News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - LEXI vs MIKA - July 18, 2015

• 41 Replies

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - LEXI vs MIKA - July 18, 2015
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2015, 01:55:27 AM »
Hi This is my first sponsorship I would like to ask when are we getting the material??
And how does it works???? Plus I have already seen the previous two fights GREAT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

All the answers to your questions are contained in Suitefights first message in this thread.
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 06:13:07 AM »
Hi This is my first sponsorship I would like to ask when are we getting the material??
And how does it works???? Plus I have already seen the previous two fights GREAT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

All the answers to your questions are contained in Suitefights first message in this thread.

ahh Right, Thankss so we are 12 days away....

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 04:46:24 PM »
Curious...any pre fight comments/trash talk between these two ladies? Were they both present during the contract or have they ever met each other face to face?  Pre catfight build-up adds to the excitement of the showdown.  This looks like it's going to be a fight to the finish.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2015, 02:47:37 AM »
Hi everyone.

Hate to start the weekend with shitty news, but next weekend's shoot has been officially cancelled.

I have notified all sponsors and issued refunds to everyone via PayPal. Please be patient; it may take a few days to reflect in your PayPal account.

My sincerest apologies, as I know you were all looking as forward to this fight as I was.

All I will say is that MIKA will not be shooting with SuiteFights next week, nor ever. I will not comment any further on the matter.

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2015, 04:00:24 AM »
No worries, these things happen. Thanks for the prompt refund.
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2015, 05:03:29 AM »
I feel like the CAVS

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2015, 05:08:25 AM »
I was disappointed to see the news, but it can definitely be said that SuiteFights is straight up.  Issued refunds, sent out an email explaining the situation and apologized for the inconvenience (even though it appears to be out of his control).  For that alone, I'm definitely sponsoring, again,  whatever comes up next with him.  Thanks for being professional man.  It goes a long way.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2015, 05:16:18 AM »
Bummer......hey heres a thought......how bout Lexi v Badgirl Milarose?..... that would be an awesome matchup....! Do your magic and get Mila booked...... ;)

Mandarin

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2015, 03:15:03 PM »
too bad but better she cancel now I guess than show up and not fight

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »
Bummer......hey heres a thought......how bout Lexi v Badgirl Milarose?..... that would be an awesome matchup....! Do your magic and get Mila booked...... ;)

Yes, please.

Offline xiaoguanhua

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 05:46:45 AM »
Hi! I am very interested in purchasing the fight?
Has the fight already come out?

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 06:25:20 PM »
Match got cancelled and Mika is finished with Suitefights.  Too bad would've liked to see her in a battle.