News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield

• 4 Replies

ozzgeb

Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:33:41 AM »

After outwrestling Marilyn Monroe, crushing her with various bearhugs and leg scissors, bringing her to orgasm and humiliating her, Bettie Page takes on Jayne Mansfield to determine which pinup girl is the better woman. They hire Bunny Yeager to photograph them fighting in leopard print outfits.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 11:35:00 AM »
Bettie would score another victory agains a (fake?) blonde.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:58:28 PM »
I love match up! I feel both Fighters will be dirty nasty and all out. This would be a catfight I would love to see. I think Jane will give Betty a run for her money and I think they will use every tactic in the book to win and dominate the other. A true cat fight for the ages. But, in the end, Betty will take this.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 08:40:34 PM »
Awesome poll fight!!! I have to go with  the Queen of Catfights ( Bettie Page )

Cheers!
Tony

Cheers!

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 10:04:48 PM »
Bettie puts up a valiant effort, perhaps even nearly taking it once or twice, but the key word for me is that Jayne simply ''overpowers'' her