News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Catfight Championship Semi-final Round fight 1 Jennyfighter vs Nicole

• 54 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Well here its, we started with 18 amazing, beautiful and vicious mature catfighters and we are now down to the Semi-finals, in this match its the busty blonde Jennyfighter facing off against the busty sandy brown haired Nicole, both of these women have faced tough rivals and have now moved on to the Semi-final round, i thank both of you for making these polls fun and enjoyable!! And as always i greatly appreciate the members comments about this poll and all tbe votes!! Have fun, and ladies lets get it on, im expecting a nasty vicious fight with the winner moving on the the Championship round!!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36530

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=82036

Good luck, lets all have fun and show both these mature catfighters our support!! Thank you!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 03:47:49 PM by Kellymadison »

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
Nicole has shown amazing effort getting this far and will be an opponent to watch for future polls...  But Jenny moves on to the championship imo
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Melly i agree that this should be an interesting match-up, Nicole has just kept coming but Jennyfighter is an alpha catfighter that is relentless, this should be vicious!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
My vote was for Jenny. I think Nicole has been great but feel Jenny has the fight   After all it’s for fun here good luck to both
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
voted Nicole

her profile seems authentic

Offline Jas

You have to vote Nicole here. She’s in EXCEPTIONAL shape for her age and most importantly, win or lose, she will give it her all and fight until the very end, every time.

Offline MatureQueenTori

You have to vote Nicole here. She’s in EXCEPTIONAL shape for her age and most importantly, win or lose, she will give it her all and fight until the very end, every time.

Are you blind or just stupid??? Nicoles link is on this profile, everyone can see what kind of shape she is in, and Jenny is the stronger fighter and in way better shape!! Open your eyes Jas!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
Looks like I have some serious competition on my hands this time. Lets let the fur fly and see who comes out on top :)

Offline w3501

• God Member
Take the bitch Jenny.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Yes get the bitch Jenny

Offline Rossi

• God Member
Whoever survives this brawl will have to deal with either Kelly or Leeza who are also beating the hell out f each other.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
It is sad that Nicole and Leeza have not participated in the polls but there is no rule saying they have to comment.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
This is pretty damn boring with Nicole sitting it out.........

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member

Sitting and waiting for my own fight to start against Leeza as she seems to be a no-show just like Nicole is, as i glare at Jennyfighter knowing that both of us if we win advance to face each other in the finals!! Mouthing the words over at Jenny "you look bored BITCH!!"

Offline Nicole

Walking up behind you, I push you on your shoulder and step back….”you’re looking especially slutty today, Jenny…”