News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Facing Her Old Teacher

• 0 Replies

StoryWriter

Facing Her Old Teacher
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:58:00 PM »
Hannah had just finished up two miles on the treadmill, ready to head for the locker room when she couldn’t believe her eyes as she brushed past the only other human in the gym, it being nearly 11PM on a Friday, most of the college’s kids were probably off drowning alcohol somewhere.

It had to have been her fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Rosario. Hannah thought she recognized the much older woman when she came in, but blew it off as just seeing her face around campus, figuring it was a professor she’s seen before but now up close and personal, it couldn’t have been anyone else.

“Excuse me.” Hannah started, as the woman looked up from the bench she was sitting on cooling down from a set. Hannah was right. “Mrs. Rosario, right?” The older woman smiled, and raised to her feet, standing about an inch or two taller than the 5’6 Hannah. “Right, have a question about my class?” She had to have been a professor too, how on earth did Hannah miss that?

“Oh, no, no. I’m Hannah Webster, I had you back in fourth grade, at Sandy Shores Elementary.” Mrs. Rosario’s grin grew even wider when she realized it was an old student instead of a current one. “Oh my goodness, look how grown up you are, Hannah!” The two shared a smile of recognition of one another in one of the most unlikely places. “Well, I certainly hope so if I’m in college now.” The two now shared a laugh at the obvious joke Hannah went for. “So, what are you majoring in, young lady?” Rosario asked, throwing the towel over her shoulder into a nearby bin, being much more interested in her former student than another set.

“History, ironically, I’m hoping to become a teacher one day.” That caused the biggest smile yet from Mrs. Rosario. “That’s what I like to hear!” It was Hannah’s turn to smile at what seemed like geniue enthusiasm from her former teacher. “You ever get that wrestling team formed you were always petitioning for?” Hannah asked, as she hadn’t researched her old elementary school since high school. “Oh, no. Sadly, that would’ve done wonders for the school, but alas not enough taxpayers’ money.” Hannah let out a short laugh. “That’s a shame, I remember how passionate you were about that.” Another Rosario smile came. “Well, when your son is, or was an Olympic wrestler, you have to be!” Hannah remembered all the tapes she’d show during class, boasting about her kid’s ability to be one of the world’s best.

“Right! What’s he doing nowadays?” Hannah asked, as the smile grew even bigger. “He coaches a wrestling team for a high school down in Florida, beat me to it!” Both women shared another laugh at another cheesy joke coming from one of them. “Well, if it’s any consolation, I think they should’ve approved it, and hell, I would’ve signed up!” Instead of a laugh or a smile, a glint came in Rosario’s eye.

“Oh yeah? You do any wrestling?” Hannah shook her head. “I tried out in ninth grade, got my ass handed to me though.” Another laugh came. “Poor you, I could’ve given you pointers, you know!” Now another smile came. “Oh, I’m sure. But—“ Hannah’s train of thought was interrupted. “You know, the gym is empty, ring’s over there, I could teach you a few things.” Hannah bit her lip in thought, she did have an exam to study for, but to catch up with the teacher that made her want to teach herself, she nodded her head.

“Yeah, let’s do it!”  The two quickly walked towards the ring, and met in the center. “Alright, let’s start with a basic, you know what a collar and elbow tie-up is?” Hannah nodded, as the two latched onto the other’s shoulder and elbow. “Now push!” Rosario commanded, and the two women started their shoving, at first a slight stalemate, the one who was pushed back slightly regained their footing in near seconds. It was about a near minute, when Hannah’s grip and strength was starting to falter and she was slowly being pushed back back towards one of the set of ropes, and before long, Hannah was bent against the ropes, being defeated in the shoving match.

“Not a bad start, need to work on your stamina a bit, though!” Rosario let her grasp go, as Hannah came off the ropes. “Yeah...I guess.” Catching her breath, as the two moved towards the middle of the ring again. “Next, let’s try your ability to escape a few holds.” Rosario started, as she slipped behind Hannah. “First, a full nelson.” Her arms slipped under Hannah’s pushing them upwards, and her hands locked on the back of her neck. Rosario started to arch her body backwards and that caused Hannah’s arms to be yanked backwards as well that caused a loud yelp of pain to escape from her lips. “Try to escape, Hannah!” Her tormentor reminded her, and that kicked her into gear, thrashing her body around, trying to squirm herself free, her body being thrown from side to side and within a few jerk movements, Rosario’s arms couldn’t hold her anymore, and she was flung to the side, landing on her ass, freed but pain still residing in her shoulders.

