News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - LEXI vs MIKA - July 18, 2015

• 41 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - LEXI vs MIKA - July 18, 2015
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 11:26:59 PM »
MIKA reminds me of a favorite WBI babe who is an awesome catfighter.......Lily is a personal favorite of mine and her fights with Bella have been epic.......MIKA has that "I'll-beat-your-ass" look that tells me Lexi is going to have to be on her game or she may end up with some very bruised boobs and missing a good amount of hair.......but I gotta say, Lexi showed herself to be a no nonsense kinda girl with her fight against Victoria so I'm sure this will be a great match up.......my sponsorship is confirmed and my clock is set for the big day...... ;)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
Suitefights:

I'm going to sponsor this, but can I ask, can Mika fight, has she indicated she thinks she can take Lexi because she must be aware of how Lexi won her first fight so easily? I'm just a bit nervous Mika will be overpowered and doesn't know what she's getting herself into

I think suitefights wants to avoid another Victoria type fight. He, I am certain, explains to these women exactly what they are going to do and possibly even shows them clips/pics from other fights.  Just looking at the pics here does not judge the ability of Mika to catfight. Afterall, I didnt think Jemma could fight and boy was I wrong! I do believe that if there was any hint of Mika being another Victoria this fight would not be scheduled.  Just my opinion.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Victoria! She has a sensational figure and looked awesome being roughed up by Lexi. If only she'd submitted instead of flailing around and calling for breaks when she was in trouble, Victoria vs Lexi would have been a great little multi-submission catfight.

Offline ilovebeer

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 07:23:14 AM »
Sponsored.  ;D Looking forward to another great match. Hoping Mika can handle Lexi. 

Offline bbkk

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 12:40:38 PM »
Suitefights:

I'm going to sponsor this, but can I ask, can Mika fight, has she indicated she thinks she can take Lexi because she must be aware of how Lexi won her first fight so easily? I'm just a bit nervous Mika will be overpowered and doesn't know what she's getting herself into

I think suitefights wants to avoid another Victoria type fight. He, I am certain, explains to these women exactly what they are going to do and possibly even shows them clips/pics from other fights.  Just looking at the pics here does not judge the ability of Mika to catfight. Afterall, I didnt think Jemma could fight and boy was I wrong! I do believe that if there was any hint of Mika being another Victoria this fight would not be scheduled.  Just my opinion.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Victoria! She has a sensational figure and looked awesome being roughed up by Lexi. If only she'd submitted instead of flailing around and calling for breaks when she was in trouble, Victoria vs Lexi would have been a great little multi-submission catfight.

kafkod, you clearly have no standards whatsoever and are clueless when it comes to catfights if you think this. One sided catfights absolutely suck! In fact I wouldn't even call them catfights. They are just a complete waste of time and a total non event.

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
He trolls producer threads and undermines them because those producers are leaving his preferred producer in the dust. Just look at his posting history.

No one should give his "complaints" a second of thought. If you choose not to buy SF stuff, you are missing out on the best catfight action going today. It would be your loss.
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 02:26:43 PM »
Suitefights:

kafkod, you clearly have no standards whatsoever and are clueless when it comes to catfights if you think this. One sided catfights absolutely suck! In fact I wouldn't even call them catfights. They are just a complete waste of time and a total non event.

I do have standards, they are just different from yours.

Many fans enjoy one-sided or "squash" catfights. Why else do the scripted companies produce so much of that kind of stuff? Because they know the fans will buy it, that's why.

Time after time I see people posting links to old material from the 80's and 90's here, and comments from appreciative fans raving about the "hot domination" and "ruthless destruction" of one woman by another that you used to see in those old classic catfights.

Imo, present day producers could do a lot worse than tap into that market themselves.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 02:39:40 PM »
He trolls producer threads and undermines them because those producers are leaving his preferred producer in the dust. Just look at his posting history.

No one should give his "complaints" a second of thought. If you choose not to buy SF stuff, you are missing out on the best catfight action going today. It would be your loss.

Wind your neck in Steve, I said I liked Victoria and she looked awesome in that fight, so how is that complaining or trolling?

The producer himself aknowledged that his first release was flawed and has withdrawn it from sale. Personally, I think that's a mistake. Yeah, it had flaws, but it was an enjoyable little scrap and well worth the price he was selling it for, and I said exactly that about it when it first came out.

And who says I'm not going to buy SF stuff? I didn't buy the last one, but I don't buy everything from any producer, even my tried and trusted favourites.

I'm going to check out the comments about Lexi vs Mika, if it goes down as planned, and, depending on what I read, I could well end up buying it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:14:02 PM by kafkod »

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 05:43:45 PM »
I'm in, just sent my $.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:44:50 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 05:31:59 AM »
woowww thi look like a great and sexy catfight I will sponsor it today :-), SF you are the best

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 06:38:21 AM »
I sponsored  ;D, can´t wait to see this fight is there any chance for me to get the Victoria vs Lexy fight?????

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 08:01:48 AM »
I feel this will be an interesting fight since this girl has the chance to see lexis previous fight.  Now she knows what shes getting into and what level of aggression she needs to come out with.  Lexi is looking even hotter than before!

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 06:49:56 PM »
I sponsored too.  I think it will be a hard fought battle.  Their is something about Mika that makes me think she is a tough fighter.  Can't wait to see this one!!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 08:58:55 PM »
My sense of beautiful catfighters of the Asian persuation have proven to be tough competitors.....I think Lexi is in for a tough fight.....

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 04:18:12 AM »
After seeing the pics that SuiteFights has posted from the last two matches, I've decided to sponsor as well.  I'm looking forward to the final product!

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »
Hi This is my first sponsorship I would like to ask when are we getting the material??
And how does it works???? Plus I have already seen the previous two fights GREAT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!