News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vicki vs Gina: Tall Ex vs Short GF

• 20 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Vicki vs Gina: Tall Ex vs Short GF
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 12:41:29 PM »
While Vicki and Gina continued escalating their brawl at Gina's house, Gina's Mom waited as patiently as she could for Mrs Morris to go and apply whatever post-fight First Aid was necessary.

The Gina and her Mom lived in Pawtucket, Gina's friends would occassionally use Gina's backyard as an after-school 'hang out' spot.  The friends would get bored with each other, then irrated with each other, and challenge each other to chickfights.  Gina's Mom would be ready with washcloths and bandaids for the losing girl .... and sometimes the winning girl too.  Girls frequently scratched each other .... accidrntally or intentionally .... during these fights.

Gina's Mom was intrigued by how motivated the girls were to hurt each other during these fights.  Afterwards, at night, if the 2 girls who had fought were pretty, she would masturbate to her memory of the fight, sometimes masturbating herself to sleep.

Gina's comment to her Mom to trust Gina had been unfair.  Gina's Mom DID trust Gina.  She trusted her all school year to handle her rivalry, and then her fued, with Vicki.  Gina's Mom never once interfered with Vicki, or with Vicki's Mom.  Even tho she wanted to tell them to back off from Roger.  That Gina had won Roger from Vicki fair and square.  He was Gina's now.

Gina's Mom wanted to confront Vicki's Mom when Vicki would spread tomors about Gina.

To ask Vicki's Mom to chickfight her over their daughters' rivalry.

Now it was Gina directly fighting Vicki herself.

Gina's Mom was proud of Gina.

Gina's Mom started to masturbate.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2023, 04:32:43 PM »
In October 1981, about a third of a way thru Gina's senior year of high school, Gina's Mom attended a parent night at Gina's high school.  Gina's Mom was hoping to see Vicki's Mom in person.  She wasn't 100% why.  Certainly, she was super-curious what Vicki's Mom looked like.  She didn't know if she and Vicki's Mom would "have words", but if they did, Gina's Mom had her 'speech'/warning to Vicki's Mom all memorized:  'Tell your daughter Vicki to pick on someone her own size.'

Gina's Mom didn't think the she and Vicki's Mom would actually fight at the school.  That would be scandalous.  And it would be humiliating to Gina--Gina was fully capable of fighting her own battles.  But, still, Gina's Mom couldn't help but wonder what would have if a MILF fight did happen.

At the event, Gina asked another Mom to point out Vicki's Mom.  Vicki must have inherited her looks .... and height..... from her Dad, because Vicki's Mom looked different than Vicki.  Vicki's mom was brunette, medium-height, large-busted.

Gina's Mom knew immediately that if she ever fought Vicki's Mom, she would viciously claw Vicki's Mom's boobs.  Those were her clear vulnerabilty.

Vicki's Mom was pretty.  Gina's Mom masturbated all school year about catfighting Vicki's Mom.

Gina's Mom felt empathy for Gina and Vicki.  That senior year of theirs must have been torture.  Aching to catfight each other.  Knowing the other was in the building.  But avoiding a fight.

Until tonight, in July.  Gina and Vicki finally arranged it.

They were finally fighting each other.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2023, 07:44:35 PM »
Vicki's Mom had her own thoughts about Roger, Vicki, Gina, and Gina's Mom.  Vicki's Mom initially had no regrets about Vicki and Roger breaking up.  They had become too exclusive, too serious, too quickly.  Vicki's Mom wanted Vicki focussed on college, and on making an income.  Vicki was always the good girl ying to Vicki's other daughter, Melissa.  Melissa and Vicki had different Dad's--Melissa's dad was a lazy good for nothing, Vicki's dad was an engineer.  Vicki's mom wanted Vicki to seek bigger and better things than Melissa ever did.

