News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Basement Brawl - Lisa vs. Natalie

• 24 Replies

Offline Fighting Lisa

Basement Brawl - Lisa vs. Natalie
« on: December 14, 2023, 11:49:13 PM »
Natalie thinks she can handle me so I told her to come over and we can find out. The fight takes place in my basement, a small room I cleared out for the fight. Just a set of stairs leading down into the room, four walls, and a carpeted floor. I personally can't wait to fuck this bitch up!

Lisa: {alt}

Natalie:

Offline Fighting Lisa

Re: Basement Brawl - Lisa vs. Natalie
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 11:51:02 PM »
I lean against the far wall of my basement with my arms across my chest, eyeing the stairs as I wait for that bitch Natalie to show up. I'm barefoot, wearing a black crop top and jeans. I tap my foot on the floor impatiently. I can't wait to get my hands on this whore. She better show up!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 11:59:54 PM »
I lean against the far wall of my basement with my arms across my chest, eyeing the stairs as I wait for that bitch Natalie to show up. I'm barefoot, wearing a black crop top and jeans. I tap my foot on the floor impatiently. I can't wait to get my hands on this whore. She better show up!
I walk down the stairs to the basement. I'm wearing a black top and black leather leggings.
I stand opposite you and brazenly look into your eyes: “Are you ready for pain and humiliation, bitch? I will not give you mercy and fucking knock you out.” I raise my fists and get into a boxing stance.  "Come on bitch, time to break your pretty face"

I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 02:01:43 AM »
I walk down the stairs to the basement. I'm wearing a black top and black leather leggings.
I stand opposite you and brazenly look into your eyes: “Are you ready for pain and humiliation, bitch? I will not give you mercy and fucking knock you out.” I raise my fists and get into a boxing stance.  "Come on bitch, time to break your pretty face"

As you walk down the stairs I glare right back at you and push off the wall. "You're gonna regret coming down here, hoe. I can't wait to bust you up!" I run a hand through my hair, sweeping it back, roll my shoulders and then bring my fists up as well. "Let's go then. Show me what you've got!" With that I take a step towards you and fake a punch at your face, but then dip down and go to pound your ribs with a left-right combo.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 02:31:57 AM »
Go Lisa!!! Beat her ass good!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 08:27:39 AM »

As you walk down the stairs I glare right back at you and push off the wall. "You're gonna regret coming down here, hoe. I can't wait to bust you up!" I run a hand through my hair, sweeping it back, roll my shoulders and then bring my fists up as well. "Let's go then. Show me what you've got!" With that I take a step towards you and fake a punch at your face, but then dip down and go to pound your ribs with a left-right combo.
My defenses are ready to protect my face from your fists, but I make a mistake and your fists hit my ribs. "Ohhhh, slut!!! Feeling a sharp pain in my ribs. It makes me bend down a little from the pain. But I try to endure the pain and waste no time counterattacking. I straighten up like a spring and hit a right uppercut to your jaw. "Take that, you stupid cxnt!"

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 11:29:28 PM »

My defenses are ready to protect my face from your fists, but I make a mistake and your fists hit my ribs. "Ohhhh, slut!!! Feeling a sharp pain in my ribs. It makes me bend down a little from the pain. But I try to endure the pain and waste no time counterattacking. I straighten up like a spring and hit a right uppercut to your jaw. "Take that, you stupid cxnt!"

My fists thump against your sides, making you bend from the pain. I love hearing you moan, but I don't have long to enjoy it as you send a counterpunch my way. "Uhhhh! Fuck!" I groan as your fist smashes into my jaw, rocking my head back. I want to curse you out for that, but the throbbing in my jaw prevents me from talking, so I just growl while I hold the side of my face. I lunge at you, grabbing at your hair with my left hand to hold your head in place, and then trying to slam my right fist into your eye.

Offline D69again

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 11:37:39 PM »
This is turning into a savage fight to the finish!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 11:57:52 PM »

My fists thump against your sides, making you bend from the pain. I love hearing you moan, but I don't have long to enjoy it as you send a counterpunch my way. "Uhhhh! Fuck!" I groan as your fist smashes into my jaw, rocking my head back. I want to curse you out for that, but the throbbing in my jaw prevents me from talking, so I just growl while I hold the side of my face. I lunge at you, grabbing at your hair with my left hand to hold your head in place, and then trying to slam my right fist into your eye.
I feel a rush of adrenaline as my fist connects with your jaw. "I'm going to fuck your face up, bitch," I hiss at you. You grab my hair and try to punch me in the eye, but I raise my defence higher and your fist crashes into my wrist. "Bitch, don't touch my hair!" I grab your hair with both hands too, pulling your hair down to bend you over and trying to kick my knee into your body.

