News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

College Girls Catfight

• 1 Replies

Xmen62

College Girls Catfight
« on: August 21, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »
My frind tell me that I m a very good catfight story witer  So Guys this my first imagination catfight story here . I  hope u guys like it and give more replies .

Lets Start

My name is rocky and I am an Electronic and comm. engg. When I was in college my Class was very mischievous . So my head of department decide to make the groups on merits for major project in final year .When I came to know that My HOD had throw me in the group of toppers I was in joy  with the full fire not because I am with the toppers but My group has Three sexiest Rivals girls. My other member is Raj the leader of the Group.

All the three girls are of the same age 21. Out of three Girls Vaibhavi and Sarika are Looks so piety and Sexy that almost all the college boys want to be there Romeo .The last but not least Roma is not look so piety as them but enough sexy as Vaibhavi  and Sarika.  It is almost critical for all to decide who the best amongst them is?

I was the only member in the group living in a hostel .I was very shy at that time that i had never talk with the girls in three and half year of my engineering . I even not talk much with raj till the group is formed by respective HOD.One day I got a Call from Raj he had invited me to his home for discussing about the project. When I reach at his home the three girls sitting separately from each other and I found that they are not on a talking terms. When I sit the silence broke. Raj Said lets discuss about the project.
There were no mutual agreements in the girls about project. First the girls not directly talking with each other but then the girls start shouting directly on each other. Sometimes Raj interrupted and starts discussing but I preferred to sit silently. Actually they are not fighting on project related matter but Each girls want to prove that she is better than other two .About half and hour pass but there was not a mutual agreement in girls. So I interrupted for the first time and said I will do the whole project .The humiliation of girls back in to smile as the girls doesn’t have to bear each other.

I Just back to hostel and rest .Within few days I give the ordered to prepare the project in market. No group members knowing about it. They still think that I had prepared that Project with the help of my Passed out friends. Our project was declare as the best project in college .So Raj arrange the small party at his home .Each girls was looking awesome and sexy at that day as never before .Actually each girl wants to look hot than other two. But when they see each other they were shocked.
We were sitting on a chair around a round table with drinks .Vaibhavi said “Well Rocky you are absolutely genius, I mean you have manage the whole project so well that I m impressed with it”.Sarika said “Really Rocky even I became a fan of you, according to me you are the best Enginner passing his year”.Vaibhavi said   ”Well Rocky,I m graceful to you let’s dance . The real women here is offering her hand   to you for dance……” Sarika Interrupted and Roma just about to. Saika Said giving her hand to me  “ Yes you deserve  a dance with the best girl here”.Vaibhavi said Cattily “Shut up, you fucking bitch ,every one know I m better than you “. Sarika Replied making an eye contact with her “you shut up you filthy slut ,I m better than you “.Vaibhavi said “Let’s see” with these both the women almost come to blows.  Roma wants both her rivals to fight there but Raj stop them  only for formality.

Then we leave I offered lift to Vaibhavi .I just start my car she said “That bitch have to say thanks to Raj as he save her otherwise I m going to lick her  my foot today”. Vaibhavi was almost on the same track from where I want t to send her. So  I  Replied “ Sarika is also a strong women…”.Vaibhavi interrupt “ Still I can destroy her womanhood and Prove to you that I am better than that bitch”.I said “ wat actually you going to do today If Raj didn’t stop you .She replied with loud voice “I was going to kick her ass and pull her all hair and want to listen from her mouth that I m better than her “.just her home came and her mobile ring she just tell me bye and leave . I was very disappointed that first time in my life i didn’t get want I want

I Sit on a chair in hostel, just remove my shoes I got a message from Sarika That she and Vaibhavi are coming to my hostel. I don’t know what actually going to happen here . within 15 minutes the bell rang .I think both the women comes  here to prove who is better . When I open the door  Only Sarika was there. I welcome her and tell her to sit. Sarika said “Well , I m hear to Teach a lesson to that slut that not to mess with me. where’s she?.I replied “ May be she is on the way.I still don’t know what you girls actually  going to do today”.Sarika  said “Well me and vaibhavi the slut had arrange a catfight match here just enjoy the way in which I hurt that slut and gave pain as much as possible to her”. I know this is the moment for which I was waiting .I replied “Vaibhvi is also a strong women”.Sarika was angry now she tells loudly”Just wait for a few minutes that slut will be destroy by me “.

Not even Ten minutes passed Sarika lost her cool she said “where the hell that slut is gone. I think that chick is scared”.”No way you bitch .The slut is here.”Vaibhavi just enter the main door. Sarika get up from her chair .Both girls come near to each other and almost start fighting but I Stopped them .I can see the hatred in each girls eyes for other. The girls stand head to head with there boobs touching each others and still maintain the eye contact.Vaibhavi broke the silence “Slut . Still you have a chance say I m a better women and Runaway.Sarika Replied “Still the door is open .Just save your ass .otherwise you are fucked today. Vaibhavi broke the eye contact and walk cattily towards the door showing ass to Sarika .Sarika Puts her hand on her hips .Vaibhavi closed the door and  said“Bitch , your tits are going to crush today . So what type of match you prefer bitch”.Sarika replied” Any fight that destroy you Slut”.

I said “Girls Calm down. Be comfortable first for the fight. I mean Change your dress ”.Bothe women’s are in T-shirts . Vaibhavi wear black T-shirt and blue jeans while Sarika wear white T-shirt and ¾  black jeans pant. The girls agree and use the toilet to change the dress .Till that I Shifted the furniture and books .Vaibhavi was first to return from toilet .She was in White bra and Panty. She had nice tight ass, tight boobs and hair loose .She just walk towards me and said wait till I destroy her “.Sarika just return from toilet. She just close the door . She was in black bra and Panty . .She also have a nice tight ass ,tight boobs and and hair loose   Both the girls are 5’5 in height .Sarika have weight about 50 kgs while Vaibhavi have 55 kgs. Vaibhavi have a figure 38 28 38 while Sarika 38 26 36 .

Within a second both the girls run towards each other and start throwing punches and slap on each other like an untrained wrestler. Each girl was concentrating to hurt the other one as much as possible .So they don’t care for defense and throwing punches and slapping on each other. They rolled over the whole room .The room is full of the voice of “Bitchhhhh………” , “Slut…..”,”Whore….”. and I enjoy the fight sitting on a chair. Suddenly one of the blows of Sarika Hits on Vaibhavi eyes.Vaibhavi has no option instead of protecting them. So she put her  both the hand on her bitten eye.Sarika took the advantages of it . She give a kick on Vaibhai’s Stomach.Vaibhavi bent in Pain”aahhhh hhhhhh” then Sarika hold the head of Vaibhavi head between her legs.Sarika said “Enjoy the hot air , you slut”.Sarika continues to crush Vaibhavi’s head with more pressure.Vaibhavi Grabbed the skin on Sarika’s ass start hurting her ass with claws  and mover Sarika’s ass towards me and said   “Bitch leave my head ,otherwise I will tore your panty”.Sarika  Replied “Hey ,you are tiring to ripping off my panty  Don’t you dare you slut”.Vaibhavi Continues to ripping down Sarika panty .When Sarika feel that Vaibhavi will tore her panty she leave her head .Vaibhavi start relaxing for a second or two while Sarika busy for setting her panty.

Again both the girl come face to face with each other .Instead of exchanging the words both girls go for hair messing. Each girl Hold her hand grip deeply on her rival hair. Both girls were  crying “Aaaaahhhhhhh” “uuuhhhhhhh” due to pain given by each other. Vaibhavi grabbed for Sarika thick  hair and Sarika responded likewise and soon they were staggering around my hostel room engaged in a fierce hair pulling contest. Vaibhavi  proceeded to viciously shake Sarika’s head from side to side similarly Sarika viciously shook Vaibhavi’s head backwards and forwards how both were not in great physical condition. Sarika released her one hand and scratched at Vaibhavi’s cheek but not get advantage of it. Vaibhavi took out her leg & pulled Sarika leg & took her down. Sarika was down & Vaibhavi was on her. Vaibhavi Sit on Sarika’s ass. Vaibhavi grabbed Sarika’s leg ankle and start giving slam on  her leg ankle . Sarika cried in pain “slut leave my leg ahhhhhhhhhhhh” .Vaibhavi replied “see bitch I am better than you”. With that Vaibhavi stood up from Sarika’s ass still holding her leg ankle and drag her towards me. Vaibhavi looked at me and smile but Sarika somehow give a kick on her face with her other leg .Vaibhavi loosen the grip on Sarika’s leg. This was the opportunity Sarika needed. Sarika was just about to stand on her knees but suddenly Vaibhavi Grab her by her hair. At this moment I think Vaibhavi will now Drag Sarika on the whole room with her hair .But Suddenly Sarika gave Two tight blows on Vaibhavi’s Pussy.

