News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

British Isles catfight tournament QF, Erin Lee vs LJcardiff

• 26 Replies

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
Re: British Isles catfight tournament QF, Erin Lee vs LJcardiff
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2023, 12:56:46 AM »
It's true that Erin is very tough but I tangled with Laura in an Irish pub and I know for a fact that she is even tougher. Laura wins this.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2023, 05:26:09 PM »
My vision explodes as I eat a mouthful of carpet.  I lay stunned before the fire in my belly kicks in.   Unsighted I drive my head upwards, catching Erin on the chin.  Now separated, we slowly rise from our knees into a crouch.  She has her closed fists raised, whilst I have my claws up.  "Tear her tits off", an unnamed bloke shouts to no one in particular.  As we circle one another, the whiff of testosterone in the room comingles with the distinctive whiff of semen as at least one bloke has failed to contain his load.

I manage to take my opponent down, somehow i think she is more used to being back first on the carpet but no matter. I'm about to wade in and give her a good beating when her head fires up and clips me clean under the chin. I fly backwards and now it's me who's back first on the carpet with my legs in the air and my arms akimbo. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts and as i do i scramble to my knees, still a lil stunned. It's then i see her claws and i bunch up my fists as we rise to our feet, both having taken but survived each others initial attack.

There's plenty of shouting and encouragement from the guys as you might expect, this spurs me on, i edge closer and fire a right jab at her well formed left breast, this however is a diversionary tactic as my real target is her right breast, my fists now turned into claws as i sink them into her soft flesh.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2023, 12:36:42 AM »
Come on Erin

Offline Theresakat

• Love to fight so hit me if you are interested.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 02:55:44 AM »
No words needed Erin
5’5” 125lbs

Offline PrincessJelena

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2023, 09:27:01 AM »
Oh wow this was embarrassing

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2023, 10:30:49 AM »
Well, what can i say. Congratulations Laura, you gave me a humiliating beating. Now go on and win this tournament.

Thanks to those who voted for me.

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2023, 11:58:45 AM »
Well, what can i say. Congratulations Laura, you gave me a humiliating beating. Now go on and win this tournament.

LOL

Offline LJcardiff

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2023, 02:14:11 PM »

It was a hard fight Erin.  You are not to be crossed with.  Sex with my bf was very painful afterwards with our sweat acting like vinegar on the scratches you inflicted on my breasts.  Looking forward to fighting one of the Irish girls in the next round.  Reckon it will sell out Croke Park.

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2023, 10:11:26 PM »

Wow. What a loser. That was a hammering of epic proportions!

Offline LJcardiff

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2023, 12:41:59 AM »

I'd love to fight you irl

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2023, 08:58:28 AM »

You need to think...wait, what am i saying? Amy Gill and think should never be in the same sentence. I lost to Lauren by a landslide but only lost to you by a handful of votes. I can handle my losses, can you?

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2023, 11:47:59 AM »

You need to think...wait, what am i saying? Amy Gill and think should never be in the same sentence. I lost to Lauren by a landslide but only lost to you by a handful of votes. I can handle my losses, can you?
You obviously didn’t learn your lesson bitch! Am I going to have to kick the shit into you again!? Just say the word bitch and I’ll happily oblige !