News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vicki vs Gina: Tall Ex vs Short GF

• 20 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Vicki vs Gina: Tall Ex vs Short GF
« on: August 21, 2023, 09:40:08 PM »
Setting:  1982 Rhode Island

Summer after high school graduation.

Vicky is Roger's 5'10" ex-girlfriend.  They broke up at the beginning of senior year, although Vicky soon regretted the decision.  She's been vocal about attempting to get Roger back.

Gina is Roger's 5'2" new girlfriend.  She's an interloper in every way, in Vicky's eyes.  To start with, Vicky finds Gina to be comically short; she teases Gina mercilessly, to her face and behind her back, about Gina's height (Gina ignores the taunting; or at best mocks Vicky's clumsiness).  Second, Gina just arrived in state during junior year.  She has no right to take Roger as her boyfriend.  Finally, Vicky is going to college and Gina isn't--unless you count secretary school as college (which, Gina does; Vicky doesn't).  Finally, Vicky has a superiority complex from being blonde--Gina is ethnic Italian and brunette, and thinks she's prettier than Vicky.

The two frequently bickered the entire senior year, making a point to not attend the same parties.  But Vicky is going away to college in New York in a few weeks, and showed up at a drinking party.  Roger and Gina left to avoid a scene, but Gina is angry at the small talk her friends have told her Vicky was making at the party. 

She confronts her with a Sunday evening phone call.  [On a land line--it's 1982, there are hardly any cell phones.]

V:  Hello?

G:  It's Gina.  Do you have a few minutes?  I have a problem with you.

V:  Oh?  Are we speaking to each other?  You spent senior year avoiding me.

G:  I thought it was best.  I didn't want to gloat.  Now I think maybe that was wrong.

V:  If you think you have reason to gloat over me, then I agree.  You were wrong.  Thank you for admitting that.  It feels good.

G:  Ok, see what I mean?  I thought if we spoke we would fight. 

V:  Yes, your friends are quite vocal about that.  That I'm the bitter ex-girlfriend who obsesses over the new girl.

G: Ok, Vicky, stop.  YOU brought up fighting to THEM.  My friends.  And there was something else they told me you said.

V:  Sigh.  Is this going somewhere, Gina?

G:  Yes, it is Vicky.  Here's the point.  You told them that if you and I were the same size, you would fight me.

V:  That's a big 'if'.  Unless you've put on 5 inches since graduation.  Have you?

G:  I haven't.  And .... stop using that as an excuse.  I'll fight you.  And beat you, by the way.  But stop using our size difference as a reason not to fight me.

V:  Oh, Gina .... you would just love that, wouldn't you?  Make me look like the pathetic bully beating up a girl half your size, so all your friends will feel sorry for you.

G:  I KNEW you would use that excuse, Vicky.  And I know how to alleviate your concern.  You don't have to be the villain.

V:  How's that, Gina?  You'll bring a ladder?

G:  Fight me alone.  No one watching.

V: .....

G: Who cares what anyone else thinks?  Let's you and I find out who would win.  Alone.

V: ......

G: My parents are away for 2 weeks.  I have my house to myself.

V:  You for real about this?

G: Totally for real, bitch.  Come fight me. 

V: .....

G:  If you're woman enough.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Vicki vs Gina: Tall Ex vs Short GF
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 09:38:19 PM »
Later that night, phone conversation between Vicki and her 24-year old half-step-sister Melissa, who is recently married.

M:  Hello?

V:  Hey, it's Vick.  I didn't interrupt you guys canoodling, did I?

M:  Nah.  Good timing, actually.  He's out late at a business dinner, so I'm alone right now.

V:  Out late???  I'll say .... More like, out VERY late.  Is it just men at this dinner?

M:  Mostly men.  And stop it.  I wouldn't have married him if I didn't trust him.

V:  Well, I don't trust ANY man.  Not after what Roger did to me.

M: Ooooo, ya.  Sorry about that.  Still a sore subect?

V: No, and .... yes.  His slut new girlfriend challenged me to fight.

