News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"You shouldn't have....."

• 0 Replies

hank

"You shouldn't have....."
« on: August 12, 2009, 11:47:33 PM »
     Whaack. Whaaack. Whaaacck. Three stinging slaps connected with the older woman's lovely face. She struggled, kicked, and tried desperately to buck the younger woman off. Blondie just laughed and treated the older redhead to several more slaps, then grabbed the top of her black negligee and ripped it to shreds baring her opponents full luscious milky white breasts.
     "I oughta twist these clean off," the younger woman threatened as she reached down and begin to pinch the small pink nipples. She relished the squeals, moans, gasps, and seemingly empty threats as she looked around the plush bedroom.
     "Betcha your man would just love to see ya now, huh, you old sexy hottie," Blondie cackled as she began to slap the older womans breasts, stopping every so often to tease and squeeze.
     "My you are in good shape for an old broad,"--"But he really does like me,,,," the blonde said as she tightened her thighs around her opponents rib cage.
     "How dare you-you stay away from him-and here," the furious redhead warned, temporarly forgetting who was presently in charge. Summoning her strength she dug her bare feet into the firm plush mattress under her; her sexy leg muscles tightened; with a grunt she bucked hard; the younger woman lost her balance; now her arm was free; an open hand, hard slap; a tight fist; Red bucked the younger woman clean off, lunged and fired a fist to her young rivals temple.
     "Uhhhhhh."
     "Yeowcccch." Long silky sexy blonde hair felt the wrath of angry, experienced revenge as the redhead jerked the younger blonde tramp across the big bed and yanked her into thin air.
      Crash. Long lovely legs, long arms, and a gorgeous busty tight tan firm body hit the floor. A well placed hard kick to the ribs; a lightning fast kick to that nasty hot crotch.
      "Argggggh. Umpppph. Stop...Please....."
      "PLEASE, what ever do you mean by "PLEASE?" the older woman screeched as she grabbed the dazed blonde by her hair, jerked her to her feet, sunk a hard fist deep into her belly. An uppercut to the chin, a hook to the jaw. Blondie staggered. Red blasted in, grabbed the skimpy halter top in the middle, and pulled it apart, shredding the think fabric easily; baring two gorgeous beautiful full firm 38DD's.
     "Oh my, they're huge," the older woman gasped. The twinge of envy, jealousy melted into pure,
"don't ever even think of messing with my man again" rage. Two hard punches-one to each fully erect thick stiff brown nipple; then a quick duck down; two more blasts; powerful uppercuts to the underside of the moaning blonde's luscious orbs.
     "Did I mention you have really nice TITS, huh, you blonde bimbo?" Red snickered,  and shot a kick hard into the staggering blonde's pubic mound. As the younger woman grabbed a sore breast and her crotch and fell backwards, the older woman looked around the room-possibly to find something to treat her hated rival with. She smiled and saw a button on the side of the desk. Tiny barely visible light she saw.
    "Hmmmmm, my dear Harold will be so pleased, he'll get to see the replay."
    "Get up; now lay down, you whimpy big boobed man stealer,"
    "I'm gonna teach you a real lesson; You shouldn't have....."
     Whaccccck. Aieeeeee. Please....Not that...Stop......Oh my, you wouldn't....."
    "Yeowcccch. My boobs, Stop it.....You're Hurting Me....."
    "Oh please, not that......Nooooooo......"