News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bra Panty brawl: the Wifey vs the 'Other'..!!

• 14 Replies

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Bra Panty brawl: the Wifey vs the 'Other'..!!
« on: October 11, 2015, 12:41:15 PM »
My sexy wife in hat against another Indian woman. My wife thinks she is tough, what do you think? Can she or will the other woman rub it in on her face in front of me? You decide and let me know.
Thanks .....
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Re: Bra Panty brawl: the Wifey vs the 'Other'..!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 08:20:42 PM »
But the sexy wifey is taking a good beating as of now. Curious to see what happens to see what happens by the end of the poll. But seeing the wifey and the other woman, both hot and sexy, settling it out in their lingerie is HOT. Cant wait till the end.........

Offline Tisha

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »
Sorry your wife is outmatched in this one. 

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 10:40:02 PM »
I am curious why? My wife is the one tattooed and trying to give the tough look, plus the shadow fight pose she is in. Then why is the vote going against her. Her figure is equally matched vis-a-Vis her opponent. Then why??? Highly curious !!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:40:59 PM by samonline »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 06:23:29 AM »
Wifey is getting a beat down while we all watch.    T
Cheers!

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »
Sorry , that woman would beat your wifes ass

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 01:07:03 PM »
Wifey loses and gets a good taste

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 06:38:04 AM »
@fighttime67 and @Charisse_47, the fight's not over yet. Poll has a long way to go. And you never know what may happen. It's never finished before really finished. Let's see..!!

Offline samiam

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 06:14:40 AM »
Wifey is tougher than she looks. 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 05:34:27 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My name is Mona and I am married to Boris for 5 years now. I know how much my husband loves women fighting and humiliation and I have promised him for a long time now that I would fight another woman for him, and if she isn't bi, I would force her to be bi. I actually tell him stories, blow by blow descriptions of fights with several different women that we know. His favorite fight fantasy is when I fight his ex-girlfriend Vesna. Boris gets so excited when I tell him how me and Vesna raise our fists up like men and starts to punch each other. At first when I told him these stories, he got off when I told him how I would make the other woman worship my pussy, but for the last year our fantasies have grown to include S&M, forced sex, and all kinds of kinky activities.

Boris has joined a gym, and he has a young, very attractive exercise instructor who was hot for Boris from the first minute she laid eyes on him. She introduced herself to Boris, as “India,” and she was quite flirtatious. They were talking for a long time, and at one point she starts telling Boris that she teaches a boxing class, and self defense. Boris couldn't help it, his cock stands straight out in his pants, and India see's it, and she wraps her hand around Boris hard cock and she says, “Does the thought of me punching you out turn you on. You get hot thinking about me knocking you unconscious.” Boris couldn't help himself, he didn't have time to think when out of his mouth he says, “I would love to see you punch my wife unconscious.”  Imagine this, I found all this out later. When my husband let that slut, India starts telling him how she would beat me up, and fuckin humiliate me. Imagine how fuckin excited my husband must have been after all this time, after all the fantasies, he finally has a chance to see his fantasy IRL. India reads my web page, the one where I talk about fighting and sitting on other woman’s faces. She starts telling my husband stories of how she's going to bitterly knock the shit out of me until I don't even know where I am any more, and then she says that she's going to humiliate me again and again, drain the dignity out of me. Can you just imagine my husband comes home and he admits that he has fucked this whore, and that she wants to fight me for his cock. He shows me pictures of the slut and I hate her as soon as I look at her pictures. Boris tells me that this is the fantasy of his life.

Should I go down there to fight her?

Mona

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »
Can't wait for the story myself. Feel free to use Mona 's(wifey) pic if needed. Also feel free to ask for any other resource for writing this story.
--
Rgds

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 09:26:41 PM »
Your wife is hot, and she would win quite a few fights, but I thinks she's slightly outclassed here.

Also, would love to see a picture giving a clear view of her ass as it looks amazing from some of the side views.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »
She is 'bootylicious'.
34-28-34

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 08:29:09 PM »
She is 'bootylicious'.
34-28-34

And now I'm going to beg for a thong shot of her. Got a feeling she's just about perfect from behind and we already know she's damned nice as well up front.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2015, 12:40:07 AM »
I decided I want to make this the fantasy of my husband's life, so I call the whore up on the telephone to set up and time and place for us to fight. This bitch wants to fight me in the boxing ring, in the gym with boxing gloves on. I don't agree. I realize that this bitch works and trains and practices in a ring with gloves, and I'm not going to give her that advantage. The only thing we could agree on is that we want to fight each other, this bitch saying she wants my husbands cock. This nasty, vicious cocky bitch trying to intimidate me the whole time. We agree to meet at the gym at 10 PM. The slut tells me that I can use the locker room to change.

