News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AmberOnHerBack vs. MossiBabe

• 23 Replies

Offline AmberOnHerBack

AmberOnHerBack vs. MossiBabe
« on: December 19, 2023, 07:36:48 AM »
Two savage bitches enter, only one leaves alive. Amber versus Moss in a neck-snapping, tit-busting NHB fight to the death. For your viewing pleasure, the fight is fully nude bell-to-bloody-bell.

ONE RULE: If you vote, mommy Amber commands that you leave a comment and pledge your allegiance to your fighter. Also add in gory detail how you want to see the other perish. Good kittens.

I enter first, taken somewhat aback at the added stakes that were announced between the locker room and ringside; rolling my eyes as the official stops me at the apron and forces me to strip naked. The decibels rise as I shimmy out of my crop top; letting my heavy, teardropping rack spill free. Next, I wiggle out of my bottoms; dropping my skirt around my ankles before tugging the low-rise waistband of my thong down my hips. My thick landing strip bristles as the biting material slides down my pelvis; my cheeks flushing with a hint of embarrassment as my plump behind bounces free. I drop into a lewd crouch in my corner and tape up my knuckles; the only scrap of cover gracing my nude, sculpted form. I twirl my curly locks into a single braid as I await my opponent; ready to cave her head in and get this over with…

Amber (23 - 5'7 - 125 - 32F)

Moss (22 - 5’7 - 115)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 07:58:36 AM by AmberOnHerBack »

Offline mossibabe

Re: AmberOnHerBack vs. MossiBabe
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 08:22:32 AM »
As I have a deadly match with Amber as I prepared myself hard for this fight I wearing my workout bra and legging enter the locker room before I will step up to the fight stage but the ref say that this fight will be naked they come to me trying to rip off my cloth, I step back and told them I will take off my cloth by myself. I take off my bra showing my perfect tits bouncing then took off my pant show my clean kitty this is a bit embarrassing as I need to fight in naked but I need to get more confidence to fight in this high stakes match. I wrap my fist with a bondage tape and head to the fight stage ball my fist tight facing you. I look to your body from head to toe as my heart beating faster, I step to the center looking to your eyes smirk to you a bit trying to show my confidence "Are you ready to get kill Amber?"

Offline D69again

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 01:40:49 PM »
Sorry Mommy Amber! Normally, I would have your back. However, against the enchanting Miss Moss, after a back and forth epic match, she will probably suffocate you with her pussy grinding with her muscular abs back and forth, back and forth.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 11:24:15 PM »
Moss wins as she crushes your beautifull face and neck between her muscular thighs.

Offline Mazikeen

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 04:51:49 AM »
Moss is super sexy and certainly will easily dominate.

xoxoxo,
Iris

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 05:53:50 AM »
Sorry Mommy Amber! Normally, I would have your back. However, against the enchanting Miss Moss, after a back and forth epic match, she will probably suffocate you with her pussy grinding with her muscular abs back and forth, back and forth.
Thank you D69 that what I will do to her

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 05:54:20 AM »
Moss is super sexy and certainly will easily dominate.

xoxoxo,
Iris

Thank you for support Iris

Offline mossibabe

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 05:55:17 AM »
Moss wins as she crushes your beautifull face and neck between her muscular thighs.

:) mmmmm thank for voting Daz

Offline AmberOnHerBack

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2023, 07:30:21 AM »
I see the affair being very much back and forth, with much blood shed from all manner of orifices and scratches and lacerations scoring the beautiful skin of both pugilists until one fighter, unable to bear the pain of broken bones, cut and punctured skin, burst breasts, and other cruelties, submits to defeat and is ritually executed by the other. if only to end the pain

The only person in here with sense! TY MadCat

Offline D69again

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2023, 10:28:32 AM »
Thank you D69 that what I will do to her
Get her Miss Moss!

Doug

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2023, 11:30:30 PM »
Thank you Miss Moss, I dont always vote for the hotter lady, but in this case, you look stronger and hotter.  Crush her.

Offline AmberOnHerBack

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2023, 11:33:37 PM »
Moss to win. She’ll rip Amber’s obvious implants out and choke her to death by shoving them down her throat.

Aw little A-cup blondie in a tizzy ::)

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2023, 02:25:16 AM »
Moss to win. She’ll rip Amber’s obvious implants out and choke her to death by shoving them down her throat.

Pretty sure Moss’s boobs are enhanced too. But that’s irrelevant. Both these girls are fit and tough. In the end I think Moss will edge it.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2023, 04:23:06 AM »
My vote goes for Amber! She might surprise us all ;)

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2023, 04:49:14 AM »
Amber will dominate from start to finish, then kill Mossibabe by fucking her to death with a big thick strap on. Speed