News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »
Looks like the useless twat finally stopped fighting like a useless twat as he just stopped biting on Sarah's wrist or hand or whatever. The idiot just lays there croaking in Sarah's choke now. Deciding to help RahRah in making this twat pass out, I lift my boot up and STOMP it down into the side of the twat's head.
Just laying there croaking and choking in Sarah's grip with spit drooling down my open mouth, my hands tapping on the canvas and Sarah's hips as i suddenly feel my head burst up with pain as the blond cxnt sends another of her nasty kicks straight to my temple making my feet slap the canvas in pain as i just lay there in sarah's grip with my head spinning and darkness slowly caves in as I look at the blond cxnt smiling and taunting me just standing there...sweat to have my revenge on this blonde cxnt...
Submit to me!!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »
I rise up from where I feel and see Sarah choking out a guy with Tiffany standing over him.

I slide up behind Tiffany and grab her around her waist and pop my hips and toss her over my head with a release German suplex.

I reach down for Sarah's hair and start dragging her away from the guy she has trapped in her hold.

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2017, 04:43:08 PM »
I finally recovered from Eva's nasty low blow ! I'm back up on my feet and now looks around me, taking a look at the action. Sarah and Tiffany are double teaming the Indian but it seems Bane saves his ass by tossing Tiffany behind him with a German Suplex and now trying to drag Sarah by her hair.

I then look after the 2 latinas, Carmen and Eva " Hey girls ! If you want some , just come get some !" I shout at the both of them, ready to fight against any of them.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2017, 04:45:10 PM »
I smirk down at the little twat as he starts to pass out from Sarah's choke, my kick helping add to his knock out. I glance down at Sarah and purr at her, "c'mon sugah, how 'bout the two of us go at it now--NGH!"

Suddenly, two massive, muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind, clutching me tight! I gasp aloud as I'm hoisted into the air and thrown backward! A few seconds later I go crashing into the canvas with a loud THUD and I moan out in pain! Groaning, I roll onto my side, my upper back and shoulders on fire from the impact. Dazed and hurting, I warily look up to see that it was that brute Bane who German Suplexed me, and now he's dragging Sarah away by her hair!

"Get.. your big, grubby, hands.. off of a her! She's MINE."

Growling as I roll onto my hands and knees, still hurting from the suplex but shaking it off as I stumble to my feet. With Bane's back turned to me I stagger forward and go for a SPEAR to the back of his right knee!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2017, 05:00:19 PM »
Just as I'm pulling Sarah off of the other guy I hear that honeyed voice growling,

"Get.. your big, grubby, hands.. off of a her! She's MINE."

I glance over my shoulder to see Tiffany getting to her feet and then moving towards me.

"If you insist.."

As Tiffany closes in on me, I shift like a matador and present her Sarah's belly to strike with her spear.

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2017, 05:42:02 PM »
I called for one but here comes the both of them. " Going for some double teaming hm ?"  I hiss at you. I get my hands up, ready to fight back as I suddenly see your Superkick coming at me, aiming at my chin.

"Nope !" I shout as sidestep on my right and grabs your right foot. I then keep it up really high, forcing you to stay on one foot. " Nice try Eva !" I then sweep your left leg with a kick, making you fall down on your back at my feet. " You better learn this is your place !"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
While Cyril is distracted by Eva, I come off of the ropes to the side.  While he puts Eva onto her back, I leap at him and nail him with a dropkick to send him down onto his side.

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2017, 06:02:12 PM »
I managed to get one half of the team down and for a second I forget about the other half that quickly comes to help her friend. Carmen jumps towards me and hits me hard with a dropkick. The power of it sends me down on the canvas as it seems the Latinas are going to team up against me.

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
Laying there on my back  as Sarah and that bitch have knocked me out cold, heaving under the glistening lights as i just lay there all spent and knocked out at the moment
Submit to me!!

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »
Bane drags me away from Indian just as he goes out cold, and as I'm dragged away by my hair, I hear Tiffany from across the ring, and suddenly I notice her charging at me. As Bane shifts to present my belly to Tiffany's spear, I try and think as quick as I can, jumping and throwing my legs in the air, forcing Bane to support my own weight, as Tiff barrels into me, and as the air is knocked from within me, I can also feel the impact sending Bane onto his back with both me and Tiff on top of him.