As soon as I got off of the phone with the whore I start calling up some of our friends, telling them about the fight with the slut. I know my husband always fantasizes me fight amongst a crowd of our friends and neighbor’s. Apparently India had called many of her friends and co-workers too. So it's the night of the fight, and I decide that I want to look very hot when I get to the gym. I put on my black micro mini dress and my high heels, I do my hair and my makeup, and where is Boris. It's almost 9 PM and he didn't show up. I call my next door neighbor's and I ask them if they want to give me a ride down to the gym. I knew Boris would be at the gym with the slut, and I can't believe that my husband, my very own husband is cheering for this whore to beat me up and humiliate me.

We arrive at the gym and we are directed to the locker room. The locker room is full of people and I stand there near the entrance, nervously looking for my husband. Then I can feel my anger start to boil as I see my husband and India is sitting practically on his lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. When Boris told me that she was young, I didn't think she would be so young that she could be my daughter. It infuriates me that such a young slut would do this, I mean didn't her parents teach her respect. How can my husband be going with a woman young enough to be his daughter. How dare this stupid young bitch threaten to beat me up and humiliate me. I couldn't take it any more and I storm right over to where they are sitting and I put my hands on my hips and I say, “what do you think you're doing with my husband.” India looks up at me with this vicious smile on her face and she says, “your husband doesn't want a ugly, pathetic old woman like you. He wants a beautiful, sexy hot young woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” 

I can feel my blood rushing to my head, and my face turns beet red, and I lean forward, wrapping my right hand through India's hair, I start pulling her up onto her feet, while I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” throwing wild punches at this whore's head and face. First I punch her right in her head, swinging her head back and forth, and then “bang, bang, bang,” three jackhammer blows to her nose, making her nose bleed as her head swings back and forth. I start to let go of Indian's hair, ready to step back and away, but India lunges at me, grabbing my hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching my head back and forth, and then she puts her left leg behind my feet and she pushes me over backwards, and I fall right over onto the cement locker room floor. India starts to get on top of me, but I reach up and I grab the young slut by her hair and I pull her right off of me. She grabs my hair too, and the two of us start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the locker room floor like a catfight. First India is on top of me, and then I'm on top of her, and then she gets back on top of me. I'm starting to breath hard, and struggle to try to get her off of me, but the young slut manages to push my wrists down onto the ground, and then she raised up over me, pinning my arms with her knees. She renders me totally helpless and now she really starts beating me up. India grabs me by my fuckin hair with her right hand and she pulls my head up off of the cement. Then she takes her left fist, and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her fist. She punches me in my face over and over again until blood is rolling from my nose, and my head is just flopping back and forth under her hard punches. India punches me in my face over and over again, until I start crying out, 'STOP, OOOHHH,” I'M BLEEDING STOPPPPP.”

I manage to pull my arms free from under her knees, and I reach up with my right hand and I start  using my long, sharp fingernails as I”m grabbing, scratching, trying to rip open her face, and with my left fist I start “bang, bang,” punching India in her face. India leaps up off of me, trying to get to her feet, but she trips over my legs and she falls right over onto her ass next to me. I can see India put her hand to the bloody red welt marks I left on her cheek, and I can see how enraged the whore is, and now I'm just as infuriated as India. We both get up to our feet. India is a young cocky slut, and I really wanna be the one to change the attitude on this disrespectful young whore. I'm still breathing a little hard, and India starts trying to take charge of me. She holds her fists up like a man screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Mona. I'm going to beat you up, and I'll make you my slave, and then I'll show your husband and all of these people just what a flabby, weak, pathetic old cow you really are. You're a submissive used up old whore and I'm going to drain all of your dignity from you cow.” I've caught my breath, and I can feel my blood boiling. I raise up my fists, holding them up like a man ready to fist fight. I move in closer to her and I send my left fist at her face, but India has boxing training, and she manages to reach up and grab my wrist with her right hand, and with her own left fist she smashes it, “bang,” right into my nose, swinging my head back and I cry out, “STOP, I'm fuckin bleeding,” as my head comes back forward, and now blood is really rolling from my nose. India grabs my sexy black dress with both of her hands, and she's laughing as she starts holding me up right in front of herself, giving everyone a really good show, screaming “get it through your fuckin head you flabby, pathetic, weak old whore, you're my slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you fuckin old cow, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.”

