News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AuntyAndrea VS Emerald Deathfight!

• 4 Replies

Offline AuntyAndrea

AuntyAndrea VS Emerald Deathfight!
« on: November 30, 2023, 06:11:40 PM »
(Well a rivalry has been brewing between myself and the emo girl Emerald! And of course there's a guy involved (Ryonaguy) so we decided to settle it with a deathmatch the winner claming Sam for the night)

I approach the ring wearing my leotards and step in as the crowd starts to take their seats, I start limbering up stretching my legs on the ropes and bouncing around on the balls of my feet to warm up! I finally lean against my corner and flex my arms at the crowd!

"C'mon out Emerald, time for me to finally toss your ugly ass in a ditch" I yell angrily as I await my petite challenger!"

Offline Emerald

• God Member
Re: AuntyAndrea VS Emerald Deathfight!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 08:01:53 PM »
Sorry! I just realized this was up lol was away for a bit!

I hear the crowd roaring as I open the side door to the large room with the ring in it. I see you already warming up as I walk through the crowd heading towards the ring. My black jeans hug tightly to my legs and my black crop top clings to my chest. I stop next to Sam and bend down, planting a kiss on his cheek. “Hope you’re ready to see Andrea rot!” I say with a giggle. I look up and hop into the ring, turning around and blowing a couple kisses to the crowd. “Ready to get tossed in the dumpster outside bitch?” I say, turning around to look at you. I crack my knuckles and give you a wink as I walk towards you.

Offline rrccdd_2000

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 09:50:44 PM »
Emerald stands two chances... slim and none.

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 08:27:03 PM »
Lol, well this was even easier than expected! But I think you might deserve a rematch since you missed most of it! Unless of course you wanna just admit Im superior lol

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 08:45:10 PM »
Lol, well this was even easier than expected! But I think you might deserve a rematch since you missed most of it! Unless of course you wanna just admit Im superior lol

lol I’d be down for a rematch if you are!