News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Strongest & Weakest in Group: Reboot Part V

• 1 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Strongest & Weakest in Group: Reboot Part V
« on: June 14, 2019, 12:22:40 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has been voting in this series so far!  I'll summarize all of the results for this poll series in a separate post after the sixth poll is completed.

Pick who you think are the two strongest and two weakest catfighters (total of four picks).  Pictures are not attached because most of these celebs have already been featured in many polls and stories on this forum.  If you need photos, please use a search engine.

CelebrityAgeHeight
Paris Hilton385'8"
Britney Spears375'4"
Ashlee Simpson345'5"
Mischa Barton335'9"
Katherine McNamara235'5"
Ariel Winter215'1"

If you want, rank these six celebrities in terms of fighting strength in a post below.  A post with just your rankings will count for 1 additional vote, and a post with short descriptions for these celebrities will count for 2 additional votes instead of 1 when I tally the results..  Only one post will be counted per user.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Strongest & Weakest in Group: Reboot Part V
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:38:32 PM »
Britney is clearly the strongest. No doubt.
The rest is less clear. Kathrine might be the weakest. She is small and I think, she looks quite weak.
Paris and Mischa are tall, but I think are weak for their size. OTH Ariel is tiny but probably rather strong for her size. Ashlee is quite average all in all.
For Gods sake, I put Ashlee as the second strong one and Paris as the second weak one.