I'm starting to get scared, this young slut is a lot crazier then I expected her to be, and she really knows how to fist fight, BUT there is no fuckin way this young, disrespectful whore is going to make me her slave.” I start to stumble away from India crying out, “alright, enough, I had enough. India comes after me. That young whore runs right after me, grabbing my shoulder, she spins me right back around to face her again, screaming right in my shocked face, “where do you think you're going whore, I'm not even finished with you yet. Boris tells me that you're bi-sexual bitch, I have a big strap on dildo that's just waiting for you Mona.” I'm infuriated, Boris might think this is kinky and erotic, but this woman that is young enough to be my daughter is about to embarrass me with a dildo, in front of my husband, and all of the neighbor's, and the friends. I'm really scared now. Tears start overflowing out of my eyes, and my face is beet red. India punches me “bang,” right in my mouth, splitting open my lips, and blood starts rolling from my lips. India grabs me by my bra, screaming right in my shocked face, ”You're husband is going to fill my cxnt with his hot cum, and then I'm going to force you to lick every last drop of his cum right out of me, because that will be the closest you're ever going to get to your husband's cock again you flabby old whore.”

I have to admit, my pussy is soaking wet, and I'm burning from the pit of my insides. My body is shaking in excitement. I can feel the heat rushing to my head again, and my face is bright, bright red. All of a sudden I lose my temper again. I go plowing into India, full force, and this time India isn't ready for me. I grab her dress with both of my hands and I shove her back hard, so hard that her sexy white dress rips right off of her body in my hands, as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Her head bounces up off of the concrete, and India is just standing there in her sexy white bra and little white lace panties. I walk right up to her, and I wrap my hands through India's hair and I shove her head back, “bang,” right into the hard cement wall. Boris knows how tough I am. My husband has seen in me in fights before and he knows that I'm crazy and I'm vicious and I have been in several violent fights, and I have been heartless when I beat the shit out of the other women. I am crazy and I've lost my temper and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking India's head against the concrete wall, and India, she just gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as first she starts seeing stars, fuckin stars, and then her eyes start swimming around in her head. I bash this young slut's head against the hard cement until the stupid young whore's legs buckle right under her, and India goes sliding down the wall onto her ass quite dazed. Now it's India's chest that is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

I grab the young slut's hair and I start yanking her up onto her feet, and India screams, “AAAHHH, my hair let go,” as I drag her standing straight up on her feet. I let go of her hair with my left fist and I punch India right in her nose, making her nose bleed and swinging her head back. India cry's out, “STOP.” I grab her bra with my right hand and I pull her forward, “bang,” right into my fist again. I smash her nose again. I can start see that tough, cocky attitude that India walked in with is being adjusted again and again as we go along. She isn't ordering me to stop, she asking me to stop. “PLEASE STOP.” I jerk her forward into my fist, “bang,” right into her nose again. Blood is really rolling from her nose and now her attitude changes from asking me to stop, to desperately asking me to stop. “ STOP, PLEASE STOP, I'M BLEEDING.” I laugh and I scream, “You want me to stop beating you up you stupid young slut, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now it's going to be you referring to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”       

India is fighting hard not to be submissive to me, you can see tears welling up in her eyes, and her face turns beet red and India gets angry and she scream, “I will never be your slave you flabby old whore, you better get your hands off of me right now, or you will really be sorry.” I still have this stupid young bitch's bra in my right hand, and I start beating her up with my left fist. I start yanking this young whore forward “bang, bang, bang,”into my fist. I'm giving her short, jackhammer blows to her nose over and over again. I'm smashing my left fist “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into the bone of India's fuckin nose, until you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break under my hard punches, and blood starts gushing out of her nose. I'm not myself right now. I'm this tough, powerful mature woman who has been challenged by this young whore, this fuckin cocky, big mouth who thought that she was goung to knock the shit out of me, and humiliate me. She was going to drain all of my dignity from me and make a fuckin fool out of me in front of my husband, and my neighbor's and the friends. I'm possessed with the anger. I'm possessed with the power. I'm in charge of this young whore now, and I'm going to do even more to her than she was going to do to me. .

