News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #2925 on: January 05, 2018, 04:19:21 AM »
Mama Silk saunters into the Lounge, wearing her hot-pink mini tube dress and silk thigh-high stockings under a black leather hooded jacket. A pair of black mid-calf boots complete her attire and her big platinum blonde hair is tied into a loose ponytail. She's carrying someone over her right shoulder.

"Ladies!" I beam as I step into the foyer before my beautiful Silks. I'm carrying a very sexy, very nude, very tied up woman over my right shoulder. "This, my lovelies, is the so-called "Russian Dom".  (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53200) She tried to capture your Mama Silk, and make me hers, talking such nonsense that all the Silks are her slaves. Hah, well baby, look who got herself captured!"

I let out a laugh and bend my knees, setting The Russian Dom down on her knees. White silk rope is wrapped around her throat, twice, with the rest of the length of rope running down behind her to bind her wrists tightly behind her back. Her ankles are also tied together, and more rope binds her thighs and is wrapped around and under her large, lush tits. She's gagged with my panties, with a silk pink scarf cleave-gagged her. I pull her dark hair back to show her pretty face to everyone and I smile warmly. "I DOMMED the Russian Dom and now she's OURS for the entire weekend! Isn't that right, sugah?"

I pull the scarf down so it hangs around the Dom's neck, and I take my damp, soggy panties from her mouth. I pull back on her hair and smile arrogantly, waiting for her to speak and admit her humiliating defeat..

(So, I beat this hot gal just now. She's the property of the Silk Stocking Gals for the weekend! She's our trophy-slut, and we all can do whatever we like to her for the next three days :-* )

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2926 on: January 05, 2018, 04:42:40 AM »
Mama Silk saunters into the Lounge, wearing her hot-pink mini tube dress and silk thigh-high stockings under a black leather hooded jacket. A pair of black mid-calf boots complete her attire and her big platinum blonde hair is tied into a loose ponytail. She's carrying someone over her right shoulder.

"Ladies!" I beam as I step into the foyer before my beautiful Silks. I'm carrying a very sexy, very nude, very tied up woman over my right shoulder. "This, my lovelies, is the so-called "Russian Dom".  (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53200) She tried to capture your Mama Silk, and make me hers, talking such nonsense that all the Silks are her slaves. Hah, well baby, look who got herself captured!"

I let out a laugh and bend my knees, setting The Russian Dom down on her knees. White silk rope is wrapped around her throat, twice, with the rest of the length of rope running down behind her to bind her wrists tightly behind her back. Her ankles are also tied together, and more rope binds her thighs and is wrapped around and under her large, lush tits. She's gagged with my panties, with a silk pink scarf cleave-gagged her. I pull her dark hair back to show her pretty face to everyone and I smile warmly. "I DOMMED the Russian Dom and now she's OURS for the entire weekend! Isn't that right, sugah?"

I pull the scarf down so it hangs around the Dom's neck, and I take my damp, soggy panties from her mouth. I pull back on her hair and smile arrogantly, waiting for her to speak and admit her humiliating defeat..

(So, I beat this hot gal just now. She's the property of the Silk Stocking Gals for the weekend! She's our trophy-slut, and we all can do whatever we like to her for the next three days :-* )
I feel my head go back after my mouth is free from the panty and admit my defeat. "I am all yours for the taking. She has endure and tied me up to own me"

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2927 on: January 05, 2018, 04:33:09 PM »

Awesome work Mommy!!!

We?re going to have fun with this little slut!

Laura_X

« Reply #2928 on: January 05, 2018, 05:02:15 PM »

Lucky, looks like I just joined in time. Well done muma silk

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2929 on: January 05, 2018, 08:18:44 PM »
Mama Silk saunters into the Lounge, wearing her hot-pink mini tube dress and silk thigh-high stockings under a blackI leather hooded jacket. A pair of black mid-calf boots complete her attire and her big platinum blonde hair is tied into a loose ponytail. She's carrying someone over her right shoulder.

Awesome work Mommy!!!

You are the leader correct?

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2930 on: January 06, 2018, 01:34:24 PM »
Mama Silk saunters into the Lounge, wearing her hot-pink mini tube dress and silk thigh-high stockings under a blackI leather hooded jacket. A pair of black mid-calf boots complete her attire and her big platinum blonde hair is tied into a loose ponytail. She's carrying someone over her right shoulder.

Awesome work Mommy!!!

You are the leader correct?

Yes I am

Offline prissygirl

« Reply #2931 on: January 06, 2018, 02:25:08 PM »
Great work sugar not so dominating now are you bitch smirking

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #2932 on: January 06, 2018, 04:42:30 PM »
Yet I totally made Heidi my bitch!

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2933 on: January 07, 2018, 01:34:18 AM »
So is the group all talk and little action?

itbemeamy

« Reply #2934 on: January 07, 2018, 02:10:10 AM »

Yes....If you want action....join ThaDark SisterHood

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #2935 on: January 07, 2018, 02:16:19 AM »

Scroll up, Amy; she's not available.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2936 on: January 07, 2018, 02:29:30 AM »

