News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bloody Match Lil Megan vs Mona

• 1 Replies

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Bloody Match Lil Megan vs Mona
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:42:57 PM »
Little Megan Wrestles joined the chat 101 minutes ago
Little Megan Wrestles: I'm here
Mona: hi
Little Megan Wrestles: thanks for setting it up
Mona: no problem
Mona: so pro style to a nasty finish?
Little Megan Wrestles: yes
Little Megan Wrestles: that sounds perfect
Little Megan Wrestles: how nasty do you get?
Mona: great your funeral :)
Little Megan Wrestles: I have no limits, but not into erotic stuff much
Mona: no limits either
Mona: i lie to humilaite my opponent though
Little Megan Wrestles: thats all good with me
Little Megan Wrestles: I just beat her until she's unconscious, or worse
Mona: attire?
Little Megan Wrestles: I like anything that shows off my tummy, usually keep it pretty simple
Little Megan Wrestles: what do tou like?
Mona: anything..get dressed and lets start this lil one :)
Little Megan Wrestles: mind if I follow your lead?
Mona: 5'5 135lbs 36yo 34c. Slips into a grey tank top, black gym shorts with grey trim, white ankle socks and black and white chucks yt
Little Megan Wrestles: 5'3" 115lbs 24yo and 34B. Peels my tight white tank off to show my hot pink sports bra underneath and matching skin tight booty shorts, white nike tennies. hair in a ponytail...yt
Mona: smiles..kinda cute...but not for long i sneer as i start to circle you stalking you like prey...i fake in at you a couple times before finally locking up and trying to drive you back to the ropes yt
Little Megan Wrestles: I start to circle with you as well, arms up about chest level, knees bent, then you lean in to lock up and we do, collar and elbow but your size immediately starts to force me backwards until we are about to get to the ropes, and I try to plant my feet and twist you around me and slam your back into the ropes instead if I can...yt
Little Megan Wrestles: (any way to trade some pice?)
Mona: (not that i know of)
Mona: i smile as i drive you back, sudden;y the momentum shifts and i find myself back to the ropes, "nice lil move hun" surprised at your cunning.. "Ok break" yt
Little Megan Wrestles: I grin as I get your back into the ropes and you call for me to break. I grin evilly, knowing this is a brutal match where basically anything goes, I don't intend to play fair as I swing my right knee up and try to slam it into your belly...yt
Mona: figuring you wouldn't play fair. i anticipate your attack and send my hands down to block your knee, actually grabbing it and using it to tow syou on your back yt
Mona: toss
Little Megan Wrestles: My knee comes up and you are there to catch it. My eyes open wide with surprise as I try to balance on one foot, then "whooaa...UUGHHHHHH" you pull on my knee and topple me over onto the mat, knnocking some of the wind out of me....yt
Mona: leaving you no time to react, i quickly leap and drop an elbow straight to your heart tween you breasts yt
Little Megan Wrestles: "UUAGGGHHHHH!!!!!" I grunt out as you drill me in the chest hard with your sharp elbow. I flop around on my back groaning and holding my chest....yt
Mona: i roll and get to my feet. i send a stomp down to your ribs to soften you up then grab a handful of hair yanking you to your feet. i plant and fire you across to the ropes waiting for you to return with a clothesline waiting yt
Little Megan Wrestles: You are moving lightening fast and after delivering the nasty elbow, you are up again and stomping me in the ribs "UUNNGHGH" and I jerk and then you grab my hair and hoist me up, whipping me across the ring, I hit the ropes and come rebounding off, back toward you, I try to duck under your waiting clothesline at the last minute, then try to rebound off the opposite ropes behind you and come back with a dropkick to your chest when you turn around...yt
Mona: whoosh my arm flies over your lil head. damn. i spin to find you only to find your two feet drilling me in the chest. Like a shot to the heart i fly backwards front he impact hard to the mat yt
Little Megan Wrestles: My feet connect solidly and send you down. I land on my stomach and push up to all fours, taking a moment to catch my breath and breathe before pushing back up to my feet, hurrying over to you and jumping up, extending my right leg over your neck and throat and trying to drop it across hard......yt
Mona: i shake my head as i lay there stunned by the dropkick. i feel the mat move as you follow up.. i try to get away but ugghhhhhhhh your leg crashes across my throat as my legs kick up in reaction. i cover my neck as i roll in pain yt
Little Megan Wrestles: I swing my leg off your throat and watch with delight as you roll around clutching your throat "Mmmm yeah that felt good didnt it bitch!" getting my confidence back as I get to my feet and grab your hair with both hands, jerking you up and walking you back to the corner....yt
Little Megan Wrestles: (is this a privater match? Or is there a crowd?)
Mona: crowd
Mona: yeeeooow i scream as you yank my hair. i follow you to the corner and slam into it. i grunt as i do. with just a second of time between what comes next i quickl
Mona: quickly lift my hand and rake your face with it yt
Little Megan Wrestles: (ok can I make you the crowd favorite? I like playing against the fans)
Mona: yup
Mona: im prettier anyway :)
Little Megan Wrestles: The crowd groans as they watch the arrogant young hottie take control, walking you back toward the corner and slamming you into it, but before I can strike again you manage to rake me across the eyes "AAOOOWW!" I yelp out and stagger back with my hands covering my face, eyes burning and watering, the crowd lts out a cheer...yt
Mona: i push myself out of the corner with fury and lift my arm for the clothesline again yt
Little Megan Wrestles: This time I look up but it's too late as you slam your arm across my chest "UUUGHHHHFFFF" nearly flipping me over as my feet swing up off the canvas and I land hard on my back, groaning and coughing, gasping for air....yt