I land back hard with both women atop me. Sarah is facing away from me and directly on me with Tiffany facing us both and on Sarah.

"I see you like chokeholds dear."

My arms snake around Sarah's neck as I work to try and get my legs around her and possibly Tiffany as well to scissor them both.  I lick my lips in anticipation of seeing how well Sarah does in her own hold.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2017, 08:24:01 PM »
I feel you bridging and while that lifts Tiff out of reach, it does let me kick her off and get my legs around your waist. Such a slender waist considering the curves above and below.

I get my arms in place, but before I can secure the hold you drive your head back into my nose.

I feel that familiar warm splash of pain.

You damaged it. May have broken it.

My arms go slack.

But before you can slide around too much, I get my ankles locked around you and trap you between my muscular thighs.

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »
Dammit
Dammit
Dammit

You keep headbutting my face.

Nose is definitely broken now.

Your arms are over mine.

I shift my legs and jam the heel of my right foot hard, right into your belly button to try and get you to stop headbutting my face.

And I lock on and squeeze even harder. 

My arms fighting yours so I can go get your head.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #267 on: May 24, 2017, 07:54:00 AM »
I don't hit the back of Bane's leg - I instead collide with something infinitely more gorgeous. In a wild turnabout I end up crashing into Sarah and we both topple haphazardly into the canvas, on top of Bane. Normally, laying on top of a gal like Sarah isn't such a bad situation. But she's currently resting on top of a beast trapped within a comicbook villain trapped within a mountain of a man. To make matters worse, he's using his large legs to coil around Sarah's slim waist, but those tree-trunks of legs are large enough to wrap ME up as well!

Sarah notices this as well, and quickly goes on the offensive. I'm breathing pretty heavily now as she begins to squirm and writhe beneath me, Bane's big thick arms beginning to wrap around her neck from behind her. Then, the gal bridges up, lifting me up just enough to clear me from Bane's legs. I reluctantly roll off of her, savoring the brief instance of contact our bodies had for the moment, and I land on the canvas, scrambling to my feet. As I stand I let out a gasp as Sarah rocks her head back - VICIOUSLY headbutting the big man! She hits him again, and again, and AGAIN. Gawd, that nose MUST be broken by now!

Despite the brutal headbutts, Bane seems even more determined to try to contain his struggling, feisty captive. Worse yet, he's really putting on the pressure, squeezing Sarah even harder! Don't worry, sugah. Mama's gonna save ya!

I spring into action, turning around and running to the ropes. Rebounding off of em', I rush back to Bane and Sarah, leap up into the air, and SMASH my heels into the side of Bane's head with a baseball sliding dropkick! But once is NOT enough. I dash back to my feet, run back to the ropes, spring off of em', and run back to hit ANOTHER sliding dropkick into his temple! I AGAIN scramble to my feet, run the ropes, sprint back and leap into the air - but this time, instead of a sliding kick to the head, I aim to drop my knee over his masked face! I could do this ALL night until the big masked brute releases Sarah.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:01:33 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2017, 04:46:40 PM »
Looking at the action from the backstages since a while, I'm asking myself if I should join this battle or not... Now my choice is made !!

I start to run towards the ring ,wearing long black shorts. While I run, I quickly have the time to check whats happening in there. I immediately notice Tiffany trying to save her friend Sarah from Bane's hold. He clearly is bigger than me but if girls are helping each others, guys should do the same !

I climb into the ring and immediately goes after the tall and fit Tiffany. She keeps running back to the ropes to kick and kneed Bane. Her two first attemps connects with his body but I'm ready for the third one. I let her run back to the ropes and I start to run from my side of the ring.
"Hey Tiff !!" I shout as I lunge towards her to tackle her down with a spear before she is able to hit him again.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
Just as I'm about to drop a knee right across Bane's broken nose, a newcomer explodes onto the scene and TACKLES me right outta the air, dropping me HARD into the canvas with a spear! I crash land roughly, the back of my head bouncing off the canvas! The wind is knocked outta me, and I lay there in a heap, moaning..