News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What to do after beating the ex

• 2 Replies

Offline The Weasel Wins Again

What to do after beating the ex
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:14:48 PM »
I'm a newbie to all this looking for advice

Up to a few months ago, I didn't no that there were forums like this, it wasnt my interest.

i found out thru reading my g/fs emails that its her ex thing & she had been wrestling his current g/f. He had wanted 2 wrestle me but she wouldnt tell me what they were doin in case i was mad or jealous.

i was at 1st coz i think she didnt tell me 2 protect him & i got in touch with him but he sed he didnt want 2 fight me with fists & it get out of hand he wanted 2 wrestle & the winner wld have the satisfaction of knowin they were better. I no from readin my g/fs emails how much she enjoyed winning & i remembered how happy she had been after Xmas last year even tho i didnt no why.

i knew it wld b above aboard coz he is reasonable well known where we live (he gets his pic in the paper most weeks which winds me up smg chronic coz i no my g/f is always lookin 4 him) & he did say he wld have a lot to lose if he set me up & then i went 2 the papers wiv the emails he sent me 2 show wot he gets up 2 in his spare time.

So we met & wrestled & i won. he complained afterwards that i cheated (which I did  ;D) so we had a rematch pretty much straight away. This time my g/f knew abt it (his didn't) & she wanted 2 make it more interesting wiv the loser doing a forfeit of the winners chosing. I won again & this time i didn't need to cheat & he's go no one 2 complain 2 lol

But here's the thing. Its given my relationship an amazing shot in the arm. My g/f has been all over me since I won & she laughs abt him & thinks he's pathetic in a way she didn't before (my forfeit was deliberatly humiliating 4 that reason & it worked).  I got such a buzz out of winning & my g/f knowing that I have got a bit more into this and my g/f & i have spoke abt wrestling annother couple.

I'm just testing the water coz i have no knowledge of how it works but is it common for couples 2 wrestle like this or are we just whistling in the wind abt this idea. Our main problem wld be venue, my matches against her ex were in the basement of his massive house & we can't rightly higher that out from him 4 it lol I no this sounds really odd but i would be happy 4 an even match but my g/f only wants 2 fight someone who would quite like to lose. She had a bad experience getting in2 a fite with my girlfriend at the time when we 1st started going out & she has got it into her head that she doesn't want to lose with me watching.

This seems like a sensible board, it was recommended to my g/f by a friend, so any comments or advice we'd be grateful

The Wease
Be careful what you wish for

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: What to do after beating the ex
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 06:14:55 PM »
Welcome Weasel!  I hope you and your gorgeous girlfriend love it here, as I do.  Couples wrestling can be very exciting, and it can add a huge boost to your sex life.  I do not like to wrestle other guys myself, and my wife doesn't like to wrestle.  She wrestled my sexy friends wife Nancy many years ago.  The women were friends and of similar size.  My friends wife Nancy beat my wife badly.  She sat on her face, with her bikini crotch on her mouth and nose.  She then put her butt on my wifes face.  She breast smothered my wife also.  The killer was, she finished my wife off by sitting on her belly, holding her arms, and rubbing her bare, smelly feet on my wife's face.  My wife hated that!  She kept doing it after my wife gave up!  This made my wife angry, and she hasn't wrestled since!  Nancy's husband and I were wildly turned on!  I got so horny from this!  It may be mean of me, but I LOVED IT!  I did give my wife the best sex of our lives for months after this match, it made me that hot!  In that respect this experience was great!  Nancy LOVED IT!  She went on to fight and wrestle many, many females, in front of her husband and I.  She WON most of them!  Nancy loves to smother other females with her crotch, breasts, butt and particularly her smelly bare feet!  It excites both of them, Nancy and her husband, so so much!  So, it depends on the person whether this wrestling and fighting stuff is a fantastic experience or something they regret.  My wife did not enjoy it.  SO....make sure everyone is into it, excited by it, have a clear understanding and rules in place, and it can be a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!  I still get horny thinking about Nancy's crotch, butt, breast and feet on my wifes face, and on the faces of other females that I got to see in person!  GOOD LUCK!  PLEASE SHARE YOUR FUTURE STORIES WITH US!

Offline The Weasel Wins Again

Re: What to do after beating the ex
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 08:56:41 AM »
Does anyone know of a venue in the south of England (London, Surrey, Sussex or Kent) where we can hire a ring or a space where we can host a match (with mats)?

It looks like we have a match but we will have to host and I live in a one-bedroom flat and Maria lives with her parents. Not ideal venues!

Nick
Be careful what you wish for