M:  WHAT????  WHERE???  WHEN????

V: Whoa, cowgirl .... keep your top on.  But, ya .... can you believe it?  She called earlier tonight.  Wants me to come over her place later this week.

M:  Holy ... shit.  Like. .... why now??  Where is this coming from?

V:  Well, in some ways .... it's a long time coming, if you know what I mean.  School was SSSOOO awkward between her and me ... all year.  And now summer parties .... I dfcided to stop avoiding them because of HER .... Well, HER friends and MY friends got to talking .... and I said I didn't want to fighg her just because she's a munchkin twerp .... so SHE drcides to tell ME  not to stop me from throwing down with her.  Shr gives me freakin dispensation if ..... WHEN .... i win.

M:  Vick ..... you HAFTA do this.  Kick ..  the .... slut's ... ass.

V:  I dunno .... is this like a trick? .... or a prank? .... Do I look like I jumped her at her place.  Is that what she REALLY wants?

M:  Ok, Vick .... i luv ya, BUT .... YOU NEED TO KICK THIS TRAMP'S ASS .... Invite her to your place if you think she's setting you up.  You're losing face already ..... every day that goes by after she called you out.  You already know she talks about you to her friends ..... even after all these months since the breakup.

V: Uggh, stop it .... YOU know it's been months?  Getting dumped is SSSOOO humiliating.

M:  Which is why .... YOU ... NEED ...  TO .... KICK ...THE ... BITCH'S .... ASS.  ..... Vick, if you don't kick HER ass, I'm kicking YOURS.

V:  Ok ok ok.  I get it.

M:  Next time we talk, it bettwr be to talk about you and her fighting.

V: Ok.  I promise.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 10:51:43 PM »
Simultaneous phone conversation between Gina and her best friend Corinna.

C:  Hello?

G:  Hey, it's Gina.  You up?

C:  Ya, but barely.....it's late, girl...

G:  Sorry, sorry ..... should I let you go?

C:  No, no .... I'm up NOW .... I just meant .... this must be important if you're calling this late .....

G:  It IS.  I had to tell someone ....

C:  I'm ALL EARS.  What's up, hun?

G:  I challenged her to fight me.

C:  Oh my God!!!!  Vicki????  Like, ....., to her face?

G:  Oh no.  Well, I thought about that ... but that would have led to a fight right on the spot, right?

C:  I guess.  So, .... what?, .... a phone call?

G:  A phone call.  Just like this.

C:  Holy shit, Gina.  You have balls.  ....  Well?  .... And?

G:  I dunno.  That's why I'm calling.  She's gonna think about it.  Isn't that weird.

C:  Hell, yes.  TOTALLY Weird.  I mean .... what the fuck? ....  whar's there to think about???

G:  She CLAIMS .... that because she's so much taller than me ... she doesn't wanna hurt me and be 'the bad girl'.  Ya know, like, in the grapevine.

C:  Right ....bbbuuuttttt .... YOU called HER out.

G: I know right?

C:  I'm starting to think you were right about her, Gin.

G:  In what way?

C:  She IS a pussy.  I'm GLAD you stole her man.

G: I am too.  But my question is ... IS she gonna fight me?  BEFORE she goes to North Adams to school?

C:  Well .... don't push too hard ... but .... don't let her off the hook either.  Oh, and ..... most important of all ....

G:  Yeah?

C:  If you fight her .... you HAFTA tell me about it.

G:  Oh, don't worry.  You'll be the first to know.  Even before Roger.

C:  Thanks, babe.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 04:25:56 PM »
The next evening, 6pm.  It was a humid Rhode Island summer day, and the sun is still baking Gina's raised ranch.  The house has window units, not centrai air, and they were unable to keep up with temperature today.  It's hot and sticky in the house, so Gina is wearing a halter top and bikini underwear.  She's raided her Mom's Coors Light stash and is on drink number two.

She looks out the picture window. That's odd--a red Buick is pulling into the driveway.  Who IS this?