Yes, I adjusted her attitude one more time, only this time it was more noticeable. I punched this young fuckin bitch, “bang,” right in the bridge of her nose, and my knuckles leave a big, bloody gash across the bridge of her nose, and the fuckin bone “crack,” crack again, and now blood is squirting out of this fuckin young whore's nose.Yes, I am being beyond vicious. I keep on visioning who this stupid young slut thought that she was so tough. I can't believe that she thought she was going to beat me up and humiliate me.

I shove India's shoulder back and I spin her right around to face the whole crowd, and now everyone can see this young whore's bloody, black and blue, tear filled face. I grab the clasp of her bra and I un-hook her bra and her bra slides right down and falls onto the cement. The crowd is really going crazy as this woman that is old enough to be this slut's mother has just exposed her tits in front of everyone. I spin India back around to face me again. I shove her back up against the wall, and it seems like India is offering no resistance at all. I see the young slut's dildo, it's on the floor, so I go and I pick it up. I walk it over to where I have India up against the wall, and I hold it up just inches from her face, and I start laughing as I show her the strap on screaming, “Is this the strap on rubber cock that you thought you were going to fuck me with.” Tears start streaming down India's cheeks, she is always the young, dominant Mistress, and the other woman is always the slave. Tears start rolling from India's eyes, and desperately she starts crying out, “Alright, enough you win. You can have Boris, and I will never see him again.” My husband knows, he has seen me go crazy and he knows just how vicious I can be.” I throw the dildo to the cement and I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you India you stupid young slut, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of your tits you fuckin big mouth.”

I'm flying now. I'm really cocky and I'm starting to get off on dramatically making a fuckin fool out of this tough, young bitch. I start punching India's tits, left fist, “bam,” right breast, right fist, “bam,” left breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I'm using India's sexy little tits as punching bags. I stop punching her tits, and India's tits are already swollen and black and blue. I laugh and I scream, “Look at you India you young fuckin whore. You thought you were so fuckin tough..” Tears are streaming down India's face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and sputtering blood India cry's out, “I'm not so tough.” I laugh out loud, everyone laughs as I scream, “that's right, you're not so tough India you stupid young slut, and now you better tell everyone that you're my slave. You better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress when you talk to me bitch.”

THE QUEST IS OVER,” and India is my little bitch now. “ALRIGHT, I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”

I LEAN FORWARD AND I GRAB THAT STRAP ON AND I STRAP IT RIGHT ONTO MYSELF. Then as I spin back around to face India, I can see the look of shock and fear come across her face, but India is too scared to do anything but what she is told, and I'm laughing as I scream, “beg me to plunge this big, hard, erect rubber cock into your ass hole, and to fuck you up your ass.” For the first time I get to see my husband, and I can see Boris' big, hard erect cock trying to burst out of his pants. India is beyond scared, and beyond submissive to me. She's crying like a baby, and desperately crying out, “Please fuck my ass hole with the strap on Mistress. I'm begging you, please plunge that big, rubber cock into my ass hole Mistress, humiliate me.” I scream, “lower your panties you stupid, young slut.” I have to laugh, I'm like a mommy and she's like my little girl being taught respect, and India grabs her panties and she lowers them and kicks them right off, and now India is stark naked. I walk up right behind her and I guide the point of the big, rubber cock right up to her anus. Then I grab her shoulders and I plow my hips, sending that big, hard erect rubber cock sliding deeper and deeper into my ass hole, and India's eyes almost bulge right out of her head and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” and then I start fucking her ass hole. I'm using that big, hard erect male cock to fuck her life a man, and I have to start laughing at every time I plunge that cock deeper into her ass hole, she's “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” moaning.

I'm giving my man his fantasy. I am taking his very best fantasy and expanding it and making it better than he ever dreamed of. I'm elated and I laugh as I look at Boris screaming, “GET READY, GET FUCKIN READY BORIS. I pull the cock right out of this young slut's ass hole and I scream, “turn around and get on your hands and knees you stupid young slut.” India is crying like a little baby, tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup as submissively India gets onto her hands and knees right in front of me. I laugh as I scream, “do you see this cock, do you see it.” India is just crying and crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. I smack her hard, right across her face with the open palm of my right hand, spinning her head sideways, screaming, “answer me slut.” India cry's out, “yes I see it.” Now tell my husband that this is the cock I shoved up your ass and fucked your ass hole with, and tell him that now you're going to suck this cock clean.” Tears are overflowing from India's eyes, and feebly she's shaking her head, “NO PLEASE LET ME GO.” This stupid, young slut is stupid, and she makes me lose my temper all over again. I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose. Blood is dripping out of her nose and I can see it. I can see on this young slut's face, she's panic stricken. She realizes I'm insane and I'm not going to fuckin stop.She screams, “Alright I'm your fuckin slave. Please, I'm going to suck that big, erect dildo clean. The very same dildo you fucked me up my ass Mistress.”