When Vicki was in middle school, in 1977, and Melissa was in high school, Vicki's Mom was horrified with Melissa took Vicki to watch 2 high school girls catfight.  She was even more horrified when one day, in their own backyard, Melissa was teaching Vicki how to catfight.  Vicki had had a School Dance run-in with a classmaze, and Melissa arranged for the two girls to catfight.  Melissa assured Vicki's Mom that the experience was a necessary Rite of Passage for Vicki, and that the experience would be good for Vicki's confidence.

Vicki's Mom wasn't so sure when Vicki came home from the fight with a long scratch mark on her left chest.

By 12th grade, when Gina and Vicki fell out over the love triangle with Roger, Vicki's Mom heard Melissa and Vicki talking on the phone about driving to Gina's house for Vivki to confront Gina.

Vicki's Mom heard the step-sisters mention Gina's street address one night.

Vicki's Mom couldn't resist the temptation.  She drove by Gina's house the next day.

Gina's Mom was outside doing yardwork.  "That woman is very sexy," thought Vicki's Mom to herself.  What does she think of Vicki and Gina catfighting?  Will she be worried, like me, about the girls' safety and their future.

Would she agree that she and I should fight to settle the girls' differences, instead.

Vicki's Mom drove home and masturbated to the thought of catfighting Gina's Mom.

"Maybe she'll confront me at Parent Night."  Vicki's Mom saw Gina's Mom eyeing her on Parent Night.

But no confrontation ever happened.

That was a disappointing night.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2023, 12:17:30 AM »
Vicki wasn't surprised to be becoming aroused in her nude catfight with Gina.  She was half expecting it.

Not long ago, at her half-sister Melissa's bachlorette party, to which Vicki was excited to be invited, all of the bridesmaids had gathered in the Maid of Honor's finished basement for drinking--mostly vodka with an assortment of fruit juice and soda mixers.  The women became silly and rowdy, and some began to play-wrestle.  One of the bridesmaids, an extremely attractive brunette, grabbed Vicki by the shoulders, pushed her to the shag carpet on the ground and put Vicki into a schoolgirl pin.

> Try and get up, sweetie. 

> I'm .... trying.  [Vicki squirmed on the ground like a Mexican jumping bean.]

> C'mom, girl.  Get up.  You can slap me in the face if you pin me.

> [Vicki was already soaking wet.  The thought of slapping this brunette bully flush in the face excited her like she had never felt.]  I'll give you a black, eye, bitch.

> Do it, hun.  Do it.  Get up, pin me, and give me a black eye.

> [But the brunette bridesmaid .... just .... wasn't .... letting .... Vicki ... up.  Vicki began to bead sweat trying to get up.  All around her, all the pretty bridesmaids were wrestling and playfighting.  But Vicki was the only one who was pinned.  Vicki prayed her half-sister Melissa wouldn't see her like this.]  Fuck you, bitch.

> Get up if you don't like it.  [The brunette bridesmaid began grinding her crotch on Vicki's.  Their skirst rolled up and their crotches were touching thru their panties.]

> [Without warning, or buildup that she rememember, Vicki came with an explosive orgasm.  OMG OMG OMG did the rest of the room notice? ....  No .... thank God .... they're too drunk .... and having their own wrestling fun......  But wait .... did the girl on top of me notice?  .... Oh shit.... she did .... she's putting her fingers down my panties.]

> [The bridesmaid puts Vicki's cum on her fingers, and into her mourh.]  Tastes good, babe .... Thanks.

>  It really tastes good.

> Yes, .... but .....

> But what?

> I still would have rather that you were strong enough to get up and smacked me in the face.  I would have REALLY enjoyed THAT.

> I bet you would have .... bitch.

> Fuck you .... whore.

Vicki and the bridesmaid danced at Melissa's wedding as if nothing had ever happened between them.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2023, 04:00:21 PM »
While Vicki and Gina were still catfighting in Gina's Mom's bedroom, Vicki's Mom was cleaning up dinner and wondering if she should save leftovers for Vicki or just throw any excess taco shells and ingredients away.  It wasn't like Vicki to not come home for dinner without giving her Mom a heads-up as to her whereabouts.  Even when Vicki was dating boys, she would normally let her Mom know her schedule.  Vicki was such an easy daughter, unlike Melissa.