She sees Vicki's curly blonde hair.  Holy shit, the bitch did it.  She actually showed. 

But, wait ...  did she come to fight tonight?  Or to talk about fighting?

Or to rationalze why she won't fight me?

Or .... did she think I'm joking?   That I'm not actually serious about fighting.  Because I am.  I totally meant it.  I want to fight Vicki.

She's going away to Boston to school in four weeks.  I don't want to regret not having fought her.  This was my first boyfriend's ex we're talking about.  She and I walked around egg shells all year, specifically to avoid a confrontation.  And looking back, I regret it.  We should have just gotten our inevitable fight over with.  Cleared the air.  Walking on eggshells was a waste of my senior year of high school.

You never get that year back.

Vicki seems indecisive about whether to bring her purse in or not.  It looks like shes getting back in her car.

Shit, she better not get cold feet.  Did she already show up earlier today and turn back, from cold feet?

Gina runs to the side door and open hit.

> Hey, bitch.  So you actually showed.

> Of course I showed, Gina.  You were hoping I wouldn't, weren't you.

> You wish, Vicki.  You know .... I'm fucking tired of you underestimating me.  That's why you lost Roger to me.  You didn't think I'd actually steal him.

> Your proudest achievement.  Stealing another girl's man.  Good for you, bitch.

> Well, Vick.  Here's your chance do something about it.  Bring your purse.  Maybe we can put some cash on this.

> [Thinks.]  You'te on, tramp.

> Ok.  Enough talk.  Let's throw down.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 06:25:44 PM »
Gina's women's intuition was 100% spot on.  Vicky WAS going to turn around in Gina's driveway and leave when Gina spotted her.  Vicky realized shd had forgotten to bring a scrunchy to put her hair up right before the fight.  It had been so long .... since Middle School ... since her last chickfight that she had forgotten the pre-fight routine.  Or, at least, one important part of it.

Gina and Vucky were both surprised they were able to engage ... to converse .... without immediately fighting.  Normally, when one girl calls at another, it's go-time as soon as they have each other in their sights.  Maybe avoiding each other all senior year was an unnecessary precaution.

Or, maybe .... maybe they just has unfinished business to discuss first.  Things to be said to each other first.

Things that could only be spoken woman to woman.

If they could both keep their composure.

That was going to be the hard part, wasn't it?

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 12:13:50 AM »
The evening so far was surreal .... for different reasons ... to each of Vicki and Gina.

Vicki didn't fully comprehend how her mortal enemy, Gina, and her had had a full phone coversation about 20 hours ago ... and were about to have a face-to-face one now .... on the topic of their catfighting each other.  Is this how grown women fought?  A challenge, a drawing out of greivances, then rules .... and then the actual fight?  Vicki had enjoyed fighting .... truth be told ... in middle school.  But then, in high school, the stakes (suspension or expulsion from school, juvenile hall) rose too quickly, and too high.  At least, they did for girls like herself who were 'college bound'.  Vicki wanted a job in an office.  Those plans would be scotched if her high school transcript showed a suspension .... for fighting another girl.  Gina was in no way 'college material'.  She didn't take the college prepatory classes Vicki did in high school (a circumstance which facilitated their avoiding each other during that tense, post-breakup senior year).  Vicki persuaded herself that she wasn't avoiding a confrontation with her rival .... she simply had more 'skin in the game'.  But, now, tonight ... those shackles were removed.  She was free to ... hurt ... Gina.  Possibly even hurt her bad.  The thought was .... exhilarating .... primal .... feeeing.

Gina, too, was feeling her oats.  Her control over Vicki .... a girl SUPPOSEDLY bigger, prettier, smarter than herself .... was complete.  She could steal Vicki's boyfriends whenever she wanted.  And, now .... she could call up Vicki and get her to show up wherever and whenever she wanted .... heck, in less than 24 hours.  Once the hitting started, Gina was sure, Vicki would be a heap in tears on the ground.  Vicki grew up soft.  Gina's middle school and high school fights were the real deal.  Gina had a Ph.D. from the School of Hard Knocks.... and would fuck up her rival before tonight was over.

