News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

If I paid these two girls to fight, would you buy the match???

• 35 Replies

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
Re: If I paid these two girls to fight, would you buy the match???
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 07:38:14 PM »
I'm not commenting on the garden one anymore, apart from it sold well.
It sold well to people that like that sort of thing, you don't like it, simple as that.

I'm not against what Maebus was saying, I like them matches too!
What I am saying is, I am TRYING to keep more customers happy and releasing a variety of matches.

That's all!

Peter

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 09:18:15 PM »
These 2 girls are stunning and look to be a great match for each other if their height and weight matches up well, but only in a proper CATFIGHT, not a simple hair pulling and slapping match.  If this was a 100% real competitive catfight with breast grabbing and pussy attacks along with the hairpulling then this would go right to the top and make a fortune in sales. People are right in saying that more producers should be following a Suitefights type approach. It's definitely the way forward and with the UK commercial catfighting scene being, quite frankly, absolutely awful there is a gap in the market so to speak for this kind of catfight. It's what the majority of proper catfight fans are wanting now. I'm fed up with the fake stuff and even the semi competitive wresting stuff, as any hint of girls not trying 100% can be classed as being fake! It's definitely not 100% real so its fake. Simple.  Plz guys, dont go on about Catz. The guy is absolutely useless and wouldn't know what a good catfight looked like if it hit him in the face. Only reason he says he's no 1 in UK is because he has absolutely no competition, which again is forcing people to keep buying his stuff. Then again, if you have very low standards and like your catfighting girls to be of the less attractive nature, then go for Catz. Only good thing to come out of Catz is Pandora but if you cant get her catfighting another EVENLY MATCHED hottie then its a waste of time having her! Catz is absolutely oblivious to this it seems. Miss matches and catz go hand in hand. Its the most fundamental rule to have both girls being attractive and as close a match physically and height wise as possible so its a fair fight. Its not rocket science yet practically EVERY producer out there gets it wrong with Catz being top of the list!   Bitchfights? ok, if you like 2 girls giving each other a good pat on the back for 10 -15 mins then this is for you. Seriously, the people that buy this tripe have no standards and just encourage them to make more and more of the same crap. Can we please get away from this stuff and start making proper catfights between good looking girls like the 2 girls here. It will be harder to find attractive girls to catfight like this and will cost more money, but money talks and the sales made from these kinds of catfights will make it worth it.

As a note to the producer

'It seems like you like hard fought catfights, BUT not everybody does, just because you like catfights with grabbing, doesn't mean EVERYONE does'.

It seems you are against these.  So basically you're saying you don't like the hard fought catfights, which means what? you are more into the lame ass catfights then?. Such a stupid sentence. Catfights are meant to be hard fought. Anything less than a hard fought catfight is a lame catfight and is also a FAKE catfight. Anyone thats into these kinds of catfights has very low standards.  I looked at some of your samples and some look to be pretty competitive but the 'most popular match' of the 2 girls in the garden is definitely not 100% competitive. The hair pulling is weak, the action is slow and weak and the grunts or noises coming out of the girls are put on and forced. If you get these two new attractive girls fighting like that, it will still be a dud even though they are hot.

Yes I'm sure not everyone does like these catfights which is why Suitefights is getting so much attention and was Number 1 clip on WHOLE of clips4sale for a good while and has still stayed number 1 straight for the whole month in the catfighting section. Ironically, me typing this I now see he is number 2 and 3 now with catz number 1. I really really don't get how this guy's catfights are so popular but then again, if he can get to the top doing these more hard fought catfights with less pretty girls then just think how popular you would be doing this type of catfight with 2 hotties. Its Pandora if anything that is making those 2 clips popular as shes definitely one of the more attractive catfighters out there, but there needs to be 2 attractive evenly matched girls for it to work. Why cant people see this? again very low standards. Anyway the principle is there that the top 4 catfighting clips for the last month or more have been hard fought catfights so maybe you should take note

'There is nothing worse than a company that uses the same girls over and over doing the same types of matches over and over again'

Im not sure who you are referring to here but if its Catz, I don't care. However there is NO ONE doing these kinds of matches between 2 pretty girls. THATS THE PROBLEM! Well Suitefights is or at least trying to but that's it.

'Here at Girls Wrestle we are trying to use different girls in different match, so then there is something for everyone.
We try to use the best looking girls we can for the best matches we can, we don't want to use less pretty girls and have them smack the crap out of each other simply to make money, we will leave that for other companies'.

