News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Weakest celebrities under 30?

• 30 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Weakest celebrities under 30?
« on: November 16, 2018, 04:55:57 AM »
It's been a while since we've done this, so I want to see how opinions here have changed.  Which celebrities, under 30 years old, do you consider to be jobbers, and who among those jobbers do you think are the weakest?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Weakest celebrities under 30?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »
I'd put Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande up there pretty close to the top. JMO.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 09:53:33 PM »
Now this is my kind of thread. I would go with people like Kendall Jenner, Olivia Holt, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice and so many more.

Excited to see who else gets mentioned.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 12:05:45 AM »
Now this is my kind of thread. I would go with people like Kendall Jenner, Olivia Holt, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice and so many more.

Excited to see who else gets mentioned.

THIS is why these polls are SOOOOOOOoooooooo much fun! I think Kendall Jenner (a tall, lean, whippy, kinda body, is someone who could COULD do really well in a fight ...the others, not so much! (They're too small and light to be effective) Others whose body "type" MAY lend itself to fighting are (in no particular order) Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss, (any randomly chosen Victoria's Secret model).

If you want to look at people by job description, think singers... they have great lungs and should have stamina.... but nobody is singing while carrying around a 50# + weight in each hand (though some carry that much - or more - on their hips, ass, etc.)

You could throw a dart at a wall covered with pictures of "talking heads" and you'd be hard-pressed to hit one who does NOT belong on the short list (regardless of party affiliation!!!) 

I pretty much disregard height when it comes to "guesstimating" weakness, there's a lot of tiny gymnasts who'd put decathalon athletes to shame in the "strength per pound of body weight" category, but anyone who's 5'1" and 100 lbs and doesn't do something with weights isn't going to work her way onto our list.

I would be willing to bet (cyberbet only, no actual cash will be harmed by changing hands) that there are a lot more celebrities OVER 30 than there are UNDER 30 - simply because you often don't appreciate the benefits of hard work until you hit the big 3-0.... or 4-0.

{Sigh)  :P Well, it's time for me to get back to my workout (12oz curls baby!)

Offline jads719

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 12:20:40 AM »
If you want to look at people by job description, think singers... they have great lungs and should have stamina.... but nobody is singing while carrying around a 50# + weight in each hand (though some carry that much - or more - on their hips, ass, etc.)

I would be willing to bet (cyberbet only, no actual cash will be harmed by changing hands) that there are a lot more celebrities OVER 30 than there are UNDER 30 - simply because you often don't appreciate the benefits of hard work until you hit the big 3-0.... or 4-0.

Interesting post about occupations here, Ginny.  Do you have specific examples in mind?  And I'm aware that there are many more celebs over 30 but I wanted the discussion to focus on fresh faces.

As for the names already mentioned in this thread, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, and Victoria Justice have already been widely known for a very long time on here.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 01:30:12 AM »

Interesting post about occupations here, Ginny.  Do you have specific examples in mind? 
And I'm aware that there are many more celebs over 30 but I wanted the discussion to focus on fresh faces.

As for the names already mentioned in this thread, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, and Victoria Justice have already been widely known for a very long time on here.

I didn't have any SPECIFIC names in mind, but (for example) Katy Perry gets a lot of positive press here on FCF (mainly for her bosom) but I doubt she is particularly strong, and wouldn't fare well in a fight against anyone with a little bit of muscular development. One thing I think (we all) underestimate is the "body consciousness" of those in show business and how they go to extremes to avoid adding weight.

For example, you rarely see an actress with biceps (even those in the action genre). That's because it's not considered "attractive" so they don't work on developing their musculature. Women with jobs that don't depend on "looks" often work out in the gym and develop muscles that would (in a fight) prove helpful. I'm NOT putting down singers, or actresses, merely making the point that they suffer from what is considered "right" for their chosen line of work.

Which was why I picked on "singers" as being unsuited for FCF style fights. They spend all their time developing their vocal cords, not their biceps or quadraceps, deltoids, or other muscle groups. Other than athletes, I'm hard-pressed to name an occupation in the arts (perhaps models aside?) that would NOT make a "weakest" list simply because they're unsuited for anything other than that which makes them worth several million dollars a year.

