News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB fist fight between loryteen and bigtitsteenfight

• 13 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
NHB fist fight between loryteen and bigtitsteenfight
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:27:12 PM »
 loryteen asked me find her a fight and I thought bigtitsteenfight would be good competition.

I wanted to see a fist fight to KO, so those are the rules... winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser after the fight.

In this corner we have bigtitsteenfight 5'2 140lbs 34EE :
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=50658

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Vs loryteen 5'0 105lbs33D:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=51513

{alt}

{alt}

Please post below what you think will happen and what should happen to the loser...

Good luck ladies and may the better woman win.

Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline SkinnyTeen

Re: NHB fist fight between loryteen and bigtitsteenfight
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 04:49:30 PM »
The big breasts will be no advantage in a fist fight.  Lory will pepper them black and blue before knocking her out.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 06:52:27 PM »
I want fight the winner i'm sure to win

I can arrange it...

Maybe let you get a few shots in on the loser after the winner is done too

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 07:18:20 PM »
This is a no brainer lol. Bigtitsteenfight will win this fight

It certainly takes no brain to think that flabby cow would do anything other than be winded 30 seconds after the fight started. Lory will toy with her and then take her out with ease.

Offline NikkiBella

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:53:38 PM »
The smaller, faster and fitter Lory should walk away with this one at the end.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 12:17:25 AM »
Two big loser i can beat boths

Roberta has asked for first shot at winner but you can be added to the list after that

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:24:31 AM »
Two big loser i can beat boths
Hey bitch i challenge you if you are brave enough
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 06:10:53 AM »
Always bet on RED'S !!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 12:16:08 PM »
You start to a my poor tits i Scream in pain, i'm so hurt, but i grab your nipples and i start to pull them mercyless

GO GET HER, LORI! 

I've fought Lori three times and she never quits!  She keeps on coming!  I know she can win this! 

keep working her tits Lori!  Pinch them, Twist them, Yank he around by them! 

And when you finish her, DESTROY HER!  Then sit on her face and flex your GUNS! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 01:59:13 PM »
I haven't seen poll results or comments yet. I am sure Lory will use those boobs like speed bags and pummel the belly until Big drops and can't get back up.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »
3 days to go with this poll... get your votes in

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 05:18:14 PM »
Everyone stands around as the two fighters get ready to fight, each looking awesome in a bikini as they glare at each other. I hope that this time the redhead will prevail and leave her rival on the floor writhing in agony from Lory’s fists to her tits, but time will tell….

Roxy:I immediately approach the red Head bitch and as I come closer to her and I fire two fasts and furious uppercuts to her little boobs!
Lory seems unfazed by Roxy’s blows to her boobs!

Lory: My tits absorbs easily your uppercuts, and i immediately react firing a series of hooks to your belly!

Roxy: Ohhhhhh ahhhh i moan in pain under your hooks, but i immediately react with a one-two to your ugly face who deform under my punches

Roxy’s punches hit Lory’s face but she recovers enough to counter by raging on Roxy’s big boobs with a series of uppercuts to both boobs, staggering the big beauty.
Roxy: You use my boobs like two speedbags at every punches i moan in pain, my bikini explode and leave me topless i desperately start to fire hooks at the side of your tits!

I watch as Lory’s attack knocks Roxys tits out of her top and she has her in trouble now as I I yell for Lory to pound Roxy’s tits, as it looks like she may take control of the fight if she follows up quickly,  but the dark haired beauty manages to attack hooking viciously to each boob as the redheads face explodes with a look of anguish and Roxy uses double punches to each tit,  then crushes the left tit between both fists and the redhead is visibly shaken as she falls back into the corner in obvious pain!
On the sidelines Valery and Paffy are nose to nose about to go at it themselves as the fight rages on.

Lory: My punches punish your boobs  mercilessly and I continue to rage on them when you surprise me with btital hooks Who squeeze my beautiful tits i finish in the corner in pain.

Roxy: My punches send you in the corner where i crush you with my boobs while i punish your belly with a series of uppercuts.

“Nooo..get out of there Lory!!!!” I cry as Roxy takes control and she slams her in the belly!  Adding insult to injury Roxy crushes her rivals tits under her own pair as she works on her belly! This could be the beginning of the end for the redhead as Roxy is in control now.

Lory: i'm trapped under your big boobs while you destroy my belly, you are breaking me in half!

Roxy: you moan in pain under my brutal hits “You are mine , I’m going to teach you the worst lesson of your life!”, saying so, I start to squeeze your tits over and over I take your bra and I leave exposed your tits at my rage!

Roxy steps back and rips off the top and sinks her fingers in deeply into each already battered boob, twisting and squeezing each tit as Lory screams in pain! Roxy wreaks havoc for a few seconds as the pain is too much for the redhead and she can do nothing but grab at her wrists, desperate to free her bobs from her rivals fingers!

Lory: You start to a my poor tits I Scream in pain, I am so hurt, but I grab your nipples and I start to pull them mercyless.

Suddenly Lory attacks and grabs her foes’ nipples, pulling them hard enough to make Roxy scream in pain! “Go Lory!!” I yell as she now gains the advantage and Roxy’s fingers loosen on the redhead’s tits, her face showing the relief at the attack lessening till she release her savage crushing grips and tries to slap her way out of the agonizing holds on her nipples! Lory is in charge again as Roxy’s sensitive nipples are ravaged  by her strong fingers and it looks like the redhead may just pull off a win!

Roxy: Ohhhhhhhhhh you damned bitch noooooo my nipples I scream desperately in pain, i try to resist while I start to  hit repeatedly your ugly face with my slaps!

Lory: You slap my face who start to swollen, but i continue to pull your nipples, hopeful to slow your slaps!

Roxy: I not slow and I switch my attack on your tits i grab them and i start to push them so i start to raise you from the mat.

As I watch Roxy’s face slaps take a toll on Lory but she still refuses to release those nipples and Roxy changes her attack, again she grabs them in a savage grip and tears them upwards as Lory’s face explodes in agony and she is forced up on her tip toes to try and alleviate some of the pain.

Lory: I cry like a baby, the pain is too much and  I am now at your mercy, my tits are milked with no mercy!

Aww fuck, as I watch Roxy is again in control with a tit squeezing attack that has poor Lory devastated! As I watch, Roxy kneads and tugs her tits for almost a full minute, the redhead in utter agony now and with a huge grin Roxy gets some milk squirting for each tit and the redhead sobs in pain, unable to do anything now but grab at her rivals hands and try and tug them away from her milked boobs!

Roxy: “Surrender stupid little bitch!”, i say raging over and over on your useless tits.
Lory: :Never!!” I say, but my tits literally explode and they start to spray milk in every direction.

Roxy continues to milk both tits, the redhead sobbing, unable to do anything as Roxy’s fingers knead, twist and tug her swollen boobs as she continues to milk them. It looks like the end for Lory as Roxy luxuriates in her sobs and continues to milk her tits over and over! Can Lory come back from such a savage attack?!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2019, 05:27:20 PM »
Thanks for the great fight so far ladies!! I did want to see Lory take out Roxy, but it looks like Roxy is just too much for her to handle and is winning it just the way I love, milking her tits! WOW!
Wrdwvr

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 10:46:02 PM »
Congratulations Roxy...

Roberta wanted the winner and she will get Roxy