News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight ai

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Fight ai
« on: December 23, 2023, 12:55:31 AM »
Anyone read the stories using the fight ai

I have not stopped using it for days and would normally let it take the whole thing over and got some crazy results

Now I've been plugging away and am getting some very good stories

Let the AI set it up then you plug in some dialogue and your own spots.  See what the ai does

I run Miley Cyrus vs Emma Watson and it's 50/50 every time .  One time Miley accidentally kicked Emma over a rail into marble floors. 

It was before that looking like a epic catfight

The first fight I ran was if course Aubrey plaza vs Janet Montgomery and it kept going and going and started violent they were biting .  And ended with one barely winning I was like "God damn it's not just me who loves that match up"

Ai loves it some playmate so if you like playmate battles try em there

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: Fight ai
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 12:06:36 PM »
Curious: what is fight ai? I tried using different chat bots so far. I've been happy with some build-ups, but the fights itself have been rather boring and repetitive. Human creativity definitely missing.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 01:19:15 PM »
Someone posted it on the stories section
Its fun if youre at work and cant write.  I understand peoples issue with it but its like  simulator but the opposite

A sim couldnt handle the set up or conclusions or dialogue.  Works out a good fight though

This is exact opposite

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 12:27:38 PM »
Just started playing around with it. Usually fights are even. Working on trying to get a one sided beat down, but not there yet.