News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

If I paid these two girls to fight, would you buy the match???

• 35 Replies

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
www.GirlsWrestle.com

Hello,

I think I can get these two to fight, but would have to pay them quite a lot of money.
Would this be something you might buy?
It would mainly be competitive wrestling, but with hair pulling and face slapping.

In the picture Amy is on the left and Nicole is on the right?

Regards

Peter
http://GirlsWrestle.com

Offline adzee

• God Member
Re: If I paid these two girls to fight, would you buy the match???
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »
Good looking girls, sure I would! as long as it's real with hair pulling and slapping ;D

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 06:29:06 PM »
I bet these chicks would get creeped out if they knew you were using their FB pictures LOL!  I would say as a fan no.  We have tons of videos of girls wrestling and pulling hair.  The fans want the ideal catfight.  That includes what you want, plus clothes ripping, breast/ crotch grabs.  If you make what you set out to make, yes the wealthier fans will buy it, they normally buy everything.  The majority of fans will pass and wait for it to pop up for free years later.

If you want perspective look at recent posts by sweet fights.  Or anything involving ecnwc.  Even the Uk catfights.  We all go crazy over that shit.  Just for a few breast grabs.  You will see many views and replys on those post.  Now look at all the other producers.  No ones getting excited for that stuff.   

Going back to suitefights as an example, you have people paying double the price for sponsorship.  Just in the hopes that it will go through.  Last bit of advice.  If you are serious, sometimes you're better off finding less attractive girls who are willing to do what needs to get done, instead of paying good money for some ok looking girls to wrestle and tugg on each other locks.

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »
Maebus,

The pictures that have been used are not their FB pictures.
They were given to me by the girls to see if people will buy, so please don't treat me like others.

It seems like you like hard fought catfights, BUT not everybody does, just because you like catfights with grabbing, doesn't mean EVERYONE does.
There is nothing worse than a company that uses the same girls over and over doing the same types of matches over and over again.

Here at Girls Wrestle we are trying to use different girls in different match, so then there is something for everyone.
We try to use the best looking girls we can for the best matches we can, we don't want to use less pretty girls and have them smack the crap out of each other simply to make money, we will leave that for other companies.

Lastly, my material is copyrighted 100% now and for years to come, they will never be free.
I will sue in years to come just like I do now if people post my matches online.

Kind regards

Peter

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:46:45 PM by Catfights1001 »

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 12:45:17 AM »
Put them in a ring with Boots and I am in!

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 12:58:25 AM »
  Put them together, and let them fight
jjb

Offline grenwan

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 02:36:25 AM »
how do they compare in height and weight? the girl on the left appears smaller. how much would you have to pay them

Offline grenwan

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 02:37:33 AM »
i would say yes

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 04:18:28 AM »
I bet these chicks would get creeped out if they knew you were using their FB pictures LOL!  I would say as a fan no.  We have tons of videos of girls wrestling and pulling hair.  The fans want the ideal catfight.  That includes what you want, plus clothes ripping, breast/ crotch grabs.  If you make what you set out to make, yes the wealthier fans will buy it, they normally buy everything.  The majority of fans will pass and wait for it to pop up for free years later.

If you want perspective look at recent posts by sweet fights.  Or anything involving ecnwc.  Even the Uk catfights.  We all go crazy over that shit.  Just for a few breast grabs.  You will see many views and replys on those post.  Now look at all the other producers.  No ones getting excited for that stuff.   

Going back to suitefights as an example, you have people paying double the price for sponsorship.  Just in the hopes that it will go through.  Last bit of advice.  If you are serious, sometimes you're better off finding less attractive girls who are willing to do what needs to get done, instead of paying good money for some ok looking girls to wrestle and tugg on each other locks.

It seems like you like hard fought catfights, BUT not everybody does, just because you like catfights with grabbing, doesn't mean EVERYONE does.
There is nothing worse than a company that uses the same girls over and over doing the same types of matches over and over again.

Just so.

With respect, Maebus, it's fair enough you giving your own opinion, but don't make the mistake of thinking that everybody is going to share it. or that you can speak on behalf of "the fans", saying what "we all go crazy for"

I'm a fan, and I don't go crazy over breast grabs. So long as it's a good fight, and it ends with a winner and a loser, I honestly couldn't give a shit whether they grab each others breasts or not. I want to see a catfight, not two women molesting each other.

What matter to me are the girls and the outcome of the fight, whatever tactics they use to settle that issue.

As you say, there are tons of videos of women wrestling and pulling hair. Why do you think that is ... because producers have nothing better to do than pay girls, film tons of videos, then give them away for free? Err ... no. It's because tons of fans, like me, enjoy stuff like that and pay good money to watch it.

Fans who like sex attacks are just a small subset of a much greater whole. A producer who makes the mistake of catering only for a small subset of fans, like ECNWC, will fail to make money and fold.

Rant over.

Offline dewd

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 07:46:34 AM »
As far as serious catfight fans are concerned, Maebus is right on.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 08:38:07 AM »
To answer the direct question of would I buy a video featuring the 2 girls listed.....in a catfight.....my direct answer would be.....it depends.....if the production followed the Suitefights model......most likely yes......if it followed the East Coast Cats model.....most likely no......my tastes call for gstrings and realism......WBI does a great job with their productions as well as CATZR and of course Suitefights......but based on what you are showing me.....my guess is you may be budget constrained or not recruiting good catfighters willing to dress down for the fight......that being the case.....id probably not make the investment..... ;)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 02:00:58 PM »
As far as serious catfight fans are concerned, Maebus is right on.

I presume that by "serious catfight fans", you mean fans who share the same taste as you.

I consider myself to be a serious catfight fan because watching women fight turns me on, a lot, whatever tactics they use and whatever clothes they wear, or don't wear, while doing it.

Yesterday I bought two fights, one from Catzreview and one from Freshfite. The Catz match was fought topless, with wedgies, breast grabbing etc. The Freshfite match was between two girls wearing the kind of gear young girls routinely wear for the gym or the park, and it was a straight up hair pulling catfight.

I enjoyed both fights very much, because the girls were hot and the fights were real. For me, and many other fans, that's all it takes to keep us happy.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 02:07:24 PM »
To answer the direct question of would I buy a video featuring the 2 girls listed.....in a catfight.....my direct answer would be.....it depends.....if the production followed the Suitefights model......most likely yes......if it followed the East Coast Cats model.....most likely no.....

If Suitefights keep going for as long as ECC, and sell as many videos, I'm sure they will be very happy indeed about that.

And I hope they do. Variety is the spice of life, and we don't have enough producers of the real thing, in whatever style or format, at the moment.

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 04:39:11 PM »

Yesterday I bought two fights, one from Catzreview and one from Freshfite.

Why didn't you buy from us @ Girls Wrestle?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:40:34 PM by Catfights1001 »

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 06:06:59 PM »
I'm not going to say much about all this, but what I am saying is not everyone likes catfights, some like wrestling fully clothed.
Some like wrestling nude, some don't.
Not everyone is the same.
Some like novices that have never wrestled before.

Girls Wrestle has mild oil wrestling, novices wrestling, novices catfighting and rough catfights with hair pulling and face slapping and breast mauling and pussy mauling. WHAT ELSE DO YA WANT?
The previews don't always show these, but WE HAVE IT ALL.
Also, that garden match I think you are referring to IS ALL 100% REAL MY FREIND.
It has a very experienced girls vs. a novice, I can assure you if she got hold of you, you would be grunting ya arse off too!!!

Peter