“Very well done!” Rosario extended a hand to yank Hannah back to her feet. “Let’s try to see how well you can apply one of your own holds. Pick your favorite.” Hannah took a moment to mull over which one would be the most impressive to lock in. “Ok.” Hannah started, knowing her legs from the daily training on the treadmills made her thighs incredibly strong. “Let’s try a bodyscissors.” The two women got down to the mats, as Hannah took a position in the other’s lap, looking to put as much pressure as she could with a mounted bodyscissors.

“Ok, ready?” Hannah asked, and before Rosario could respond, Hannah flexed her thighs and they pulsated around Rosario’s waist, and a low pain groan came back. “Holy…” the train of thought was interrupted as Hannah flexed her legs even harder, and now a yelp of pain was coming from Rosario’s lips. “Aren’t you suppose to be trying to escape too?” Hannah asked, and just as it kicked her into gear, Rosario’s hands went to her legs, trying to push the legs down her frame, but Hannah grasped her wrists to keep them away from her legs, before arching her body back even more to put more strength and power into her legs. “Alright! Holy crap! Stop!” Rosario was now pleading, and Hannah’s legs immediately unwrapped her. “Oh, I’m sorry Miss! I hope I didn’t hurt you.” She was worried she had gotten too much into it and had squeezed a little too much.

“No..” Rosario’s breath was still trying its best to come back. “That was really good! Should’ve known how deadly those legs are from your treadmill workout.” She reassured Hannah, as she slowly pushed herself onto all fours before getting back to her feet. “I’ll need to get you back for that though!” Hannah laughed a bit. “Alright, hit me with your best!”

Rosario’s arms extended them out. “I can lift 135, so I’d like to think my bearhug is pretty strong.” Hannah was a little hesitant, noticing the arm muscles she had, but she had just tortured her with her own thigh muscles, so she slowly walked into her embrace, as Rosario’s arms slowly snakes around her waist, locking her wrists into the other hand, firmly on her lower spine.

“Ready?” Rosario asked, and before Hannah could respond, those arms flexed around her, her starting word turning into another yelp of pain. Hannah couldn’t believe the power those arms had, it felt like she was going to be broken in half in just a matter of thirty seconds of being locked in the embrace.

“Escape, Hannah!” Rosario had to remind her to get into motion, her arms just dangling to the sides, and as she got ready to pry herself slowly free by pushing on her shoulders, Rosario arched herself back and lifted Hannah clean off her feet, her legs instinctively wrapping around her waist to hold herself up. “Oh...my goodness!” Hannah croaked out from being lifted up into the air. “I guess you weigh less than 135, huh?” Rosario quipped, and before Hannah could respond, those arms flexed even harder, and all Hannah’s mouth could do was let out a loud groan of pain.

“You can quit anytime you want, you know.” Rosario reminded Hannah she could stop the pain that she was enduring. “No…” Hannah was being stubborn, as her arms that were dangling over her shoulders, they were slowly starting to try to push to free herself, but another long powerful flex forced her arms to dangle again. “Quit now?” Another reminder of a way out came, but as Hannah looked to plea her way out, all that came out was another low guttural groan of pain, her body slowly starting to go limp, as Rosario’s arms had sapped away all remaining energy and power left in her body. Rosario gave one last powerful flex that thrusted Hannah even higher up in the air, her head rolling forward onto her left shoulder, as she didn’t even have the energy left to keep her head up, as those arms kept pulsating around her, and just as her eyes were starting to fade, Rosario unwrapped her arms, letting Hannah drop to the mat with a loud THUD that gotten her to awaken back up, to keep her away from slipping into unconscious.

“It looks like you’ve had enough, huh?” Rosario asked, flinging some sweat off her forehead that had accumulated from the strength she had been exercising in the embrace, before flexing her arms to show off as she stood over her defeated foe.