Mona: i move toward stour head and stand on your hair as i reach down and grab your wrist pulling them up as i laugh yt
Little Megan Wrestles: "AAAOOWWWWW!! I shriek out as my scalp burns as you pull up on my wrists, my chest and tummy thrusting up into the air as my back arches and you nearly rip my hair out...yt
Mona: finally i stop pulling but only cause ei drop to my knees on your face driving them into your head yt
Little Megan Wrestles: You now let go of my arms and let me flop back onto the canvas but as soon as you do "AAAGHHHHHH!!!" you drop your knees right into my pretty face, slamming the back of my head into the canvas and stunning me as I lay there moaning in pain now....yt
Mona: i kneel over you laughing as i flip my hair. " Like taking candy.." i taunt to the crowd. i get to my feet and roll you over on all fours holding your hair. as i straddle your back and ride you like an animal yt
Little Megan Wrestles: You get off me after slamming your knees into my face and then roll me over onto my belly. I push up to my hands and knees as you grab my hair and hold it tight while you straddle me, riding me as I try to crawl away from you but you have my hair. I scream out "Let gooo you fucking bitch!" frustrated I try to stnad up under you....yt
Mona: as i feel you start to rise i jump and slam my but into your lower back, again before getting off you and shoving you down with my foot yt
Little Megan Wrestles: I just barely rise up before you slam your thick ass down onto the middle of my back "UUAGGHHHH!!" I collapse back down then you keep me down with your foot on me as I try to squirm out from under you and crawl to the ropes...yt
Mona: i grab you by both ankles and drag you from the ropes. i start to spin till you leave the mat, round and round till i let go sending you to the corner yt
Little Megan Wrestles: You grab my ankles before I can escape and start to drag me back, then, staring to swing me around and around, my body coming up off the canvas, my arms and hair flying out over my head before you finally let go and I fly toward the corner 'UUUNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!!" groaning out loud as I slam into them and crumple to the mat in the corner....yt
Mona: i see you flop to the mat laying there. your chest heaving. I raise my arms to the crowd signaling the end is coming. i step through the ropes and start to climb the corner. till i get to the top. i wink at the crowd. then leap off with a splash at your chest yt
Little Megan Wrestles: Dazed and out of breath, I flop over onto my back near the corner, my pretty eyelashes fluttering as my head rocks back and forth, moaning softly, my chest and sexy flat tummy rising and falling as I breathe hard, and then, "UUUUUUAAAAGGGHHHHFFFFFF​FFF!!!" your thick body lands on mine with a loud SMACK my tummy and chest crushed flat under yours in your massive spalsh, my sexy body jacknifes then lays flat and smashed under you....yt
Mona: i roll off you as you lay there crushed. I pose over your prone form for a moment before signaling for my finisher. i grab your hair and sit you up. then drag you to your feet. i bend you backwards arching your back as i have your head under my left arm.
Mona: "time to fly hun" yt
Little Megan Wrestles: My poor body already having been flattened under yours, you still dont pin me but instead haul me up again, and I am almost dead weight at this point. You lean me over backwards, my back bent, my chest facing the rafters, tummy stretched tight as my pretty head is tucked under your arm. I dont even comprehend whats happening, but the crowd roars as you set me up....yt
Mona: i grab your little booty shorts waistband and lift you up in a suplex. i hold you up for a moment the drop you down twisting your body as i drop to a knee and drop you over it back first yt
Little Megan Wrestles: You hoist my sexy little body up into the air, my bottoms pulling away from my body a bit as you lift, then, you drop me, twisting my body as you slam me down and then CRACK "AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH​!!!!" I scream out at the top of my lungs then black out from the pain as you drill me back first onto your knee. I flop lifelessly to the canvas in front of you, spine feels like it's hurt badly.....yt
Little Megan Wrestles: (you said you like matches brutal, even with injuries and death. Want to give me a little more after you pin me?)
Mona: i roll you off my knee and hear you flop still. i stand up and place my foot on your face grinding it down as the ref counts you out 1...2...3 yt
Mona: ( nah thats it for now..if you ever recover i want you around so i can do it again)
Little Megan Wrestles: My body flops off your knee like a ragdoll before you plant your foot roughly on my pretty face, smushing it as the ref counts me out and the crowd counts along ONE..TWO..THREE....ding ding ding.....yt
Little Megan Wrestles: (ok...can you at least bloody my face once? few brutal punches real quick?)
Mona: i stand over you..limp and out cold. hmmm gonna need some blood for this....i send a right to your nose cracking it. them a right to your left eye.
Little Megan Wrestles: You stand over my body, already out and pinned, you drill my pretty face viciously right in the nose "AAGGGHHHH!!!!" shattering it, blood splattering across my face and onto the mat, then another fist into my eyes, my head snapping to one side as blood drips from my nose now and onto the canvas....yt (thanks ;) )
Mona: take sky finger in your bloody face and starts to write "Monas Bitch across you tummy in your blood
Little Megan Wrestles: good ending
Mona: i will ist this on the logs for your humiliation
Little Megan Wrestles: well...thanks so much for that lol

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
Re: Bloody Match Lil Megan vs Mona
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 07:01:10 PM »
You sure showed her Moaner  :-* :-*