News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Catfight Championship Semi-final Round fight 1 Jennyfighter vs Nicole

• 54 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
congratulations to Nocole for the victory... I'm sure whoever wins the tournament will have to defend it very soon. There are many of us who think that title belongs to us... I think our fight took its toll on Jenny, poor bitch Jenny
I beat Nicole too. No one gets 30 votes in a hour at the end of a poll. I'm the real Queen .

I wont argue the fact of how the last hour of voting went! 

But your the real Queen?? You??? Hearing your words as we both end up in the same empty parking garage heading to our vehicles after those so-called poll fights!! Turning at you and glaring, hands on my hips "So you say your the Queen Jennyfighter???"

Online Nicole

congratulations to Nocole for the victory... I'm sure whoever wins the tournament will have to defend it very soon. There are many of us who think that title belongs to us... I think our fight took its toll on Jenny, poor bitch Jenny
I beat Nicole too. No one gets 30 votes in a hour at the end of a poll. I'm the real Queen .

Oh, please, stop whining. It’s not a good look. You got a bunch of votes at the end too…did you ever stop to think maybe you actually did lose?? I would do love to slap you in the face irl right now…:)

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member

Oh, please, stop whining. It’s not a good look. You got a bunch of votes at the end too…did you ever stop to think maybe you actually did lose?? I would do love to slap you in the face irl right now…:)
piss off you ugly bitch.

Offline Mike_Lynn

Has FCF voting accuracy and integrity become “fake news”? Who would have imagined!

Offline D69again

Has FCF voting accuracy and integrity become “fake news”? Who would have imagined!
It's actually space lasers and dead Venezuelan dictators behind it all. LoL

Seriously,  the end result was correct.

Offline Latinamom

Jennyfighter is stronger and sexier!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member

I wont argue the fact of how the last hour of voting went! 

But your the real Queen?? You??? Hearing your words as we both end up in the same empty parking garage heading to our vehicles after those so-called poll fights!! Turning at you and glaring, hands on my hips "So you say your the Queen Jennyfighter???"
Sorry dears, I think you are wrong, walking to the car park... The real queen is me
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches

Lol everyone is arguing who is the real queen of the poll section. By saying they are the queen.  But the members know who is the real queen here in the poll section.

Thank you for all the members who participated in the poll section. You are all always welcome in my polls.
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Heather_morgann

• Best Irish Catfighter

I agree with you, not a chance any of the other 3 in the last 2 polls would have had a chance against you in a final and actual catfight!!

Offline BigDickBrad

No way jenny lost this.