video in my opinion and love the stakes of that match.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 06:53:03 AM »
There was a video I saw a few years back that pitted two lesbians against each other and the loser had to be fucked by a guy.  Was a very hot video in my opinion and love the stakes of that match.

Do you remember what video it was?

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:43:29 PM »
In MY matches as either a Bisexual woman, or Lesbian, I would demand that the losing hetero woman be made to orally gratify the Lesbian.  There really would be no other acceptable outcome.  Getting fucked by your husband is NO WAY a losers stakes!  I have also accepted oral gratification from the husband while the loser watches.  This, in many cases, would be more painful to watch for a losing heterosexual woman.  BUT the Lesbian has to accept that as terms. 

Neither of these seems offensive to me.  In fact I get really turned on during the fight AND the stakes!  Most of the women here are more adventurous than the average woman.  We have a pretty kinky fetish in the fact that we like see one woman dominated by another!  Embrace whatever another consenting adult will do, and never apologize for what is mutually agreeable. 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)