Yes, this bitch is mine. I own her now. I hold the dildo right in front of her face and she takes it in her hands and she holds it right up to her lips. India opens her mouth and she sticks the dildo into her mouth. She has her lips wrapped right around the big, hard cock, and she starts sucking on it, up and down and up and down, just as if it was her boyfriends hard cock. Imagine that Boris. Look at me, I'm forcing your sexy, young girlfriend to suck the dildo. Yes, and Boris, your wife, your very hot, sexy mature wife is so tough. Look at me Boris. Look at what I'm doing to your slut for you. This is what you wanted, right Boris???????mCan you imagine just how hard your cock would be in your pants watching me grab the slut by her hair, and seeing me sit down on a bench, pulling India right across my lap. I take the stupid, young knocked silly woman right over my knee and I know just how big and hard I'm going to make Boris' cock, he just loves when a woman spanks another woman. I take the open palm of my right hand and I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking India's left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek. I'm giving this whore some corporal punishment, screaming, “this is something your mother should have done to you a long time ago you cocky bitch. I'm “bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of her ass until India's ass is all swollen and black and blue, and there are bloody red welt marks. I scream, “now beg me to let you lick my cxnt you whore.” This stupid bitch is crying and crying, and I'm still spanking and spanking, and I can just tell her ass is really burning now. I scream, “now beg me to let you lick me into orgasm you whore. Beg me to let you lick me into an explosive orgasm right in front of my husband.”

I'm not giving this stupid, young slut a fuckin choice, and she starts crying out, “Please let me lick your into orgasm Mistress, please let me lick your pussy into an explosive orgasm Mistress.” I can feel tremor's shooting throughout my body, and I'm shaking in excitement. I scream, “lay down on your back whore.” India is all pummeled and she's weak. I've punched this young slut silly, and now she is my slave, and she obediently lays down on her back on the cement. I lower my panties and  I stand right over her screaming, “Look up, look up at me you young slut.” India's eyes are filled with tears as she's looking up at my naked pussy. I scream, “Boris, Boris, watch this, now your worthless, pathetic young whore is going to kiss my cxnt. Kiss my cxnt whore.” My pussy is vibrating, shaking, my whole body is shaking and I can feel tremor's shooting through my body as I see this young slut raise her head up off of the cement, and India's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to my soaking wet pussy and she kisses my cxnt. The crowd is screaming as I scream, “kiss it again whore, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” India is kissing my pussy over and over again, and I can see Boris, his big, hard cock is trying so hard to bust out of his pants, I can see the pain on his face.

I make the slut kiss me over and over again and my body is glistening in sweat, and I'm getting really turned on. This sexy little slut is kissing me and kissing me. I scream, “lick me, lick me into orgasm you whore.” I can feel India's tongue, this hot young woman slides her tongue into my pussy and she starts licking me. My husband sexy little whore is plunging her tongue in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy. My nipples are rock hard and beet red, and I”m “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” panting and making these sexy little noises. I scream, “lick me into orgasm whore, lick me into orgasm you weak, pathetic slut.” My whole body is numb and vibrating. India is licking me over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking it's master. I start “OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting. My body is flying, twisting, going into explosive convulsions. I start AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHH, UUUUUUUWWWWWEEEEE, UUUUUUUUUWWWWWWEEEEE,” exploding over and over again, right on this whore's tongue, right on her face.

I finally stop squirting and I climb off of India. I walk over to my husband and I lower his pants, and then I slide his under pants down and pull them off of him. I sit Boris down onto the bench and slowly I lower my soaking wet pussy right down onto my husbands cock. I bounce up and down on Boris' big, hard cock until “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” Boris starts squirting, and squirting and squirting. He fill my pussy up with his hot cum. Then I leap off of him, and right on top of India. I put my cum filled cxnt right against her lips screaming, “lick it out whore, lick my husbands cum out of my cxnt you stupid, young whore, because that is the closest you're ever going to get to my cock again.

I can feel India's tongue sliding right into my wet, hot pussy again. Her tongue is right in my cum filled cxnt and India is licking me, and licking every last drop of my Boris' hot cum right out of me. The crowd is screaming. I grab Boris and take my man home.......