News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wife vs ex wife

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
wife vs ex wife
« on: June 11, 2023, 12:43:11 AM »
Bev and Tom never had trouble in the bedroom. The night Tom’s baby-momma had to spend the week Bev made a point to make love to Tom in a way that everyone one in the house would hear. All she had to do was wait until he was finished and then, as he rolled over after “doing his business” she mentioned to him “ you know about that silly dream you always have about Megan and I having a catfight?” He was rock hard and made her scream in ecstasy…twice more.   
  In the morning Tom left for work leaving the women alone at the kitchen table. It was a sight to see. His blonde wife and his brunette ex-wife both sitting at the kitchen table. His kitchen table where he had made love to both before. Their sexy bare legs dangling as they had their legs crossed and their pretty bare feet just a foot apart. He shot a glance at both and smiled at his wife. Oh, why had she brought up that old fetish of his. Now he would be visioning those two going at it in the kitchen. 
Megan was quite for a moment until Bev took a bite of her toast “ so, you two where having fun, last night.”  The two had learned go get along for the sake of the daughter. Bev had learned to love the little 3 year old as her own but it was common knowledge that the two were very competitive and that Megan still had some kind of feeling for Tom.  Bev finished chewing and said “ yes, he was very energetic last night.”  Megan smiled and said “ he could get going depending on what was on his mind.”  They continued to eat their breakfast when Bev waited for Megan to take a sip of coffee and blurted out “ you were part of the reason he was so ‘feisty’ last night. “ She choked on her coffee while both laughed. When she finally got her breath back, still chuckling she said “ let me guess. You and I having a catfight.” 
Bev was stunned giving Megan the chuckles. “ Don’t worry, he used to dream about me and his old ex-girlfriend getting into a catfight.”  Both laughing hysterically Bev asked “ did you ever?” Megan shook her head no. “ Not that I wouldn’t have, but it never came up. I would have kicked her ass.”  Both laughing even harder “ but now, I know why he looked that way at me and you. He was picturing us having a catfight in the kitchen in these bathrobes.”  Megan nodded her head in between the cackling. Megan started to calm down when Bev added “ have you ever thought about us?”  Megan started laughing even harder than before “ You? No offence, but I’d break you like a twig.”  Bev started to get serious when she moved a few dishes away from between them and place her arm on the table. “ Arm wrestle me.” She insisted. Megan looked at the out stretched arm on the kitchen table with fingers open and palm facing to her left. She shrugged her shoulders and said “ all right, your funeral. I didn’t want to embarrass you in your own house.”
Both wore their bathrobes with bare feet. Sleeves now rolled up they both placed elbows on the table and clasped hands. Megan was surprised when a minute into the struggle they were still undecided. Both arms where getting tired as knuckles where turning white. Palm pressed together they made eye contact. In between grunts Megan said “ ok. I’m impressed.” Bev smirked “ your tougher than I thought you were, too.” They continued to struggle for another minute before they called a draw and tried the other hand. This time both got up and took off the bathrobes exposing their lacy night gowns with not much left to the imagination.  Again, it was a stalemate. Bev grunted “ so, what do you think?” Megan was quick to say “ I’d do it, but he would have to watch and when I win I get him for just one more night.”
Bev squeezed Megan’s hand very hard and Megan squeezed it back.  Bev was bearing her teeth as Megan was not going to quite.  Two minutes later they were bending wrists and  at first their feet touched by accident but soon they were intentionally stepping on each other’s bare feet.  Bare calves touched and they began to press leg muscles together. Toe nails began to dig into bare leg as each jumped a bit from the stabbing causing their braless breasts to bounce. Eyes locked as each was breathing hard.  Bev quite at the same moment that Megan stopped and she threw the chair back and started to stomp out of the kitchen. Megan smiled thinking Bev was to scared but was surprised when  Bev turned around and said “Ok.”  She turned back around and strutted out of the kitchen . She noticed the womanly shape of her ass, as she left and thought to herself ‘ if I was gay, I’d do her. Leave it to Tom to find someone almost my doppelganger in height, build and weight.’  Megan now a bit worried about whether she might win or lose this fight. It was going to be a long week. It was Bev’s fault for reminding her how good Tom was in bed. She didn’t want him back, but oh, she was Horney as hell for a final romp with him.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: wife vs ex wife
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 01:31:49 AM »
Megan HAD to spend the week there or CHOSE to spend the week there?

Big difference.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 03:32:37 AM »
I’m really looking forward to the rest of this. I’ve got a favorite but I’ll wait to see who wins. Nice start.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 02:45:31 AM »
Megan HAD to spend the week there or CHOSE to spend the week there?

Big difference.
Just enjoy the story. I don't write for english lectures. That would be a different site. :) Most of what I think gets put on paper. Not much editing.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 06:18:19 AM by ooreach »