Gina latched the side door behind tham, and the two enemies sat at the kitchen table.

> Want a Coors Light? 

> Yeah.  No fair you get go fight buzzed and I'm dry.  [But .... Vicki doesn't wait for Gina to get a bottle from the fridge.  Vicki drinks from Gina's bottle.] 

> Ew, gross.  I don't want that back.  You know my mouth was on that, right?

> You know my mouth was on your boyfriend's cock, right?

> He says you suck at it.  That's why he never went back to you.

> I doubt that.  But regardless .... his first time was with me.  He'll never forget that, Gin.

> Fuck you, Vicki.  You weren't his first.  He told me someone else was.

> He lied when he said that.  ALL guys lie about sex.  Don't you get that yet?

> I believe him over you, Vick.

> Then you're a gullible sack of shit, Gina.

> Well, well.  This medting is long overdue, it seems.... Vicki.

> I couldn't agree more.  Gina.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2023, 02:37:55 PM »
As Vicki and Gina handed the Coors Light bottle they were sharing back and forth, they noted each others' wariness in allowing the flesh on their fingers to make physical contact.  Vicki was the more nervous of the 2 antagonists (not to mention, she was in the lair of her enemy), so she was the first to give voice to the unspoken observation.

> Do you notice how when we pass the bottle back and forth, if one of us is holding the bottom, the other grabs it from the top?

> What about it?

> It reminds me of middle school.  Where two girls meet in the park after school about to fight.  And they get pushed in the back.  And once they make body contact .... even if they were having second thoughts about fighting ... the fight totally starts.

> That's not just middle school, Vicki.  But on that point ... was that your last fight?  Middle school?

> My last one .... that was 'The Main Event' ..... I got into pushing and shoving at Lincoln Mall as part of group fights ..... but my last 1on1 was middle school.  I probably shouldn't have told you that.  You?

> When I was living in Pawtucket, any day there could be a fight.  There wasn't always ... but there could be.  That's why my Mom moved me here to Cumberland.

> Is that why you're not afraid to fight me .... even though I'm taller.

> That .... and I don't think you have it in you.  How 'hard' was your middle school fight, Vick?  Be real.

> Ok, to start with, there was more than one .... WAY more than one .... and second ..... they were totally hard.  Cut lips, sprained muscles, permanent scratches .....

> On you or the othwr girl?

> Ha ha wise ass .... mostly the other girl .... but look .... Vicki lifts her top, showing her boob .... and a 9-inch scar running the length of zhe left one ....  THAT's permanent.

> That was from a catfight?

> Yes.  And stop staring at my boobs.

> You offered.

Both women are silent.  The Coors Light is finished.

> I need another beer.  Want one for youself?

> I don't mind sharing.  That seems to be tonight's theme.

[Vicki wonders why she just said that aloud.]

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 04:19:11 PM »
As Gina goes to the fridge to pop the top off another Coors Light (these are better than I expected, she thinks to herself; keg beer is overrated--too foamy), Vicki stands up to put her top back on.  But when she removes her top off the kitchen chaie, she sees her purse, and remembers that there's a part of their pre-fight preliminaries which she and Gina haven't gotten to yet.

> Gina.  We forgot.  What are we wagering on our fight?

> How much do you have?

> [Ooooo.  Is she just asking out of curiosity?  Or does she mean that we're both 'betting' everything?  Is this what this was all about?  A set up to take money from me?  Is this why we're fighting alone?  Vicki decides to lie about how much cash is in her purse.  She has over $400, but takes out a $50-bill, 2 $20's, and 2 $5's.]  How about an even hundred.  [Vicki puts it down on the table.] 

> That's a start. 

> [How does she know I have a lot more in my purse?  Does she have an inferiority complex about her family being 'working class' and mine being wealthy?  Is that why she stole my boyfriend?]  What did you have in mind, high roller?

> How about the purse itself?  I like it. .... I have for awhile.

