News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Getting My Wife To Catfight - Part 4

• 7 Replies

lovecats2212

Getting My Wife To Catfight - Part 4
« on: July 28, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »
I followed Ken and Tammy to their room and told them to take as much time as Tammy needed before returning to continue the catfight. Tammy went into the bathroom, and Ken thanked me for the time extension, though we had no hard and fast rule dealing with breaks between rounds. I asked Ken if he thought it was a good idea to let the girls continue this fight, given the escalation of emotions and anger. Ken told me that as he and Tammy were walking to the room ahead of me, he had asked Tammy that exact question. Tammy had told him that there was no way he was to either interfere or stop the fight. She told him that the agreed upon rules before the fight were that Tammy and Karen would decide when the fight was over. I had my answer and now knew that this catfight between these two petite mothers and beautiful wives was not over.

I went back to the sofa to join my sexy, little wife Karen. She was finishing her water and relaxing. I asked if she was ok, and she assured me that she was. I told her that I had told Ken and Tammy to take as much time as they wanted before returning. As I was finishing my words, I saw Tammy and Ken re-enter. Tammy walked to the mat, opting not to join us on the sofa. She asked if we were ready to see round four.

I kissed Karen as she was starting to stand, wishing her luck. I watched her sexy ass as she walked away, ready to confront Tammy again. The two women stood facing each other about ten feet apart. What happened next blew me away.

Tammy looked Karen right in the eye, then proceeded to take her g-string off, stepping out of it and tossing it to her husband Ken. She looked at Karen and asked her if she was woman enough to fight her nude. Karen replied that her g-string was bothersome anyway and irritating as it worked its way up her crotch as she fought. Karen, without hesitation, stepped out of her g-string and tossed it to me, just as Tammy had done with her g-string.

I was now looking at these two amazing wives, standing nude in the middle of the mats, waiting to continue what had become a much more intense and vicious catfight than any of us had ever imagined would take place.

Ken shouted for the girls to fight, and boy, did they ever. Karen and Tammy rushed each other and Tammy side stepped Karen, grabbed her hair and threw Karen down by her hair. Karen went down to the mats and Tammy literally lunged at her. Karen rolled away a bit, but Tammy was still able to get on top of Karen, with Karen on her back. What a beautiful site as Karen was on her back, her legs wide open, struggling to get off her back with her pussy wide open and fully on display. Tammy was on top Karen, fighting to keep Karen under her, her pussy and ass also fully displayed. Both women had their female sex wide open as they fought each other.

Karen was bucking her hips up, time after time, trying to throw Tammy off her, but to no avail. Then Karen tried to get her hips turned to get to her side, desperately trying to get off her back. Karen really threw her hips hard to one side, and successfully got to her side. Tammy, having lost her top position, was still in great position as her chest was to Karen's back also on her side. Tammy tried to get her legs around Karen's midsection, while at the same time latching both her hands onto Karen's tits. Tammy dug her fingers into Karen's tits harder than ever. Karen screamed out in pain from the attack to her tits, and dug her fingers into Tammy's wrists, trying desperately to get Tammy's hands away from her proud rack.

Karen's move worked as she was able not only to get Tammy's hands off her hurting breasts, but she now had control of Tammy's hands. Quickly Karen got to her knees and turned to face Tammy, still holding strongly onto Tammy's wrists. Both women were on their knees, and Karen pulled Tammy close to her by the wrists, then released her grip on Tammy's wrists and got her left arm around Tammy's neck, with Tammy's head pushed down. Karen worked her way around Tammy, getting behind her and to her side, still maintaining the headlock. Karen taunted Tammy, telling her “I have you now, cxnt” Tammy's reply was “Fuck you, bitch” her head still being forced down by Karen's headlock. Karen then shocked me with her next reply. “You wanted to take off the g-strings and include our pussies in the action, well, ok” With that she used her free hand to reach between Tammy's legs and she grabbed onto Tammy's pussy, grabbing a whole handful of trimmed blonde bush and pussy flesh. Karen pushed forward hard with her body weight, forcing Tammy flat onto her stomach with Karen behind her on her back, both the headlock and pussy hold still in place.

It was amazing to see Karen's hand in the crack of Tammy's precious ass, especially knowing that she had a firm grip on Tammy's pussy. My wife was showing a side of herself to me I had never seen before and didn't know existed. While in full control of Tammy, and on her back, she asked Tammy if she was ready to submit. Tammy once again told Karen to go fuck herself. Karen then said, “No, Tammy, I think I will fuck you, and show both husbands that you are not nearly the woman or wife that I am.”