First line is total false here I'm afraid because you clearly not do cater for those who like the hard fought catfights mentioned here whose numbers are far greater than the 'small subset of fans' that kafkod suggests as Suitefights success and popularity will prove.  So yeah, there is not something for everyone so its a false statement.  I fully agree at getting attractive girls and new girls but who is saying have them smack the crap out of each other? You still have rules in these harder fought catfights and punching, scratching or attacking the face with anything other than a opened hand slap even if that is a massive no no. There is nothing sexy about having pretty girls with black eyes or bust lips or broken noses. You still have rules. Even suitefights has a no attacking the face policy although i think hes trying to include face slaps in future matches but not sure.

Anyway, you are definitely along the right lines getting these 2 attractive girls to fight. I just hope its an actual all out 100% fight with no holding back, whatever the rules are.

WTF?

You create a new account then jump straight back into the argument where you left off in another thread, writing in your usual rambling, long winded style, but this time showing your true colours regarding Catzreview, and you seriously expect that nobody is going to realise what you are up to?

Because everybody is stupid here except you, eh?

If I was in charge of this site I would ban you permanently. All you ever do is attack and harass other members and producers because of your ridiculous obsessions and vendettas.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 09:32:12 PM »

Yesterday I bought two fights, one from Catzreview and one from Freshfite.

Why didn't you buy from us @ Girls Wrestle?

I have bought from you in the past, and the content was ok, but not really what I was looking for. Sorry for not mentioning that, I got a little distracted.

Tbh, the problem for me with your site and material is that you seem to have a policy of either buying copyright from other producers or commissioning them to film new content for you, correct?

That's fair enough, but I'm not familiar with the producers you are linked with, so every purchase I made would be a shot in the dark.

I was intending sending you a pm asking for some info about a few of your videos with a view to buying them, but never got round to it. I'll do that next week when I have time to check through your catalogue again.

To answer the question you asked here, if you filmed a hair pulling submission catfight between the girls in your pics, I would certainly consider buying a download.

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 09:46:16 PM »
This message is for that catfight rules guy or whatever he is called,

A few years ago, I wasn't happy with the content that was about in the Catfight/Wrestling world. So guess what I did, I stopped winging and whining on catfight forums showing how important I am and 'I know best' attitude, got off my arse, grew some balls, and started my OWN website, and not clips4sale uploaded shit, MY OWN SITE.
If you know so much and are so right, show me with your own site and I will praise you soooooooo much.
Until this happens (and we both know it won't) your comments to me are worthless like you will never know. Totally and utterly meaningless.

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 11:38:14 PM »
Hi Kafkod,

With my site, yes I buy the copyright from some, also I share some of the recording with another producer or two and some I film myself, so I dabble in all areas really.
I also share copyrights with some of Festelle material.

Please do contact me if you want to buy a few, if you order a few I can always give you a discount!

Kind regards

Peter

www.GirlsWrestle.com

Offline grenwan

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »
I dont believe you could get these girls to fight

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »
What do you mean I can't get these two to fight?

Trust me, you pay them enough and they will :)

Peter

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2015, 04:09:11 AM »
I will as long as hair pulling and slapping are allowed

Offline matso1

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2015, 09:34:13 AM »
depends on what kind of a fight you are planning .

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 06:13:30 PM »
It would be a competitive submission wrestling match.

Peter
www.GirlsWrestle.com

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2015, 02:08:21 PM »
What do you mean I can't get these two to fight?

Trust me, you pay them enough and they will :)

Peter

Does that mean any woman can be bought? Can't agree with you Peter.

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 09:07:32 PM »
Yep everyone can be bought, it's the world we live in.

If a girl from eastern Europe who has no food for tonight was asked to wrestle for money, she would do it for around £80 uk pounds.
If you ask David Beckham's wife if she would wrestle a girl for money for 10 minutes and said to her I will give you £25 Million pounds, what do you think she would say???

EVERYONE has their price - It's the world we live in!

Peter

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2015, 01:59:14 AM »
Yep everyone can be bought, it's the world we live in.

If a girl from eastern Europe who has no food for tonight was asked to wrestle for money, she would do it for around £80 uk pounds.
If you ask David Beckham's wife if she would wrestle a girl for money for 10 minutes and said to her I will give you £25 Million pounds, what do you think she would say???

EVERYONE has their price - It's the world we live in!

Peter

TRUE DAT PETER.....everybody has a price......money talks.....bulls#%!T.....walks..... ;)

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2015, 04:18:20 AM »
    Throw in breast attacks, low blows. n other dirty tactics.
jjb

Offline Catfights1001

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2015, 03:43:35 PM »
OK Jonny all noted!!  :o

Thanks

Peter

www.GirlsWrestle.com