Melissa.  Maybe I'll call Melissa.  The two half-sisters had been spending more time together ever since Melissa's marriage.  Or maybe it was Vicki's imminent departure for college which made her crave an older sister's guidance. 

> [I'll call Melissa.  Maybe Vicki went over to her place for dinner.  Or maybe Melissa knows where Vicki is.]

> Hello?  [no Caller ID..... it's 1982.]

> Hi.  It's your mother.

> Oh, hey, Ma.  Everything ok?

> Well, .... you tell me, ..... I haven't heard from Vicki, and she never came home for dinner.  That's not like her.  Is she with you?

> Nope, .... I haven't spoken to her , ... , since .... (O God) ... since very late last night.

> Melissa .. . you're hesitating ... is something wrong?  Do you know something?

> Well, nothing's exactly wrong ....

> What the hell does THAT mean?  Melissa, tell me what you know.

> Well, Ma, ... it's just .... when Vicki called me last night .... well, you know that slut .... Gina ... who stole Vicki's boyfriend ....

> Melissa .... Gina DID NOT STEAL ROGER .... Vicki dumped Roger.

> Ya, so, that's not the point .... anyways .... Vicki always wondered if she and Gina would end up fighting about the breakup .... you know how girl gossip works .... anyways, earlier last night .... before Vicki called me .... Gina had called Vicki .... on Vicki's unlisted line .... so obviously one of Vicki's friends had given Gina the number .... Well, Mom, ... Gina was calling to challenge Vicki to catfight her.

> What???  That bitch!!!  When was the fight?

> Well, Gina was going to have her house to herself .... Gina's Mom was going on summer vacation .... So, well she wanted to fight her soon.

> That crazy bitch!  Melissa.... was Vicki going to fight Gina.

> Well .... that's why Vicki called me.  To ask me what to do.

> AND???? WHAT DID YOU TELL HER, Melissa?

> Well, time out, Mom, .... don't put this on me ... I mean, don't tell me you're not tired of Vicki walking on eggshells and avoiding Gina .... I mean, those two are gonna do what they're gonna do.  CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET THIS OVER WITH?

> So you told Vicki to fight?

> I told her how I didn't see any way out of it.  Mom, their friends know .... Vicki's friends know .... that Gina called her out.

> Melissa .... this is bad ... those two girls will kill each other, practically.

> O stop it Mom ... Gina's a twerp-y thing.  It's between them.  Let them settle it.

> I suppose.  Melissa ....

> Yeah, Mom?

> I hope Vicki wins.

> She better.

Vicki's Mom hung up the phone.  And masturbated to the thought of Vicki and Gina catfighting.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2023, 05:01:27 PM »
Vicki lay on her back and tried to squeeze Gina's throat or face or head between her long, strong legs.  But Gina was squirming energetically and desperately, and Vicki was unable to secure her leglock any further up Gina's torso than the shorter girl's boobs.

Vicki felt, on her inner thighs, Gina's hardened boobs rubbing and pulsing.  She looked to see what could be causing the pulsing sensation she was feeling--was it coming from herself, or her opponent?--and noticed bulging blue veins along the surface of Gina's breasts.  Were these being caused by the exertion of the fight?  By the fear of fighting a love triangle fighter alone?  By being aroused by being in a catfight?  By being buzzed by the pre-fight drinks?

Is that how Gina's bust got when fucking Roger?  Did he enjoy that?

Is that why he chose Gina over Vicki as a girlfriend?

Vicki's inner thighs were the most erotic part of her body, even more than her clit.  How was that possible, she had wondered many a lonely night.  When she would masturbate, she would rub her inner thighs more than her pussy.  She would ask Roger to pull out and cum on her inner thighs.

Vicki could feel herself getting to orgasm from Gina's hard throbbing tits rubbing on her inner thighs.

She was definitely past the point of no return.  She needed to cum.  So bad.

To be continued.....