> I'm pretty sure you could find it at Lincoln Mall.  Not Sears--they only have in-house brands.  But Almy's or McGrory's .... something like that.

> True.  [Gina squares up to face Vicki eye to eye.]  But I want YOURS. .... not just the same purse. ..... Don't you want something of MINE? .... Vicki?

> [The atmosphere in the room has darkened, literally and figuratively.  It's now twilight outside.  And Vicki and Gina's postures and voices are more tense than before by a factor of 10.]  If you've been harboring fantasies that I envy one damn thing about you or your life, Gina, then I'm sorry to pull the carpet out from under you, I don't.  ...... I want to fight you, make no mistake.  But I want to do it to hurt you.  Not to have something of yours.

> Well, well.  Something we don't have in common ..... and something we do.

> Well?  What DO we have in common?  I can't wait to hear this.

> Well, Vick .... it's easy.  YOU want to hurt ME .... and I want to hurt YOU.  Really bad, too.  Make that scar the least of your flaws .... sweetie.

> I'm glad we're clear, then.  Hun.

> So am I.

To be continued....

Offline diane p

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2023, 05:05:02 PM »
so far things seem hott who's the better of them ?
this should be a good scrap  :) ;)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2023, 06:56:51 PM »
As Vicki and Gina finish talking, a mini-grandfather clock in the adjoining dining room starts chiming.  It must be 7:00. This momentarily breaks the death-stare .... and some, but not all, of the tension which has been gradually building between the two rival women. 

Vicki thinks to herself, 'I got here at almost exact 6.  It's already 7?  We've been talking for a fucking hour?  Shit, enough talking.  Let's just fight, already.'

Gina thinks to herself, 'Shit, I forgot.  My Mom's gonna call around 7.  If I don't answer, she's gonna send the neighbor over to check on me.  Shit, I wish I had beaten Vicki up already.  No more beating around the .... well, the bush."

Why at 7?  It's 1982.  Through AT&T's inflexible, monopolistic pricing practices, weekday long distance calling is unaffordable to middle class Americans until 7pm.  After which the prices fall.  And the calling starts.

Gina is about to sheepishly inform Vicki of her parental conundrum .... that the 2 women will need to delay their commencement of hostilites for a couple minutes ... when ....

Miracle of miracles ......

Rrrrriiiinnnggggg.....

Gina's pride is fortuitously ..... literally and figuratively ..... saved by the bell.

> I need to get this.  It could be my Mom.

> Checking in on the baby?

> Fuck you, Vicki .... Hello?

> ......

> Yeah, I'm ok.  Why wouldn't I be?

> ......

> It's not a party with my friends.  It's one car in the driveway.

> ......

> Nnnnoooo.  It's not Roger.  He's camping in Maine with family.

> .....

> It's just .... a girl from high school, ok?

> ..........

> Chrissakes, her name is Vicki, ok?  She's an honor student, alright?

> ......

> Yessss, Roger's ex was named Vicki.  Ok, this is embarrassing, I'm 19 years old.  [Gina is 19?  She's a year old than me?, thinks Vicki.    Did she flunk a grade?]  You need to trust me, Mom.

> .....

> Yes, yes, I know Mrs Morris down the road is free if I need her.  And NOW I know she's spying on me, ok?

> .....

> Yes, I'll be good.  Don't worry.

> ......

> G'bye, Mom.  I love you, too.

[Hangs up.]

V:  Are you allowed to catfight me now, baby Gina?

G: Yes, we can fight now.  But not on the floor.  People can see us from thr front out the picture window.  Or from the back, through the slider.

V:  Fine. I don't want to be interrupted.  Where's the fight at, then?

G:  2 Choices.  My mom's bedroom upstairs.  Or the finished basement, downstairs.

V:  [Vicki can picture the finished basement having a concrete floor.  She wants to hurt Gina with her fists and claws, not concrete.]  Upstairs.  Especially if you fucked Roger up there.

G: Fine.

G:  And for the record, bitch.  I've fucked him in every room in this house.

V: Slut.

