News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Queen Vanessa

• 0 Replies

Offline legscissor

Queen Vanessa
« on: January 11, 2022, 10:56:02 PM »
"I am Vanessa and I'm the queen of fighting".

So Vanessa Mai had it announced through the many agencies, along with a picture of her wearing a crown.
Such proclamations are made almost every day by a prominent woman. The agencies always send it to all their clients, but no one reacts to these announcements. Because when a celebrity enters the world of celebrity fights, this woman has to win a lot of fights before she is taken seriously by the community. Vanessa's fight statistics are unknown, she herself has not mentioned how many fights she has had. Therefore, such announcements usually go down without a sound.
But this time it was different, because a woman responded to Vanessa. Victoria Justice. She had an appointment made through her agency for the fight. A tremendous opportunity for Vanessa to make a name for herself in the world of celebrity fights. If she defeats Victoria, it will boost Vanessa's reputation and give Vanessa's crown reputation.

"Hey Vanessa, really impressive body you have," Victoria says as she stands in front of Vanessa.

{alt}

Vanessa opened the door a minute ago, and saw Victoria and her bodyguard standing in front of the door. She invited her opponent in, but her bodyguard had to stay outside. This is a woman-on-woman fight.

"I know, you on the other hand, seem rather weak to me," Vanessa replied.

"Oh believe me, I will prove to you very quickly how strong I am after all," says Victoria. She tries to hide her feelings of insecurity. When she got the picture from her agency a few days ago, Vanessa didn't impress her any more than the other women who challenge her every day. Victoria wanted to ignore Vanessa, but then she thought to herself that at least once she can respond to requests from women she doesn't know, she wanted to show the world out there that it's a mistake to challenge her flippantly. But now that she is in front of Vanessa, she is not so sure that she will win this fight. Vanessa's body is strong and trained. She can see Vanessa's strong core. Vanessa might be harder to defeat than Victoria thought so far.

Vanessa just smiles at Victoria confident of victory.

"So lets fight", Vanessa says and raises her fists

Victoria walks towards Vanessa. She doesn't want to show any sign of fear. She wants to strike, but Vanessa ducks and dodges. She punches Victoria in the stomach, which makes the blonde moan. The hardness of Vanessa's punch seems to have surprised her.

Vanessa follows up with a chinlock, sending Victoria staggering backwards. Vanessa smiles and looks at her opponent with focus. She then runs at Victoria and leaps into the air to deliver another blow to her face with full force.

Victoria falls to the ground stunned by this blow. She opens her eyes to get her bearings, but gets right in Vanessa's knee to the face. Victoria's head hurts as the back of her head hits the floor. She has underestimated Vanessa.

Victoria feels Vanessa sit down on top of her. She opens her eyes and sees her dangerous rival sitting on top of her with her fists clenched. She looks again at Vanessa's well-toned belly. Her gaze wanders to Vanessa's strong arms. How could she have gotten involved in this fight. She should have left the apartment when she saw Vanessa's trained body. She could have denied being here in hindsight. But as it stands now, Victoria will lose and her reputation will be massively damaged.

Vanessa says "So pathetic," and punches Victoria. The brunette lying on the ground moans. Vanessa feels Victoria trying to grab Vanessa's arms, to stop the barrage of punches coming her way, but Victoria is too weak and can barely hold Vanessa back.

Vanessa stops her attack when she realizes that Victoria is slowly losing consciousness. Vanessa doesn't want this fight to end like this though, she wants Victoria to give up.
She gets off her rival and sits down. She reaches under Victoria's arms and pulls her opponent to her. Vanessa puts Victoria between her legs. Then she wraps her legs around Victoria's waist and applies the leg scissors. She tenses her legs and Victoria starts to moan. Victoria relaxes and lies on her back as she increases the intensity of her leg scissors. It doesn't take long before Victoria is tapping away in this pain.

Vanessa undoes the leg scissors and pushes Victoria away from her. She rolls backwards and stands up in one smooth movement.

She takes out her smartphone and takes a picture of Victoria still lying humiliated on the floor. Vanessa smiles cheekily at the camera as she does so.

"Now get out of my apartment," Vanessa says, kicking Victoria. But her defeated opponent seems too weak to move.

Vanessa goes to her apartment door annoyed and says to Victoria's bodyguard "get this bitch out of here". The bodyguard enters the apartment and lifts Victoria to put her on his shoulder. He doesn't seem too surprised to see Victoria lying on the floor. Vanessa is not surprised, as bad as Victoria fights.

The very next day, Vanessa has her agency send out new photos of herself to the struggling celebrity world. First a selfie of Vanessa, in the background you can see the defeated Victoria Justice. In the second photo, Vanessa has put her crown back on.

"Victoria accepted my challenge and was so bad. I hope the next one of you will offer me much more resistance. Kiss your Vanessa"

Vanessa won this fight. Her crown, with which she crowned herself just a few days ago, has gained in reputation. Because of the fact that such a prominent fighter like Victoria Justice accepted the challenge and lost, more women will probably be interested in defeating Vanessa and taking the crown.

Who will be Vanessa's next challenger?