News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

affair with boss

• 4 Replies

suneha

affair with boss
« on: August 04, 2009, 06:19:21 PM »
It was one sunny day, I put on my favourite dress of knee length black satin pencil skirt, white tight crisp long sleeves shirt and black high heels, office was so busy, every body knows that I ‘m having a affair with boss whose a married man, and people keep telling me not to do that, but I couldn’t do that, this day boss’s wife came to the office, she was so sexy and wearing tight jeans and t shirt and she came to me boss was not at the office that time. ‘’ are you suneha? Yes I said,
Ok bitch you have to stop this affair, I said I cant do that, she hold from my white shirt and hard fist in to my stomach I was in so pain then she grabbed by my hair and slapped across my face I just flew few feet and droped on the floor and she grabbed by my hair and dragged me from my office room and showed to the other people lifting me from hair, hey is this your suneha,I’m gonna learn a lesson today, I was bleeding from my mouth and blood drops in to my white shirt, she punched my face another punch another punch and dozens of punch in to my face are you gonna stop this affair or not.. isaid nnnnot, she punched me again then she released my hair and I felt on to the floor again she lifted me up from my shirt collar and pushed me to the wall, you trying to be too smart wearing those dress and trying to seduce my husband I was thinking to my self why people so jealous my black satin pencil skirt and white shirt, I feel this the sexiest dress woman can wear, any way she gave hard kick to my belly I felt on the floor,she lift me up from my hair and slapped me several times, I got badly beaten up and humiliated

suneha

Re: affair with boss
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 11:45:16 AM »
any comments

petelv

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »
suneha ,  You know something suneha ? , you know how to write stories.  Let's see you finish this story.

pete

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »
I'd prefer to read if you were a boss and then get beaten by one of your employees

suneha

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:09:48 AM »
hi grendel i'm not a good writer, could you write a story for me pls