Scroll up, Amy; she's not available.
For this weekend. But I see that Tiffany's victory is a waste. And the silk stocking seem to be ditz. I do recall on seeing the creator and leader of the group. And that their fight experience maybe sub-par. (An ending between our bout to prove that they don't seem to know how to knock someone out but rather tie someone up.) Almost as if I should have been brought here as a learning experience rather than a slave. Seems as thou I got something I may need to destroy them. Even Tiffany ignore my post now and then.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:30:21 AM by RussianDom »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2937 on: January 07, 2018, 03:21:40 AM »
In the basement of the Silks Mansion, I finish binding the Russian Dom in a strict strappado position: she's bent at the waist, her arms tied tightly behind her back at the wrists and elbows, ropes wrapped above and below her big, juicy tits, with more coils of rope secured around her shoulders and upper arms, waist and throat. A few more silk bindings are tied at her thighs, above and below her knees, and ankles. Two sets of silken ropes go between her legs, running along the outer folds of her dampen pussy and up along the back to slide up between her thick asscheeks. I've secured a rope from her throat and bound it to her thighs to keep her bent over, and more ropes are wrapped from her shoulder and waist bindings, running up to the ceiling to keep her in this strappado. She's completely immobile. The finishing touches are a leather head harness that's fastened around her head and a big pink ballgag shoved into her mouth, along with a pair of heavy nipple clamps secured over her nipples. The silvery metallic clamps glisten in the low light of the basement.

I stand back and smirk at my captive, admiring my rope work. Before I brought her down here and tied her up like this, I dressed the captured slut up in a pair of white silk thigh high stockings and a lil' frilly pink mini-tutu. It must be humiliating for a gal who claimed she was going to make the Silks her slaves to be dressed like this, like a Silk. I reach down and grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"You're quite mouthy for a naughty gal who just got beat and captured. This gag is real improvement." I let your face drop an circle around ya, my tall stiletto heels clicking noisily on the basement floor. My claws raking over the bound Dom's side and back, along her hip, over her tutu before they rest on her left asscheek. "Ya think I don't know how to knock a bitch out? Hehe, oh sugah. You're quite naive. I only decided to tie you up and capture ya because it's more fun that way. However, I could knock you or any other lil' bitch out if I wanted to."

With that, I SMACK the "Dom"'s ass, the impact of my palm stinging her cheek echoes loudly. "Next time you and I face each other, I'll be sure to knock your silly ass out. For now, it's time to punish you.."

I pull the tutu back to expose your ass completely. Smiling big, I reach over and grab a pink, 24" Flogger. The grin on my face is a wicked one, and I stand behind ya, to the right, arm extended up, before I SNAP my forearm down and FLOGG your pretty, helpless ass! The sound of the flog just WHIPPING your backside is DEAFENING, and along with that succulent, vicious sound are your muffled cries that barely get past your tight, stringent gag. I flog ya again, and again, and again, just beating your ass heavily, whipping it until both your cheeks are stinging red. And then, I flog ya some more..

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #2938 on: January 07, 2018, 03:32:07 AM »
In the basement of the Silks Mansion, I finish binding the Russian Dom in a strict strappado position: she's bent at the waist, her arms tied tightly behind her back at the wrists and elbows, ropes wrapped above and below her big, juicy tits, with more coils of rope secured around her shoulders and upper arms, waist and throat. A few more silk bindings are tied at her thighs, above and below her knees, and ankles. Two sets of silken ropes go between her legs, running along the outer folds of her dampen pussy and up along the back to slide up between her thick asscheeks. I've secured a rope from her throat and bound it to her thighs to keep her bent over, and more ropes are wrapped from her shoulder and waist bindings, running up to the ceiling to keep her in this strappado. She's completely immobile. The finishing touches are a leather head harness that's fastened around her head and a big pink ballgag shoved into her mouth, along with a pair of heavy nipple clamps secured over her nipples. The silvery metallic clamps glisten in the low light of the basement.

I stand back and smirk at my captive, admiring my rope work. Before I brought her down here and tied her up like this, I dressed the captured slut up in a pair of white silk thigh high stockings and a lil' frilly pink mini-tutu. It must be humiliating for a gal who claimed she was going to make the Silks her slaves to be dressed like this, like a Silk. I reach down and grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"You're quite mouthy for a naughty gal who just got beat and captured. This gag is real improvement." I let your face drop an circle around ya, my tall stiletto heels clicking noisily on the basement floor. My claws raking over the bound Dom's side and back, along her hip, over her tutu before they rest on her left asscheek. "Ya think I don't know how to knock a bitch out? Hehe, oh sugah. You're quite naive. I only decided to tie you up and capture ya because it's more fun that way. However, I could knock you or any other lil' bitch out if I wanted to."

With that, I SMACK the "Dom"'s ass, the impact of my palm stinging her cheek echoes loudly. "Next time you and I face each other, I'll be sure to knock your silly ass out. For now, it's time to punish you.."

I pull the tutu back to expose your ass completely. Smiling big, I reach over and grab a pink, 24" Flogger. The grin on my face is a wicked one, and I stand behind ya, to the right, arm extended up, before I SNAP my forearm down and FLOGG your pretty, helpless ass! The sound of the flog just WHIPPING your backside is DEAFENING, and along with that succulent, vicious sound are your muffled cries that barely get past your tight, stringent gag. I flog ya again, and again, and again, just beating your ass heavily, whipping it until both your cheeks are stinging red. And then, I flog ya some more..
My ass winches as I feel you spank me with the whip. Stuck in a position I hear you taunt with the fact you have beaten me. Yet, a lie indeed between you and I. I am disappointed, yet unlike many fighters, I decide to take my punishment as I have taken worse.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2939 on: January 07, 2018, 10:26:02 PM »
I want to see if i could beat all the silk stockings girls and be the toughest silk stocking fighter

I'll gladly take ya up on that offer, sugah. I'm Mama Silk, and I'm the best Silk to challenge if ya wanna see how tough ya are  ;)