G:  Jealous bitch.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2023, 09:09:09 PM »
After hanging up the phone with her daughter, Gina's Mom calls her neighbor Mrs Morris, who has agreed to watch Gina's Mom's property during Gina's Mom's summer vacation.

MM:  Hello?

GM:  Hello, Mrs Morris.  Well, Gina is home.  I just spoke with her.

MM:  Well, we know she was ok, right?  You didn't want to come home to a party-trashed house, right?  Teenagers these days.

GM:  Well, there's no party going on there.  There was no music in the background.  No yelling or chatter or anything.

MM:  And ..... you were concerned about her boyfriend being over and causing trouble, right?  Not with Gina, obviously.  They've been 'a couple' for a year, is that right?

GM:  That's right .... and that's actually why I'm calling.  Roger .... her boyfriend ... is in Maine .... with his family.  I timed my vacation well.

MM: Oh, ok.  Well ..... the car ..... it doesn't belong to another boy, does it?  THAT's why you're calling?

GM:  Well .... that's my concern .... Gina told me a 'Vicki' is over ..... so she either lied to me .... which would be bad .... or told me the truth .... which would be WORSE.

MM:  Oh?  How so?  I'm afraid I'm a litzle perplexed.

GM:  Well, the thing is .... Mrs Morris .... Roger's ex-girlfriend is named Vicki.

MM:  Oh .... yes .... I see your concern .... except ... well, did Gina indicate she didn't WANT Vicki over?

GM:  No, Mrs Morris .... just the opposite .... she wanted mo OFF the phone.  Like her and Vicki were ....  IN THE MIDDLE of something.

MM:  Dear me.  You siad Vicki is Roger's ex.  Dod Vicki and Roger ... separate amicably?

GM:  Mrs Morris.  That's my concern.  Mrs Morris, Vicki and Roger's breakup was a soap opera .... Mrs Morris .... Gina STOLE Roger from Vicki .... shortly after we moved here.

MM:  And ... did the 2 girls ... RESOLVE .... their .... triangle? ... in one way or another.

GM:  They diligently AVOIDED resolving it .... you don't think .... you don't think they're having it out now over Roger??  Do you??  Do you, Mrs Morris??  You're a mother!!!  You have daughters?  What do you think?

MM: I think ..... that you are correct zo be concerned.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2023, 10:43:16 PM »
Although Mrs Morris had no intention to race over and interfere in whatever Gina vs Vicki confrontation may be in progress at Chez Gina (Mrs Morris persuaded Gina's Mom that if the two rival women were bound and determined to have it out, there was ultimately no stopping them--and, in any event, Mrs Morris had learned from raising three daughters not to intervene in a catfight once the physical phase of the war had commenced....the time for diplomacy had long passed), Vicki and Gina now sensed that the window for them to do .... or not do .... whatever fortune had in store for each other was fast closing.

They had waited long enough ... a full year already .... to test each other. 

They had made enough excuses .... their size difference being the most egregious.  If short women could use their physical disadvantage to their tall rivals to get a Get Out Of Jail pass from a pysical beating, then no tall woman anywhere could ever confidentally date a worth man.

And Roger, this past 1981-82 school year, thru has loyalty to Gina, had proven himself worthy.

He wasn't a serial cheater, bouncing from bed to bed, playing the Cumberland, RI field.

No.

He had cheated once.  With Gina.  Meaning Gina was a seductress.  She needed to pay a price.

Vicki owed that to her.  On behalf of all women everywhere.

The 2 women took the stairs to Gina's mom's bedroom.  It was small, with the square footage dominated by a King-sized bed and a non-matching love seat.  Nor really enough room to fight.  Unless Vicki and Gina fought on the bed.

But Vicki wasn't going to let any further delays happen.  She (already topless) stripped, turning to face Gina, demanding her enemy do the same.

> Strip, Gina.

> [Was this a final, desperate bluff by the Blonde 'College Girl'?]  I'm not afraid to do that.  Vicki.

Both women stripped.

Calling each other by their given name was even more menacing than using the names tbey had used in the kitchen.

