News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rhiannon Blue Taylor vs Beach Girl Rach

• 4 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Rhiannon Blue Taylor vs Beach Girl Rach
« on: November 30, 2023, 11:58:49 PM »
Well here is an exciting and amazing matchup, but before the battle begins, these two sexy beautiful shapely women want the members opinion of which style fight you all would want to see them in a poll doing, the first option of straight on ass vs ass fight, second option is a straight on fuckfight till one of these lovelys out fucks her rival, or the third and final option of starting out as an ass vs ass fight that turns into an all out fuckfight to the fluid draining finish!! So its one day vote for you all to pick which fight style they will have as their poll!!

As your looking at the pictures lovely and beautiful Rhiannon is on the left side, and as your looking at the pictures lovely and beautiful Rach is on the right!!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58483

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=60856
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 11:59:57 PM by Kellymadison »

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Re: Rhiannon Blue Taylor vs Beach Girl Rach
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 06:50:17 AM »
Come on everyone, look at these two ladies, what style fight are you wanting to see them do a poll in???

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 09:10:45 PM »
I would like to thank Kelly for taking the time to do this for me and Rach... and for everyone  else ;)

Offline Beach Girl Rach

• Stay off my beach bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 05:12:02 AM »
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has taken the time to view this and voted, me and Rhiannon both appreciate you taking the time to do this. Also I would like to say a big thank you to Kelly, who created this and now will do the fight poll.

One last thing....

Best of luck Rhiannon :)

Let the ASS WAR Begin

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2023, 06:35:08 AM »
I think the assfight that turns into a fuckfight is exactly what these two will get into  ;)  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting