News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

IRL titfight

• 30 Replies

Offline Carole

IRL titfight
« on: January 08, 2024, 12:41:59 AM »
Just agreed to an IRLtitfight with maturekaren from thos site.  Both of us are mature, middle aged women.  Probably softer than most younger women but need to know if we still  have what it takes to beat another woman.  Pics in each of our profiles. Curious who you all predict as the winner.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: IRL titfight
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 01:14:12 AM »
Though not posted in the poll section. I'll sure comment. First I want to say congratulations on making the decision to have a titfight. I hope it meets your expectations. Second I think you are both sexy ladies. As for a winner. I think Carole should outlast a valiant Karen.  Good luck to both.
HG Hunt

Offline Carole

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 02:36:36 AM »
Thank you so much for your vote of confidence.   I know that one of us is going to get flattened and have to surrender to the other.   Glad you don't think it will be me :)

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 03:17:15 AM »
Think you got this Carole but Karen will be a worthy opponent

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 04:18:32 AM »
Do we get to know rules? Stakes? ECT?
What exactly did you both agree to?

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 01:22:28 PM »
You got this Carole. I'd place my money on your tits and watch Karen get flattened all day... good luck

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 11:01:10 PM »
Well... Boobs don't flatten IRL...
One of them would be dominating the other though

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2024, 09:20:34 AM »
Well... Boobs don't flatten IRL...

I want a catfight against you

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 08:05:06 AM »
I believe Carole will win.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline Bustyannette

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2024, 03:09:37 PM »
Depends on if hands on or hands off,,,,hands on can be very painful and pure determination often decides the outcome..

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 10:46:20 PM »
Well keep us in the loop anyway

Offline Carole

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2024, 08:45:20 PM »
Our battle is coming up very soon.  No hands.  Just breast to breast attacks from swinging to frontal attacks to bear hug grinding.  I really want this win.  My ego really needs it.  Have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about her dark nipples digging into my pink ones.  Thank you everyone for your encouragement and confidence in me.    Carole

Offline Layla1257

• interested in motherly competitions
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2024, 08:54:01 PM »
Our battle is coming up very soon.  No hands.  Just breast to breast attacks from swinging to frontal attacks to bear hug grinding.  I really want this win.  My ego really needs it.  Have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about her dark nipples digging into my pink ones.  Thank you everyone for your encouragement and confidence in me.    Carole
Just agreed to an IRLtitfight with maturekaren from thos site.  Both of us are mature, middle aged women.  Probably softer than most younger women but need to know if we still  have what it takes to beat another woman.  Pics in each of our profiles. Curious who you all predict as the winner.
wow looks like to be an incredible battle, I think you have the better chest but she looks mean and ready to dish out punishment !
Looking to challenge other mothers who think they are better. Interested in titfights, lactation battles, couple/family battles, sexfights and more. Message me on trillian, will share picrtures there

Offline Nick’s Wife

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2024, 09:07:08 PM »

How can I get in on this action? I am a mature woman who has some energy and angst to get out, and my husband is no help. I can travel.
NW

Offline Sabine

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2024, 11:19:22 PM »
Carole for the win. 110%.