Bitch.

Hun.

Sweetie.

Slut.

> Your the smaller girl, Gina.  I'll give you first swing.

> [Gina doesn't hestitate.  She slaps Vicki hard on the cheek, pleasantly surprised she can easily reach.]  This was a long time coming, Vicki.

> [Vicki retaliates with a blow, but this one a closed fist.  It's aimed at Gina's face, but somewhat misses.  Both women realize it's a weak blow.] 

> You're not out of practice with your fighting, are you, Vicki?  I'll be disappointed if we go less than 15 rounds.

> I'll knock you out in three, slut.

> I doubt it, bitch.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2023, 01:20:55 AM »
Vicki was doubly angry at herself for whiffing on her free punch at Gina's face.  For one, it validated every stereotype of the gangly tall girl being clumsy and awkward in a streetfight with the scrappy, circumspect, resourceful short girl.

'David vs Goliath, except this time David wins,' as Homer Simpson said.

But, second .... Vicki was overlooking the vunerable target in front of her.  Gina was completely nude.  Exposed breasts, exposed pussy.  This was only the second time in her life was was in the presence of the fully nude female form.  The first was almost exactly a year ago, when her older step sister Melissa had dragged Vicki, reluctantly, to Melissa bachlorette party.  The entire party had been raunchy, with male dancers, but had concluded with nude foxy boxing between the bridesmaids.  Vicki was intrigued, and ultimately titllated, by the sight of vicious nude boxing between the attractive, fit women.  They attacked each others' private parts with uninhibited abandon.

Why wasn't Vicki doing that to her enemy Gina now.

She did.

She slapped, punched, and grabbed at Gina's breasts and pussy as hard and quickly as she could.  She loved the grimace she was able to produce on her enemy's face.

Until....

Her enemy retaliated.  Not with gouging and punching of Vicki's own, scarred breast, as Vicki anticipated. 

But rather with a vicious, double-fisted hairpull the drew pain from Vicki's entire scalp.  Gina was ragdolling Vicki, and sumo-pushing her onto Gina's mom's bed.  Once the two were catballed on the kingsized mattress, Vicki's 10-inch height advantage was all but annihilated.

As Vicki would be soon, if she didn't figure out a way up.

> Fuck you, weak bitch.

> Fuck you, Gina.  Slut.

To be continued....

Offline diane p

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2023, 02:33:08 AM »
oh my my shorter girl had her way with her how nice
now not sure wether she can keep atop her she might need a rematch
 :) ;)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2023, 03:49:16 AM »
Lying on her back on the bed, Vicki had an inspiration.  'If my arms are longer than Gina's ..... then so are my legs.'

Vicki had witnessed high school catfights where a girl getting beaten had reversed the advantage in a fight by using her legs to kick her enemy in the belly.  In the tits.  In the shoulder.  In the face.  [Vicki loved that one the most.]  In the head.

Vicki realized the is what she needed to do now.

Digging her nails into Gina's brunette hair to control her enemy's body, Vicki started landing the ball of her feet into Gina's back, aiming in particular for her rival's kidneys.  For the first time in their battle, Gina's grunts were of pain, not of pleasure.

Why WAS Gina previously indicating pleasure in fighting Vicki?  Vicllki recalled tlreturning home from her middle school catfights in 1978, or watching friends in Lincoln Mall catfights in 1982, arriving in her bedroom in a state of sexual arousal.  By 1982, she owned her own vibrator, and knew how to use it to bring herself to orgasm, something Roger had never done.

Did Roger fail to bring Gina to orgasm?

Is that why Gina sought out a catfight with Vicki, 10 months after  Vicki's breakup with Roger?  Was Gina using a catfight with Vicki to orgasm?

Vicki was sexually aroused by the sound of the balls of her feet on the flesh of Gina's back.  The spreading of her legs facilitated sexual stimulation to her het bare pussy from Gina's hair.

And face.

Shit, the felt good.  Gina's face on my wet pussy, thought Vicki.  And what a visual sight too.