Surprise by this attack Vaibhavi grunt in pain and used her both hands to protect her pussy.Sarika Pull her panty down .Vaibhavi request “please Sarika No. No my Panty” With it Sarika ripped her panty. Sarika Just sit on her boobs and give two blows on her face and say “slut you better give up or you will going to destroy today” and Sarika start scratching Vaibhavi’s cheeks and pull her hair fierecly.Vaibhavi replied “Destroy ha ? The time will prove slut who will destroy.”Vaibhavi grab two boobs of Sarika and start scratching and mauling her tits.But her major intention to ripped Sarika’s Bra and She was successful with it. Sarika see that her boobs got red she leaved her hand from Vaibhavi’s hair and got up from her boobs.

Vaibhavi was just waiting for this chance. Both the girls come face to face with each other .Vaibhavi said “Whore your tits are too small.” Sarika replied “still its firmer than yours , you cxnt”.Again both the girls start throwing punches and slaps on each other .Vaibhavi had done better in that boxing fight.Vaibhai tore Sarika’s panty while Sarika toured Vaibhavi’s Bra. Now both the girls were nude. Now girls went for tit fight .Each girl hold the boobs of other girl and start scratching and mauling all-around my room.Each girl want to crush her rival boobs.During the tit fight Sarika said “you little whore my tits are better than yours” Vaibhavi replied “No, way bitch”.Both the girls know that there boobs gone red. Even a blood start flew due to scratches on their boobs and cheeks. Sarika Pulled Vaibhavi’s leg so both the girls fell down .Each wants to take advantage of it .

Sarika was first to get up. She jumped on Vaibhavi but Vaibhavi moved away. So Sarika fall on the floor. Both the girls were on the floor. Both the girls again go for hair to hair. Both girls rolling on the floor and pulling each other hands. Suddenly they stopped near the wall where vaibhavi was on the top of Sarika. Sitting on the boobs of Sarika she gave the rain of punches to Sarika. Sarika knows that if this continues she lost the match. So she grab the hair at Vaibhavi’s cxnt and dig her claws in her pussy.But Vaibhavi’ doesn’t want to lose her advantageous position she continue to pull Sarika’s hair and give her punches on her face as much as possible. Sarika cant bare this position any more so she pull the hair on Vaibhavi’s cxnt with more pressure and start giving punches on her pussy.At this point Sarika  said“Slut no one of us has an advantage in this position so start again face to face .”Vaibhavi has no option. She replied “I think you are right bitch.But first leave my pussy”.

Both the girls leave each other simultaneously for a minute. Sarika see towards Vaibhavi the hurt and scratches given by her to Vaibhavi and smile cattily but still she knows that she was also in the same condition . Both the girls now go for arm wrestling near the centre of the room .No one has Stamina left in there bodies. Vaibhavi was better going in arm wrestling. She Push Sarika at the end of the wall . Vaibhavi was happy with her performance and said “See, bitch I m better than you .Say give up and save your ass”.Sarika was not in a condition to reply to Vaibhavi. Sarika has no option left Instead of defending herself. She notice the moment of Vaibhavi knees .Vaibhavi start hitting her knees on Sarika pussy with full force .But Sarika was ready for it so all these kick was hitting on Sarika side Thigs.Vaibhavi stop hitting on Sarika to avoid cramps on her leg.

Sarika use her full force to broke the hand lock between the two women and both fall on the ground. Vaibhavi was in surprise she just go to grab Sarika’s hair. Sarika hold and pulled Vaibhavi one leg with both of her hands. Vaibhavi couldn’t maintain her balance, she lost the grip on Sarika’s hair and fall on the ground .Vaibhavi was screaming loudly “oooooooouuuuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhh” on the floor rolling left and right. Sarika digs her claws deeply on Vaibhavi’s Pussy. Vaibhavi has now lost her attitude and bagging to Sarika “Please Sarika don’t hurt my beautiful pussy, please I give up”.Sarika ask her “Slut, say who is better now”. Vaibhavi replied “You Sarika…”.
With that Sarika leaved her on the floor and comes to me and kiss me and said “Rocky, I had told you Na that I will destroy this Slut.Now I had destroy her. We will celebrate it tomorrow”.Sarika start wearing Vaibhav’s clothes and She again walk towards Vaibhavi and Said to her “Slut, I am wearing your clothes   and you will wear my clothes and leave this hostel. So you can remember that I had kicked your ass”.Vaibhavi just wear Sarika clothes and both the girls tell me to drop to there homes. Even Sarika has won the match but both the girls was equally hurt. Sarika enjoy his Victory with me and jealous Vaibhavi was sitting silently on the back of driving sit in my Car.
May be see declare a rematch soon….

Guys if u like pls reply . I will post more catfight stories if all appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 08:53:46 PM by Xmen62 »

Offline Turtle

Re: College Girls Catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »
Great story love to hear anthor one
Killing me smalls.