(More power to them!!! BTW)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 02:51:48 AM »
As is probably obvious looking back through my post history, my go-to loser will always be Lily Collins! She's the perfect ragdoll even for other normally helpless jobbers :D Ariana, Victoria, Selena and Natalia Dyer would be the my personal choices for all the weaklings just above Lily but they're all extremely pathetic in their own special ways haha

Kendall Jenner was mentioned already too but she's a great choice as well because she has that lanky and limber model figure that many girls would have a ball twisting and bending into any position they pleased and being a Kardashian you have to assume she's never had to actually fight for anything in her life ;D

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 12:36:45 PM »
I'm with Xtra especially on Kendall Jenner (and most models for that matter) I just dont see anything imposing about a pampered prissy beanpole who at almost 6ft tall barely weighs 115lbs soaking wet. While she might have the advantage on the Grande's and Lily Collins of the world. If she ran up on a shorter yet more athlectic girl with some toughness and we would have stringbean casserole just in time Thanksgiving!  ;D

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 01:43:55 PM »
I'm with Xtra especially on Kendall Jenner (and most models for that matter) I just dont see anything imposing about a pampered prissy beanpole who at almost 6ft tall barely weighs 115lbs soaking wet. While she might have the advantage on the Grande's and Lily Collins of the world. If she ran up on a shorter yet more athlectic girl with some toughness and we would have stringbean casserole just in time Thanksgiving!  ;D

I agree and still see Taylor Swift high on the beanpoles jobber list.

For storter jobbergirls, besides the ones mentioned already, I would put Sarah Hyland high in the weakling/jobber rankings.

Offline jads719

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 06:45:22 PM »
While there are a lot of singers and actresses who are definitely on the weaker side, I don't think that the industry is that selective for specific body types.  For example, neither Ellie Goulding nor Adele are considered jobbers despite being considered two of the most successful singers in the world.  The Hollywood social scene plays a much bigger role in my opinion.

As for some of the names mentioned, I agree with Xtra that Kendall Jenner probably can't fight well at all considering her socialite background and that her modeling and behavior have been criticized even as recently as this year, and that her height advantage is only useful against shorter girls who happen to be just as weak as she is.  As for Taylor Swift, I agree that she was a beanpole, but now she looks a lot more healthy than she was.  Of course, the forum still votes her to be a jobber because who wouldn't like to see her and those legs getting destroyed?

Recapping some of the names mentioned, we have:
Victoria Justice
Ariana Grande
Kendall Jenner
Olivia Holt
Selena Gomez
Lily Collins
Natalia Dyer
Taylor Swift
Sarah Hyland

Maybe if we could round this out to 16 names there could be a mini tournament to determine who the forum considers to the weakest of the celebrity jobbers ;)

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 09:30:14 PM »
Could definitely see a tournament being done with this group. Hopefully a story will follow.

A few years ago CanadianLou wrote a great tournament with the losers advancing starring older jobbers like Rachel Bilson, Leighton Meester and others.

Offline jads719

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 10:44:36 PM »
Could definitely see a tournament being done with this group. Hopefully a story will follow.

A few years ago CanadianLou wrote a great tournament with the losers advancing starring older jobbers like Rachel Bilson, Leighton Meester and others.

That tournament by CanadianLou from nearly 10 years ago was impressive.  If there is enough interest there could be another one with this new group with stories for the semi-finals and finals, but as of now we don't even have enough interest to fill it out with 16 celebs.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2018, 12:38:43 AM »
Adele (turned 30 y/o in May.... no longer "under 30") Sorry!
Rita Ora (27)
Azealia Banks (27)
Vanessa Hudgens (29) 5'1"
Zendaya Coleman (22) 5'10" 130 (same as Taylor Swift)
Debby Ryan (25)
Camila Cabello (21) 5'2"

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2018, 02:10:29 AM »

That tournament by CanadianLou from nearly 10 years ago was impressive.  If there is enough interest there could be another one with this new group with stories for the semi-finals and finals, but as of now we don't even have enough interest to fill it out with 16 celebs.

If we need more celebrities we can definitely think of them.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2018, 02:13:06 AM »
Adele (turned 30 y/o in May.... no longer "under 30") Sorry!
Rita Ora (27)
Azealia Banks (27)
Vanessa Hudgens (29) 5'1"
Zendaya Coleman (22) 5'10" 130 (same as Taylor Swift)
Debby Ryan (25)
Camila Cabello (21) 5'2"

Like your list, but have to disagree with Azealia Banks and Rita Ora. They would dominate this field without breaking a sweat.

Which I would very much enjoy watching.