News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

How many times must you tell someone that you are NOT interested?

• 7 Replies

Offline sex_wrestling_celia

I have been messaged several times by "bellypunsh" that I was NOT interested in cybering with him 4 times and yet HE continued to come up with all kinds scenarios to want to cyber wrestling him afterwards. At least a dozen times. For now I'm going to try to block him.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
Re: How many times must you tell someone that you are NOT interested?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 10:01:11 PM »
Blocking the person is the best move, I think. Don't be apologetic about it either, just block anyone that bothers you and don't worry about it. :)
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline GeoffM

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 09:59:03 PM »
Blocking the person is the best move, I think. Don't be apologetic about it either, just block anyone that bothers you and don't worry about it. :)

How do you do that? I have some people that message me in the chat section and they don't get it.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2023, 02:59:27 AM »

How do you do that? I have some people that message me in the chat section and they don't get it.

(1) Go to YOUR Profile Page; (2) click on "Modify Profile" (tab towards the left side of the screen, and just above your avatar picture). (3) Then scroll down the short menu to click on "Buddies/Ignore List". Just above the "Buddies Center label, (4) click on the "Edit Ignore List", and in the window that opens, (5) type in the member name that you would like to ignore, by entering the name in the "Add to Ignore List" slot, which is near the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps :)
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline GeoffM

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 03:54:04 AM »

(1) Go to YOUR Profile Page; (2) click on "Modify Profile" (tab towards the left side of the screen, and just above your avatar picture). (3) Then scroll down the short menu to click on "Buddies/Ignore List". Just above the "Buddies Center label, (4) click on the "Edit Ignore List", and in the window that opens, (5) type in the member name that you would like to ignore, by entering the name in the "Add to Ignore List" slot, which is near the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023, 04:46:22 PM »

Thanks!

In the chat room right click the name of the person you want blocked and put a check mark in the box that says ignore.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 04:35:41 PM »
Thank you for the step by step guide. I've been wanting to block a couple of folks also who won't accept a no. It really shouldn't be so difficult to do.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2024, 08:58:45 AM »
Yeah I mean if you have told the person no a couple of times then they should get the message. I mean ignoring a message can kind of leave a person wondering where they stand, yet if you have said you aren't interested, they should really buzz off.