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 12:15:46 AM »

I feel a rush of adrenaline as my fist connects with your jaw. "I'm going to fuck your face up, bitch," I hiss at you. You grab my hair and try to punch me in the eye, but I raise my defence higher and your fist crashes into my wrist. "Bitch, don't touch my hair!" I grab your hair with both hands too, pulling your hair down to bend you over and trying to kick my knee into your body.

"You ain't gonna do shit, bitch!" I shout back at you, even as you manage to block my punch. I feel your fingers curl up in my hair, and my scalp burns as you jerk downward. "Ahhh... fucking skank!" groan grabbing at your wrist with my right hand and digging my nails in as I pull your head to the side with my left. I grit my teeth and try to overpower you, but suddenly your knee slams right into my gut. "Oooof!" I bend, coughing from the blow. I'm not ready to back off, though, and even as you have me folded over, I lunge forward slamming my shoulder into your body and trying to bull-rush you into the wall with as much force as I can muster.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2023, 01:13:58 AM »
This is a good matchup. I like all the ones Natalie is in cause she is in them  :)  But this is closer to Natalie stats. I will pic the busiest woman this holiday season. Of course it’s Natalie!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2023, 02:33:45 AM »
Go Natalie

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2023, 11:15:05 AM »

"You ain't gonna do shit, bitch!" I shout back at you, even as you manage to block my punch. I feel your fingers curl up in my hair, and my scalp burns as you jerk downward. "Ahhh... fucking skank!" groan grabbing at your wrist with my right hand and digging my nails in as I pull your head to the side with my left. I grit my teeth and try to overpower you, but suddenly your knee slams right into my gut. "Oooof!" I bend, coughing from the blow. I'm not ready to back off, though, and even as you have me folded over, I lunge forward slamming my shoulder into your body and trying to bull-rush you into the wall with as much force as I can muster.
Your shoulder pushes into my stomach and I slam my back into the wall. "Oooh... Dirty whore!"  Feeling pain in my stomach and back. It's pissing me the hell off and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you for it. I'm still holding your hair with my left hand and not letting you straighten up. I continue to kick my knee into your stomach and tits and punch the side of your head with my right fist. "Bitch, I'm going to smash your fucking face and break your body," I angrily yell at you.

Offline Fighting Lisa

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2023, 03:12:43 PM »

Your shoulder pushes into my stomach and I slam my back into the wall. "Oooh... Dirty whore!"  Feeling pain in my stomach and back. It's pissing me the hell off and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you for it. I'm still holding your hair with my left hand and not letting you straighten up. I continue to kick my knee into your stomach and tits and punch the side of your head with my right fist. "Bitch, I'm going to smash your fucking face and break your body," I angrily yell at you.

Your back slams against the wall and you let out a groan, but that doesn't slow you down at all. I take a hard shot to the side of my head and bring my arms in to guard. As you bang on my arm, your knee slams up into me again and again, making my body jerk. "Uuuugh! Fuck!" I groan, pain shooting through my body, but I decide to just go all out against you. I start swinging at you with both fists, trying to pound your body and smash your tits. "Let go of my fucking hair, you skank!" I shout as I try to break free of your grip.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2023, 03:30:42 PM »

Your back slams against the wall and you let out a groan, but that doesn't slow you down at all. I take a hard shot to the side of my head and bring my arms in to guard. As you bang on my arm, your knee slams up into me again and again, making my body jerk. "Uuuugh! Fuck!" I groan, pain shooting through my body, but I decide to just go all out against you. I start swinging at you with both fists, trying to pound your body and smash your tits. "Let go of my fucking hair, you skank!" I shout as I try to break free of your grip.
I'm already anticipating a quick victory and preparing to finish you off when, unexpectedly, your fists crash into my tits. My tits bounce from fist bumps and I moan in pain. "Aaaah, fuck!  My tits!! Aah!" Your fists made some fresh bruises on my tits.I let go of your hair and press both hands to my tits and at the same moment I kick you between your legs. I hope this dirty trick stops your attack.