With that said, Karen then inserted two fingers into Tammy's pussy, and started to work her from behind. Tammy cried out “No”, but her hips said “Yes” Amazingly, Tammy's ass and hips started to rise and fall as Karen's fingers fucked her vagina. Tammy began to moan, and Karen continued to work her. I could not believe what I was watching. Neither Ken nor I said a word, and there was no way we were going to stop this.

Tammy rose to her knees, Karen had released the headlock and now had that free hand on Tammy's left breast, not trying to hurt it, but working it sensually as her other hand was well into Tammy's pussy, working the insides of Tammy's beautiful cxnt. Even Karen now was starting to moan as she felt Tammy's wetness on her fingers.

Karen then turned Tammy to her back, laying on the left and to the side of Tammy, her right hand still in Tammy's pussy and her left hand now on Tammy's right breast. Tammy started to suck on Karen's right nipple while her hand worked Karen's left breast and nipple. Both women were breathing heavily, then Karen moved her breast out of Tammy's mouth and stuck her tongue between Tammy's lips and started to kiss her. Tammy took the cue and aggressively began to kiss Karen, the two of them passionately kissing as Karen continued to finger fuck Tammy, Tammy's hips moving a mile a minute.

All of a sudden, Tammy's lithe body tensed up, she moved her mouth from Karen's and screamed out as her love juices started to flow down her thighs. Karen held her as she convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. Then they both just lay there, side by side, still softly caressing each other's bodies, and kissing gently. Karen had her hand on Tammy's ass, really feeling and exploring the curves and form of her first female ass she had ever touched. She was obviously enjoying it, as her hand worked Tammy's ass ever so softly and gently, feeling every curve and running her finger occasionally up the crack of Tammy's ass. They must have laid there together for 5 minutes, kissing and fondling.

Ken and I, both sporting major hard ons, just looked at each other and asked, “How in the hell did that happen?” But like I said before, there was no way we were going to interfere once the fight turned erotic. This was so amazing to both Ken and me. Neither of our wives had ever been sexual with a woman before, and neither wife had ever even expressed any type of bi-curiosity. What we had just witnessed was indescribable.

Finally the girls got up, now both smiling their asses off and joined us on the sofa. We hugged and kissed them both, not knowing what in the hell to say. Tammy spoke up and said that she would fight Karen again anytime we wanted to see them fight again. Karen said that she felt the same way, but next time the last round had to take place in bed. We all laughed, but no one disagreed.

Ken asked if they were surprised at how intense the catfight had become. Both wives stated that they never had done this before, and both admitted that they did not want to lose to the other in front of their husbands. The competitive juices just started to flow, and they were not aware that they were not supposed to fight that hard. After all, we husbands had insisted that this was real and both girls were supposed to try and win.

We asked if they would fight that hard next time. Karen said that she was sure they would. The only difference being that they may not feel the animosity that crept in during the fight, since they now had done this once and knew what to expect. Tammy concurred, but added that both she and Karen obviously have competitive pride. Tammy acknowledged that she lost the fight, and would try even harder next time to win, even if that meant fighting even harder. She asked if it was wrong for either of them to have a real desire to win in this much of a competitive event. All 4 of us agreed that something would be wrong if both did not feel the desire to win. After all, who in the hell gets into a competitive situation and doesn't prefer winning over losing?

But both Tammy and Karen admitted that the erotic ending was a major turn on for them both, and no matter what, next time there would be an erotic ending. Both gorgeous wives said that the erotic ending was a perfect way for them to “make up” and rekindle their friendship after such a competitive fight.

Ken and I just nodded in agreement!! Who are we to argue with that logic?

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
Re: Getting My Wife To Catfight - Part 4
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 03:25:27 PM »
I remember this story from another website, but not sure where, and it is one of my favorite stoies. Hope you do more work. Thanks.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »
Seaking's website.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
Awesome!!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »
Hhhm, very nice!  ;) :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 08:12:09 AM »
this series was so hot and stimulating! I got wet just reading it! I hope that your wife and Karen have more encounters to share with us!

:-* to all four of you!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »
Very sassy & sexy!  ;D 8)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline RCW

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
nicely done