News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bare Knuckles No Tape

• 8 Replies

Offline ginakats

Bare Knuckles No Tape
« on: April 26, 2024, 03:15:43 AM »
Came across this on YouTube, bare knuckles, no tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPWqt6rGho

Offline ginakats

Re: Bare Knuckles No Tape
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 03:55:28 AM »

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 04:26:53 AM »
The second video was much better.  Not only the resolution, but there was none of the slow motion as in the first video.  I only wish the refs would let the girls fight longer before they came in to break them apart.  I also wish they would let the girls fight on the ground.  In the second match, when the girls went to the ground, it was clear that both girls wanted to continue fighting.

Offline Acfrg

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 04:11:01 PM »
Not bad, but it’s a little strange that after exchanging punches with bare knuckle in the stand up, everyone’s faces are quite clean

Offline Vengeance

“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline ginakats

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 09:03:30 PM »
https://remezcla.com/features/sports/chivarreto-guatemala-boxing-festival/

Interesting

WOW that is very interesting.  I had heard of stuff like this in Bolivia but didn't know the backstory for Guatemala.  Thanks much for posting this.

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 03:14:25 AM »
Not bad, but it’s a little strange that after exchanging punches with bare knuckle in the stand up, everyone’s faces are quite clean

The first match showed quite a bit of bleeding from nose and face, actually. The vast majority of punches landed on the other woman's hands or arms, or just on air. And yet the few blows that landed did some real damage.

In  my cyber matches, there is a much higher "hit" rate. :) I guess it would take days of posting to include the many, many misses.

Anyway, thanks for posting Gina. I have no idea how you find these but I suppose you work for an intelligence agency of some sort (that is a joke!).
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 02:49:13 PM »
Enjoyed that one but wish there were fewer refs.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 05:22:46 AM »
I'm glad the girls didn't get seriously hurt. I would have preferred less punching and more ripping the others' top off.